Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WRDCFC get away with it again 18:04 - Jul 2 with 60962 viewsLeedsR

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57701348
WRDCFC get away with it again on 21:44 - Sep 23 with 3895 viewsNorthernr

WRDCFC get away with it again on 21:40 - Sep 23 by terryb

Edited!

The £ sign replaces the 3!

That's still an astonishing amount.
WRDCFC get away with it again on 22:33 - Sep 23 with 3711 viewsloftboy

Some of their fans think covid is a good reason to appeal the 12 points due to it being a force mejure (sp) funny how it hasn’t pushed the other 71 clubs into administration.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

WRDCFC get away with it again on 23:48 - Sep 23 with 3535 viewsdaveB

WRDCFC get away with it again on 22:33 - Sep 23 by loftboy

Some of their fans think covid is a good reason to appeal the 12 points due to it being a force mejure (sp) funny how it hasn’t pushed the other 71 clubs into administration.

Wigan tried similar and it made no difference.
WRDCFC get away with it again on 04:41 - Sep 24 with 3385 viewsstowmarketrange

I had to drive through Derby tonight as the A50 was closed and there are signs advertising an antiques fare this weekend.Do you think that someone should tell WR that it doesn’t mean the same as a grab a granny night?
WRDCFC get away with it again on 04:53 - Sep 24 with 3381 viewsMistication92

WRDCFC get away with it again on 21:44 - Sep 23 by Northernr

That's still an astonishing amount.

Yeah, I don't really see why anyone would buy them at this stage, unless there's another rich fan like Morris who wants to have a go.

26m plus at least 25% of all other debts to avoid another points deduction coming out of admin. No assets of any value.

I don't get why Morris has stopped paying, given his reported wealth. As a fan wouldn't you want to at least leave it how you found it, kind of thing?

McGuire said that they get ticket income of 7m per year. Don't they just need to literally put out a team of semi-pros for 3/4 seasons? Clear their debts, obviously they'll go down a couple of leagues. Either that or they go under and reform.
WRDCFC get away with it again on 09:37 - Sep 24 with 3151 viewsslmrstid

WRDCFC get away with it again on 04:53 - Sep 24 by Mistication92

Yeah, I don't really see why anyone would buy them at this stage, unless there's another rich fan like Morris who wants to have a go.

26m plus at least 25% of all other debts to avoid another points deduction coming out of admin. No assets of any value.

I don't get why Morris has stopped paying, given his reported wealth. As a fan wouldn't you want to at least leave it how you found it, kind of thing?

McGuire said that they get ticket income of 7m per year. Don't they just need to literally put out a team of semi-pros for 3/4 seasons? Clear their debts, obviously they'll go down a couple of leagues. Either that or they go under and reform.

Different era but wasn't Chris Wright meant to be a QPR fan? Definitely didn't leave us as he found us!
WRDCFC get away with it again on 09:50 - Sep 24 with 3118 viewsdezzar

WRDCFC get away with it again on 09:37 - Sep 24 by slmrstid

Different era but wasn't Chris Wright meant to be a QPR fan? Definitely didn't leave us as he found us!

Wright sits an executive box at Man City these days , claims to be a big Citeh fan
WRDCFC get away with it again on 09:52 - Sep 24 with 3107 viewsterryb

I question if Morris is/was a Derby suporter. Yes, they probably are "his" team, but I feel that his only real interest is himself.

For the HMRC debt to reach £26 million, it must be a long time since they made any PAYE/VAT payment. They certainly didn't use the £80 million from the sale of the ground to pay off this debt!

I don't know if VAT is applicable on transfer fees, but if so, have they sold anyone for reasonable fees in the past three years to contribute to this debt?
Login to get fewer ads

WRDCFC get away with it again on 10:18 - Sep 24 with 3053 viewsE17hoop

WRDCFC get away with it again on 09:52 - Sep 24 by terryb

I question if Morris is/was a Derby suporter. Yes, they probably are "his" team, but I feel that his only real interest is himself.

For the HMRC debt to reach £26 million, it must be a long time since they made any PAYE/VAT payment. They certainly didn't use the £80 million from the sale of the ground to pay off this debt!

I don't know if VAT is applicable on transfer fees, but if so, have they sold anyone for reasonable fees in the past three years to contribute to this debt?

Domestic football VAT is levied at 20%.

Lots of undisclosed fees but Vydra went for £11m to Burnley so there's £2.2m there.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2021 10:20]

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

WRDCFC get away with it again on 10:21 - Sep 24 with 3039 viewsterryb

WRDCFC get away with it again on 10:18 - Sep 24 by E17hoop

Domestic football VAT is levied at 20%.

