Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bright 15:17 - Oct 4 with 6991 viewsfrancisbowles

WLS saying Bournemouth prepared to buy BOS.

If he is to go, let's delay it until after midday on the 16th.
Bright on 15:33 - Oct 4 with 4728 viewstimcocking

Why would he leave a top five club for a crap team like Bournemouth?
Bright on 15:39 - Oct 4 with 4701 viewsrsonist

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/transfer-gossip-bournemouth-linked-with-qpr-

Are you referring to this. Where it says TRANSFER GOSSIP, Transfer speculation, Sun on Sunday.
Bright on 15:47 - Oct 4 with 4612 viewsBoston

Bright on 15:39 - Oct 4 by rsonist

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/transfer-gossip-bournemouth-linked-with-qpr-

Are you referring to this. Where it says TRANSFER GOSSIP, Transfer speculation, Sun on Sunday.

'arry lives in Bornmuff.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bright on 15:53 - Oct 4 with 4587 viewsrsonist

This is probably from Alan Nixon again, was saying they were keeping tabs early in the window.

Plausible enough in fairness, although Bournemouth have been mostly playing with wing backs and just signed a fancy right winger on loan from Atletico Madrid.
Bright on 16:06 - Oct 4 with 4501 viewsfrancisbowles

Bright on 15:33 - Oct 4 by timcocking

Why would he leave a top five club for a crap team like Bournemouth?

It is just speculation at the moment but I can think of two, maybe three reasons.
Bright on 16:25 - Oct 4 with 4394 viewskensalriser

Bright on 16:06 - Oct 4 by francisbowles

It is just speculation at the moment but I can think of two, maybe three reasons.

Several thousand reasons every week probably.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Bright on 16:35 - Oct 4 with 4341 viewsstevec

Hardly a step up
Bright on 16:45 - Oct 4 with 4319 viewsbosh67

If it is true it will come down to money. Bournemouth are looking to bounce straight back up. BOS would add to that. If they offer £5m are we really going to turn it down taking into account that BOS may want to go there? I agree that he should stay and get a real break through season under his belt but £5m may be enough for him to go.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Bright on 17:09 - Oct 4 with 4240 viewsjohnhoop

Unfortunately, with the sale of Ake, Wilson and Ramsdale, Bournemouth probably have about £80 million sloshing around in their transfer kitty and could afford to spend the relative peanuts that Bright would cost them just to have him on the bench as an impact sub.
Bright on 17:17 - Oct 4 with 4208 viewsrsonist

Bright on 16:45 - Oct 4 by bosh67

If it is true it will come down to money. Bournemouth are looking to bounce straight back up. BOS would add to that. If they offer £5m are we really going to turn it down taking into account that BOS may want to go there? I agree that he should stay and get a real break through season under his belt but £5m may be enough for him to go.

If the bid comes in he's gone, I can't see any other possibility. It would make sense too with Adomah incoming and Thomas in the wings.
Bright on 18:02 - Oct 4 with 4085 viewsloftus77

As with Hugill to Norwich, this (if true) is all about parachute payments and nothing else - IMHO.
Bright on 18:32 - Oct 4 with 3977 viewsLazyFan

Shame this as with BOS on one wing and Uncle on the other the idea I suspect was to keep switching wings stretch teams for gaps that Chair and Dykes can exploit.

This prevents teams easily doubling up on either of them as of we switch it across the field at some point it will be 1 v 1 or they draw our the midfield players and concede the middle to us. Which Chair can exploit.

This I think is the overall idea to create more chances for the team. I am hoping it is agent talk to get him a great deal with QPR, but I suspect if it's true he will be gone.

More monies, long term contract in C!9 times, chance at the Prem if not this year for sure next. Chance to get notice in possibly a better team and get signed if they don't go up. Nice house in Sand Banks and so on.

zzzzzzzzzz

Bright on 18:41 - Oct 4 with 3910 viewsEmpireStateRanger

It makes why we’ve linked with all of these wingers.
Bright on 19:21 - Oct 4 with 3778 viewsVancouverHoop

Bournemouth looked several cuts above Coventry the other night. I'm guessing they'll be thereabouts all season. If we get anything from them in a couple of weeks it'll be a huge leap forward for our guys.
Bright on 19:29 - Oct 4 with 3742 viewsQPR_John

Bright on 18:32 - Oct 4 by LazyFan

Shame this as with BOS on one wing and Uncle on the other the idea I suspect was to keep switching wings stretch teams for gaps that Chair and Dykes can exploit.

