Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Deadline Day Thread 08:00 - Oct 5 with 11910 viewsBAWHoops

I'm afraid the day kicks off on a sombre note.

Arsenal have sacked Gunnersaurus. Bastards.

I'm not even sure a slick promo video announcing Adomah returning 'home' will cheer me up

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 08:17 - Oct 5 with 6275 viewsDorse

Sky have already reported QPR's failure to take the knee in solidarity with all of those facing anti-dinosaur discrimination.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 08:47 - Oct 5 with 6120 viewsstevec

Can he play centre mid?
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 08:48 - Oct 5 with 6121 viewsJustJules

Just seen on Sky Sports News there is a Deadline Day show at 7pm with Harry and Jamie Redknapp.
Tips on which brown envelope to use, how to pay over the odds for a hasbeen, being interviewed through a car window and job hunting the day after a transfer window coming up..
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 08:52 - Oct 5 with 6094 viewstoboboly

"Arsenal have sacked Gunnersaurus"

To cut costs apparently??? Yeah that is what's bleeding you dry and not Ozil's wages whilst he wastes away in the reserves. Football tvvats.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 09:17 - Oct 5 with 5955 viewsbosh67

Manning possibly to West Ham... again?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 09:33 - Oct 5 with 5870 viewsted_hendrix

"Think excitement, talk excitement, act out excitement, and you are bound to become an excited person. *Norman Vincent Peale*

Still haven't got Sky TV.

Over to you Jim.

Slams shut.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 09:36 - Oct 5 with 5843 viewsderbyhoop

I'm agnostic about Adomah. OK so he's a QPR fan, but he's 32 and can't get in the Forest side of a 1000 players. And, with his age, he isn't going to be here for the long term. Given the other possibles mentioned, i.e. Green and Willock, I'd rather take either or both of them.

And transfer gossip has resurrected Manning to West Ham for big bucks. I'll believe it when Barnsley announce it.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 09:42 - Oct 5 with 5808 viewsozexile

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 09:36 - Oct 5 by derbyhoop

I'm agnostic about Adomah. OK so he's a QPR fan, but he's 32 and can't get in the Forest side of a 1000 players. And, with his age, he isn't going to be here for the long term. Given the other possibles mentioned, i.e. Green and Willock, I'd rather take either or both of them.

And transfer gossip has resurrected Manning to West Ham for big bucks. I'll believe it when Barnsley announce it.

Yeah and I'll push Shopido even further back. Can't see why we offered him a new contract if we're doing this.
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 09:45 - Oct 5 with 5775 viewsLoftgirl

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 08:48 - Oct 5 by JustJules

Just seen on Sky Sports News there is a Deadline Day show at 7pm with Harry and Jamie Redknapp.
Tips on which brown envelope to use, how to pay over the odds for a hasbeen, being interviewed through a car window and job hunting the day after a transfer window coming up..

Triffic.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 09:48 - Oct 5 with 5743 viewsdaveB

Isn't the window still open for domestic transfers for another few weeks
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 09:54 - Oct 5 with 5689 viewsterryb

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 09:48 - Oct 5 by daveB

It certainly is for us Dave.

Willock is the only one of our rumoured deals that will have to be completed today.

What I'm not sure about though, is whether Premier clubs can still buy from EFL clubs or can only sell/loan to them>?
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 09:59 - Oct 5 with 5660 viewsterryb

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 09:17 - Oct 5 by bosh67

Manning possibly to West Ham... again?

Have West Ham ever been interested in him?

i don't think they've ever made an offer & he wouldn't get close to displacing Cresswell.

7-0 against Wolves & Leicester combined would sugest they are doing OK as they are.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 10:13 - Oct 5 with 5551 viewsRs_Holy

apparently he was very popular at Cardiff. Neil Harris liked his attitude. Know what you mean but he has always wanted to play for QPR so maybe he will give 100% every game?
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 10:13 - Oct 5 with 5549 viewsRs_Holy

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 08:48 - Oct 5 by JustJules

very funny
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 10:20 - Oct 5 with 5516 viewsDavieQPR

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 09:48 - Oct 5 by daveB

During the extended transfer window EFL clubs can deal with Prem clubs or themselves for permanent or loan signings. Prem clubs can only deal with EFL. Meaning Willcock would have to sign today but Green has another 2 weeks.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 10:24 - Oct 5 with 5457 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 10:20 - Oct 5 by DavieQPR

During the extended transfer window EFL clubs can deal with Prem clubs or themselves for permanent or loan signings. Prem clubs can only deal with EFL. Meaning Willcock would have to sign today but Green has another 2 weeks.

And BOS is fair game for the fortnight?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 10:33 - Oct 5 with 5377 viewsTacticalR

Gunnersaurus has always been a controversial figure:
https://richardosley.com/2011/04/17/not-now-gunnersaurus/

Air hostess clique

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 11:08 - Oct 5 with 5133 viewsenfieldargh

To be fair there are a lot of Forest players who cant get near the front of the pre match briefing and hear what the manager wants from his players. There are some standing in the corridor or up ladders trying to listen through the window

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 11:42 - Oct 5 with 4894 viewsLazyFan

Robinson could not always get in the Forest team and now he's playing in the prem for Sheff Utd. And I am not sure with all those players they have Forest are picking the best players considering results and the way they played against us.

Manning story has got to be resurrected journo codswallop to get Wet Spam fans clicking as they have nothing to click about. £5m for Manning? We shall hold a lottery to see who gets the privilege of driving him across London. He can use their track to learn how to trackback!

Think with £5m we could probably buy a LB replacement for £1m, another CB for £1m, several kids from the lower leauges for £1m and still have £2m left over!

The only upside is after today if any Prem club fails to get the players their after, then they have to look at the Champ. Which means we could get into bidding wars for some players. For example, let's say some Prem team does not get a backup 3rd goalie they need. The window shuts, then 1st team goalie comes down with Covid. Now they only have one goalie. Bid for Lums comes in at £1m. Yes I know fantastical stuff, but some of these prem clubs could find themselves in a hole not too soon and desperate times mean desperate measures.

Credit to Evil Les and Mastermind Hoos for supporting the club and getting the right transfers in and in early. The only gap we have now in the squad is a young LB of the Kakay ilk as we should assume Manning won't play again. I am not convinced about Niko, but willing to give him a chance in games we have won early. Problem is we have not won any games early just yet. Maybe later in the season if we have the points to blood him like we did Kaky.

zzzzzzzzzz

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 11:43 - Oct 5 with 4883 viewsBklynRanger

£750/800k being reported for Willock. Speculate to accumulate and all that.

From the brief highlights I've seen he does seem to be able to put a good ball into the box.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 12:16 - Oct 5 with 4594 viewsDixie_CT

In West London is where I’ll be raised
At the Kiyan Prince and Harlington is where I spend most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some football outside of Jack Tizzard School
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 12:36 - Oct 5 with 4411 viewsrsonist

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 12:40 - Oct 5 with 4371 viewsjohnhoop

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 12:36 - Oct 5 by rsonist

Couldn't possibly be anything dodgy about that, could there?
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 12:41 - Oct 5 with 4351 viewsNorthernr

Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 12:36 - Oct 5 by rsonist

Just not even trying that hard to hide it now.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 12:50 - Oct 5 with 4226 viewsrsonist

In other fishy news Reading are reportedly about to loan Tomas Esteves, an extremely highly rated young international right back from Porto linked with Wolves (obviously) lately.

Got to hand it to Mendes, hardest working grifter in showbizness.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024