Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby going into Admin? 18:53 - Jan 13 with 4179 viewsRangersw12

Derby going into Admin? on 18:54 - Jan 13 with 4167 viewsOldPedro

Maybe they could raise some money by selling an asset like their ground..........

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Derby going into Admin? on 18:56 - Jan 13 with 4134 viewsLongsufferingR

No way the EFL would allow that to happen to Wayne.
Derby going into Admin? on 19:04 - Jan 13 with 4076 viewsTW_R

From what I've heard the EFL are going to fine us £30 million for this and will add 15 points to Derby's end of season total.
Derby going into Admin? on 19:06 - Jan 13 with 4059 viewsflynnbo

They'll push for the season to end.
Derby going into Admin? on 19:22 - Jan 13 with 3968 viewsted_hendrix

They'll be okay, potato head will organize a few old Grannies to 'service' the old duffers who run the EFL.
He'll tell his wife Colin or Waynetta I think she's called to sell all of her personalised shopping trollies on Gumtree and with the proceeds he can pay all the players wages until the end of the season.

Sky TV need potato head and so do the EFL and so does my good friend King Osei Kofi Tutu 1660 — 1717 Ashanti Kingdom (although at the moment he's currently a bit dead.

Derby County will be okay.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Derby going into Admin? on 20:03 - Jan 13 with 3771 viewstkqpr

I think they can start from scratch again, because of the takeover they are now called Wayne Rooney's Derby County so all previous debts and FFP restrictions stay with the old club, so i think thye are fine to spend again!
Derby going into Admin? on 20:53 - Jan 13 with 3576 viewsbosh67

A fitting punishment to relieve the debt would be for everyone at the club to stand in a row outside the ground while Richard Keogh goes along the line shouting the word "W@nker" in each of their faces... on live TV.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Derby going into Admin? on 20:57 - Jan 13 with 3530 views2Thomas2Bowles

Derby going into Admin? on 20:53 - Jan 13 by bosh67

A fitting punishment to relieve the debt would be for everyone at the club to stand in a row outside the ground while Richard Keogh goes along the line shouting the word "W@nker" in each of their faces... on live TV.

Fecking W@kers

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Login to get fewer ads

Derby going into Admin? on 21:00 - Jan 13 with 3524 viewsJamesB1979

Money in Derby fc bank account may be very low but some of the Derby call girls have never done better. Swings and roundabouts.
Derby going into Admin? on 21:10 - Jan 13 with 3458 viewsMyke

Derby going into Admin? on 20:53 - Jan 13 by bosh67

I'd pay to see that myself
Derby going into Admin? on 21:18 - Jan 13 with 3386 viewspaulparker

I hope they go into the abyss , fcuk them, they have been getting away with it for years whilst we got the full force

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Derby going into Admin? on 23:06 - Jan 13 with 3027 viewsBoston

I liked going to Derby when I was a kid. Always a highly charged affair that burnt up a lot of energy for disaffected youth.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Derby going into Admin? on 23:11 - Jan 13 with 3025 viewsHastings_Hoops

Points deduction - we’re saved!
Derby going into Admin? on 23:13 - Jan 13 with 3002 viewsBoston

Derby going into Admin? on 23:11 - Jan 13 by Hastings_Hoops

Had to read that twice, thought you said 'pints reduction'!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Derby going into Admin? on 23:50 - Jan 13 with 2939 viewsRangersDave

Replace 'it' with 'sh1t'.......and you have.......

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Derby going into Admin? on 23:51 - Jan 13 with 2935 viewsRangersDave

Derby going into Admin? on 21:00 - Jan 13 by JamesB1979

Money in Derby fc bank account may be very low but some of the Derby call girls have never done better. Swings and roundabouts.

especially the older granny types

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Derby going into Admin? on 08:42 - Jan 14 with 2601 viewsdistortR

Derby going into Admin? on 21:18 - Jan 13 by paulparker

I hope they go into the abyss , fcuk them, they have been getting away with it for years whilst we got the full force

The club has been getting away with it for years, the supporters have been, like us, supporters.
Derby going into Admin? on 09:33 - Jan 14 with 2468 viewsswitchingcode

Mel Morris one of Arrys neighbours and mates say no more.Wonder if the odious Jim White will invite him on to explain or even mention it.
Derby going into Admin? on 09:42 - Jan 14 with 2429 viewsjoe90

I can't stand Derby and that's because the sanctimonious attitude some of their fans and sports commentators had towards us in the run up to the play-off's. Look at them now.
Derby going into Admin? on 10:08 - Jan 14 with 2358 viewsDavieQPR

So I wonder how many of Abu Derby's first team players were actually out with the virus and how much appearance and other related bonuses played a part.
Derby going into Admin? on 10:14 - Jan 14 with 2329 viewsrobith

Wayne Rooney was actually the name of the scientist, the monster was called Derby County
[Post edited 14 Jan 2021 10:14]
Derby going into Admin? on 11:45 - Jan 14 with 2112 viewsTomcat75

Derby going into Admin? on 10:14 - Jan 14 by robith

Wayne Rooney was actually the name of the scientist, the monster was called Derby County

to be fair they deserve this i couldnt believe they got away with what they did when they sold their ground or training ground to themselves

hopefully a points deduction for them
Derby going into Admin? on 11:59 - Jan 14 with 2071 viewsrsonist

Derby going into Admin? on 10:14 - Jan 14 by robith

Derby going into Admin? on 13:16 - Jan 14 with 1894 viewstoboboly

Derby going into Admin? on 23:11 - Jan 13 by Hastings_Hoops

Worked well with SWFC...

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Derby going into Admin? on 13:43 - Jan 14 with 1811 viewsTGRRRSSS

ONly QPR get punished by EFL - well properly anyway.

Oh and Wigan
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024