This prevents teams easily doubling up on either of them as of we switch it across the field at some point it will be 1 v 1 or they draw our the midfield players and concede the middle to us. Which Chair can exploit.

This I think is the overall idea to create more chances for the team. I am hoping it is agent talk to get him a great deal with QPR, but I suspect if it's true he will be gone.

More monies, long term contract in C!9 times, chance at the Prem if not this year for sure next. Chance to get notice in possibly a better team and get signed if they don't go up. Nice house in Sand Banks and so on.

"chance at the Prem if not this year for sure next. "

If a team does not go up immediately I would suggest it does not get easier the longer it stays in the championship
Bright on 19:36 - Oct 4 with 3703 viewsdannyblue

I guess it's why we've lined up Adomah, Andre Green and Willock. We'll sign two if we keep BOS and try all three if he leaves.
Bright on 20:14 - Oct 4 with 3558 viewsenfieldargh

So brights next game could be against ......... us!!!!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Bright on 20:51 - Oct 4 with 3459 viewsMedwayR

If we sell BOS for £5m and sign Willock for £1m I’d consider that good business even if it’s well short of BOS’s real value.

However, I’d be a little surprised if Bournemouth wanted BOS as they’ve just signed Rodrigo Riquelme from Atletico Madrid on lii oi an with option to buy which is quite the coup, strange move for Riquelme so I’m sure agents are at play.

Poll: Who’s better?

Bright on 14:31 - Oct 5 with 2874 viewsGloucs_R

I genuinely believe that with the transfers due to happen in the next day or so, all leads to bos being sold.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Bright on 14:51 - Oct 5 with 2713 viewsHeadington

Bright on 20:51 - Oct 4 by MedwayR

If we sell BOS for £5m and sign Willock for £1m I’d consider that good business even if it’s well short of BOS’s real value.

However, I’d be a little surprised if Bournemouth wanted BOS as they’ve just signed Rodrigo Riquelme from Atletico Madrid on lii oi an with option to buy which is quite the coup, strange move for Riquelme so I’m sure agents are at play.

Would be a bit surprised if BOS wanted Bournemouth to be honest, given he has turned down Club Brugges.
Bright on 15:15 - Oct 5 with 2552 viewsAntti_Heinola

Bright on 14:31 - Oct 5 by Gloucs_R

I genuinely believe that with the transfers due to happen in the next day or so, all leads to bos being sold.

We'll see.
It's possible of course that a deal's been done with Bright - if a bid comes in for £5m+ you can go, and he's said if it doesn't he'll sign a new deal.

Bare bones.

Bright on 15:19 - Oct 5 with 2512 viewsfrancisbowles

Bright on 15:15 - Oct 5 by Antti_Heinola

We'll see.
It's possible of course that a deal's been done with Bright - if a bid comes in for £5m+ you can go, and he's said if it doesn't he'll sign a new deal.

Very likely, Antti, he's supposedly close to re signing for a couple of weeks now.
Bright on 15:23 - Oct 5 with 2466 viewsAntti_Heinola

Bright on 15:19 - Oct 5 by francisbowles

Very likely, Antti, he's supposedly close to re signing for a couple of weeks now.

yeah think it is unlikely, but that's sort of what I mean. A deal has been done in principle, but unsigned in case a last minute bid comes in.

Bare bones.

Bright on 16:37 - Oct 5 with 2212 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bright on 15:23 - Oct 5 by Antti_Heinola

yeah think it is unlikely, but that's sort of what I mean. A deal has been done in principle, but unsigned in case a last minute bid comes in.

Interesting thought. Could well be.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bright on 16:56 - Oct 5 with 2048 viewsbosh67

Bright on 16:37 - Oct 5 by BrianMcCarthy

Interesting thought. Could well be.

Knowing us, we'll buy him! Over the odds, last minute, forgetting we already own him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024