Lots of undisclosed fees but Vydra went for £11m to Burnley so there's £2.2m there.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2021 10:20]

Cheers E17
WRDCFC get away with it again on 11:04 - Sep 24 with 2948 viewsderbyhoop

WRDCFC get away with it again on 04:41 - Sep 24 by stowmarketrange

I had to drive through Derby tonight as the A50 was closed and there are signs advertising an antiques fare this weekend.Do you think that someone should tell WR that it doesn’t mean the same as a grab a granny night?

Maybe the administrators are selling the centre backs?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

WRDCFC get away with it again on 11:16 - Sep 24 with 2907 viewsjoe90

Are Derby expected to be deducted any more points?
WRDCFC get away with it again on 11:20 - Sep 24 with 2896 viewsLanhoop

WRDCFC get away with it again on 11:16 - Sep 24 by joe90

Are Derby expected to be deducted any more points?

I was wondering whether the administration would force the overdue accounts to be published (using real numbers) or whether it's an excuse to defer them even longer? Hopefully it's the former so everyone can move on.
WRDCFC get away with it again on 12:41 - Sep 24 with 2777 viewsToast_R

WRDCFC get away with it again on 09:37 - Sep 24 by slmrstid

Going by Holloway's book, he's lost a lot of money but had lawyers who were intelligent enough to advise him to stop bank rolling a lost cause. Tried selling painting one point.
WRDCFC get away with it again on 13:05 - Sep 24 with 2732 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Covid-19 didn't buy Hoos any sympathy when he requested peer support to reduce QPR's FFP fine.
WRDCFC get away with it again on 14:45 - Sep 24 with 2594 viewsJuzzie

I believe Derby applied for a £20m 'Covid loan' from the EFL but couldn't agree on repayment terms. Basically, they didn't have any way of repaying so was hoping to get £20m for gratis. Cheeky fukkers.
WRDCFC get away with it again on 15:36 - Sep 24 with 2519 viewsQPRSteve

WRDCFC get away with it again on 12:41 - Sep 24 by Toast_R

Going by Holloway's book, he's lost a lot of money but had lawyers who were intelligent enough to advise him to stop bank rolling a lost cause. Tried selling painting one point.

Put us in admin but continued to bankroll Wasps. I detest the man. Nicked our training ground at Twyford Avenue for a song,
[Post edited 26 Sep 2021 11:06]
WRDCFC get away with it again on 10:51 - Sep 26 with 2243 viewsbollockchops

even Billy Sharp hates Derby fans

WRDCFC get away with it again on 11:01 - Sep 26 with 2222 viewsNortholt_Rs

WRDCFC get away with it again on 15:36 - Sep 24 by QPRSteve

Put us in admin but continued to bankroll Wasps. I detest the man. Nicked our training ground at Twyford Avenue for a song,
[Post edited 26 Sep 2021 11:06]

100%. And of course he is a shiteh fan now….

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

WRDCFC get away with it again on 16:58 - Sep 28 with 1855 viewsloftboy

https://mobile.twitter.com/quantuma1/status/1442827959321104384?ref_src=twsrc%5E

Desperate or forward thinking?

WRDCFC get away with it again on 13:11 - Oct 11 with 1425 viewsloftboy

They’ve now appealed their 12 points deduction.

WRDCFC get away with it again on 13:28 - Oct 11 with 1325 viewsterryb

WRDCFC get away with it again on 13:11 - Oct 11 by loftboy

They’ve now appealed their 12 points deduction.

That will be a complete waste of time & money!

As it has been for every club that tried to stop the 12 point deduction for entering administration.
WRDCFC get away with it again on 13:30 - Oct 11 with 1296 viewssprocket

WRDCFC get away with it again on 13:28 - Oct 11 by terryb

That will be a complete waste of time & money!

As it has been for every club that tried to stop the 12 point deduction for entering administration.

If the win appeal, unlikely, then this would trigger other clubs to follow suit. Carnage.
WRDCFC get away with it again on 13:43 - Oct 11 with 1247 viewsthemodfather

if they lose will they cop more points deducted? i blame the EFl been soft on them so derby think they can push EFL into some kind of corner , just tell them "lose this , cop another 12pts or more, like luton got!"
WRDCFC get away with it again on 15:00 - Oct 11 with 1143 viewsPinnerPaul

When are the points likely to be deducted for the dodgy accounts?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024