Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordy signs - 3 year deal 16:00 - May 13 with 7149 viewsSouthBrentR

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/qpr-sign-jordy-de-wijs-on-three-year-deal-1

Top lad.
Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 18:02 - May 13 with 2173 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 16:34 - May 13 by gazza1

I really do not know why anyone has concerns. The club would have done all their 'due diligence', not just about his fitness, before he even arrived at the club. We are a professional football club not a Sunday morning Scrubs team!!!

You don't understand why I'm even 1% concerned about how little he's played since he joined us?

0.8%, then. My final offer.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 18:09 - May 13 with 2131 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/55044
Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 18:23 - May 13 with 2063 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 18:09 - May 13 by Northernr

In future can you give a warning that ‘this report contains Joel Lynch’. Shudder.
Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 18:27 - May 13 with 2044 viewstoboboly

Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 18:23 - May 13 by Beckenhamhoop

In future can you give a warning that ‘this report contains Joel Lynch’. Shudder.

Yeah, that's a possible ban offence Norf.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 18:34 - May 13 with 2008 viewsizlingtonhoop

Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 16:01 - May 13 by swisscottage

Has a new nickname now .. Ronseal.

I motion 'Suspect'

not for the first time...
Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 19:05 - May 13 with 1883 viewsdezzar

Happy with this keep up the good work Jordy
Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 19:17 - May 13 with 1848 viewsDWQPR

Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 18:09 - May 13 by Northernr

Clive, serious question. Have you prepared similar for the likes of Johansen, Austin and Field? Just in case like.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 19:18 - May 13 with 1843 viewsDorse

Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 19:17 - May 13 by DWQPR

Clive, serious question. Have you prepared similar for the likes of Johansen, Austin and Field? Just in case like.

You should see the one he's got ready for Messi.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 19:30 - May 13 with 1794 viewsNorthantsHoop

Great getting him in permanently, was initially concerned when he signed in January and was not fit until March, but we look very solid when he plays and that fantastic late winner against Millwall nailed it for me.
Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 19:38 - May 13 with 1753 viewsNorthernr

Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 19:17 - May 13 by DWQPR

Of course. But I had a Kieffer Moore one written last summer too.
Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 19:40 - May 13 with 1745 viewsCiderwithRsie

Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 18:34 - May 13 by izlingtonhoop

I motion 'Suspect'

not for the first time...

Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 19:45 - May 13 with 1716 viewspaulparker

He has been good when he has started and looks a good old fashioned centre half,
my only worry is the niggling injuries he has picked up whilst here hopefully that is behind him now
Don’t know what happened at Hull and I don’t understand why we are the only club in for him

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 19:51 - May 13 with 1693 viewsMaggsinho

Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 19:38 - May 13 by Northernr

I still think you should release these ghost signing profiles - maybe as a Patreon benefit - they’d make fascinating reading.
Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 20:09 - May 13 with 1613 viewsGloryHunter

How does the Brexit thing work with transfers from another British club, then? Presumably Jordy has got "Settled Status" through having been employed by Hull - but I thought that required five years employment, and he has only been in the UK for four(?) Or has he got a work visa?
Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 20:37 - May 13 with 1570 viewssimmo

Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 19:38 - May 13 by Northernr

All saved and ready to go in the Darren Ambrose file folder

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 20:58 - May 13 with 1509 viewsSuperhoops2808

Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 20:37 - May 13 by simmo

All saved and ready to go in the Darren Ambrose file folder

The other thing it shows is intent

And Charlie said he wanted to see ambition from the club prior to putting pen to paper... A good defender is always a positive start in the right direction
Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 21:05 - May 13 with 1493 viewsHAYESBOY

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-qpr-signing-charlie-austin-sam-fiel

Sounds promising.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 21:50 - May 13 with 1412 viewsR_from_afar

Don't tell me De Wijs' contract also has a Christmas holiday clause in it!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 21:51 - May 13 with 1408 viewsB_Wad

In the Patreon interview, Rangel kept mentioning the smaller size of the pitch at KPF. Seems that de Wijs has a build and temperament that are well suited.
[Post edited 13 May 2021 21:53]
Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 22:25 - May 13 with 1343 viewsGloryHunter

Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 21:51 - May 13 by B_Wad

In the Patreon interview, Rangel kept mentioning the smaller size of the pitch at KPF. Seems that de Wijs has a build and temperament that are well suited.
[Post edited 13 May 2021 21:53]

But we don't have a particularly small pitch. This has been discussed a few times over the years.
Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 22:53 - May 13 with 1280 viewsLazyFan

Possibly due to COVID restrictions on travel he's been self-isolating in Dubai for the past 10 years, well at least every Winter.

I wonder if Daniel Sturridge is there with him

zzzzzzzzzz

Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 23:02 - May 13 with 1269 viewsHunterhoop

My type of centre half. I’d go as far as to say that in the 9 games he’s played, he’s been the best of the 3. And he’s he type of centre half you have to have in this league.

Personally I’m not worried about his injury record. 9 in 23 is misleading. He arrived injured, picked up from his time at Hull. Once we got him on the field he was pretty regular. The broken nose was both a thing that can happen (and a naughty challenge, straight red in my book because there was intent to harm with no intent to play the ball).

We spent 4 years with Grant Hall in this squad. De Wijs is a significantly better centre half with a playing record significantly better than Hall’s too. It may not be 40+ a season, but if we get 30 from him next year in the league, I’d wager we’ll concede fewer again next year, probably 5-10 fewer.

Happy with this. Hope I’m not wrong!
Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 23:25 - May 13 with 1222 viewsBazzeR

Conceding less goals next season will be the defining factor to push into the top 6.
It’s very noticeable that the team is still very open to concede whilst being caught on the counter attack.
Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 00:40 - May 14 with 1144 viewsBoston

Jordy 'shut that door' de Wijs.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 07:06 - May 14 with 1015 viewsdmm

Jordy signs - 3 year deal on 23:25 - May 13 by BazzeR

Conceding less goals next season will be the defining factor to push into the top 6.
It’s very noticeable that the team is still very open to concede whilst being caught on the counter attack.

We are vulnerable to a counterattack. I think that's due in part to Warburton's style of play but also to none of the CBs being very quick. I'd like to see a pacy 5th CB brought in such as Hibs' Ryan Porteous who has been linked to us. That would give us an extra option when playing teams who look to play that way against us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024