Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford 21:12 - Oct 16 with 7096 viewsMyke

Excellent second half performance. Such a pity they didn't give Chelsea a bloody nose.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2021 21:14]
Brentford on 21:18 - Oct 16 with 4177 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Nah
Brentford on 21:20 - Oct 16 with 4165 viewsNorthernr

Come on mate, bloody hell, we need a Brentford thread to round today off do we?
Brentford on 21:46 - Oct 16 with 4075 viewsted_hendrix

Pack It In.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Brentford on 22:15 - Oct 16 with 4001 viewsParkRoyalR

Brentford on 21:46 - Oct 16 by ted_hendrix

Pack It In.

Devastation for the 9k proper Brentford fans who could arsed to go to a Play-Off Final, as for NewBee and Johnnie Two Teams happy days!
Brentford on 22:25 - Oct 16 with 3967 viewsgazza1

Brentford on 22:15 - Oct 16 by ParkRoyalR

Devastation for the 9k proper Brentford fans who could arsed to go to a Play-Off Final, as for NewBee and Johnnie Two Teams happy days!

What is that post meant to mean????
Brentford on 22:47 - Oct 16 with 3905 viewsMyke

Brentford on 21:20 - Oct 16 by Northernr

Come on mate, bloody hell, we need a Brentford thread to round today off do we?

lol I'm a QPR fan first and foremost, but I am also a football fan. They were super second half and desperately unlucky not to get something from the game. Had all those 300k+ a week players running scared. Restored my faith in the prem a bit.
Brentford on 22:55 - Oct 16 with 3883 viewsozexile

Unless we're playing them can we cancel threads on them please.
Brentford on 23:20 - Oct 16 with 3812 viewsNortholt_Rs

I wanted both of them to lose.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Login to get fewer ads

Brentford on 23:24 - Oct 16 with 3799 viewsjohncharles

Brentford on 23:20 - Oct 16 by Northolt_Rs

👍

Strong and stable my arse.

Brentford on 23:47 - Oct 16 with 3741 viewsBklynRanger

Fcuk off with this post. Jesus Christ
Brentford on 23:56 - Oct 16 with 3726 viewskensalriser

I'm a QPR fan. I hate football.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Brentford on 00:03 - Oct 17 with 3724 viewsdistortR

Brentford on 23:56 - Oct 16 by kensalriser

I'm a QPR fan. I hate football.

the words that comprise that sentence can be put in any order and work.
Brentford on 00:15 - Oct 17 with 3707 viewsBklynRanger

Football I'm hate a fan QPR I.

Possibly read by Patrick Stewart
[Post edited 17 Oct 2021 0:17]
Brentford on 00:29 - Oct 17 with 3677 viewsDieByYourSide

Shocked myself but was actually willing Chelsea to hold out. Sick to death of the Brentford w*nkfest.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2021 0:30]

Poll: And it's hi ho

Brentford on 09:39 - Oct 17 with 3390 viewsSK_hoops

I've lost all interest in the prem this season. Watched 2 games I think and haven't even bothered with MOTD. It's getting to the point with football that if it's not QPR or England I'm simply not bothered. I can only imagine the Thomas Frank fest you'll be getting on all coverage.
Brentford on 09:40 - Oct 17 with 3378 viewsPunteR

And..?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Brentford on 09:55 - Oct 17 with 3343 viewsdistortR

Brentford on 00:15 - Oct 17 by BklynRanger

Football I'm hate a fan QPR I.

Possibly read by Patrick Stewart
[Post edited 17 Oct 2021 0:17]

i'm a football.
i fan QPR hate.
Brentford on 11:40 - Oct 17 with 3210 viewsPinnerPaul

Watford ?????

Yes I know he has won the PL, but on the pitch they looked a shambles and dear old Mr R didn't exactly inspire confidence in the post match interview I saw!
Brentford on 16:49 - Oct 17 with 3010 viewsHadders

Brentford on 00:29 - Oct 17 by DieByYourSide

Shocked myself but was actually willing Chelsea to hold out. Sick to death of the Brentford w*nkfest.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2021 0:30]

Excuse my ignorance, but what is a w@nkfest and do you need tickets, or can you just turn up?
[Post edited 17 Oct 2021 16:54]
Brentford on 00:48 - Oct 18 with 2812 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Brentford on 23:20 - Oct 16 by Northolt_Rs

Post of the week.
Brentford on 02:45 - Oct 18 with 2775 viewsSydneyRs

Who cares about Brentford? They mattered to an extent (2 games a season) when in the same division, but are now about as relevant to us as Brighton, Burnley, Norwich etc.

They are doing well and good luck to them. Care factor is basically zero though. Chelsea on the other hand I will always hate and want them to lose.
Brentford on 06:15 - Oct 18 with 2705 viewsDixie_CT

I went to watch Brentford a few times in the early ‘90s on the kid a quid thing with my Sunday League football club (progressively called Sunbury Raiders) and did enjoy it. However, I am lucky my older brother ‘encouraged me’ to support QPR and Fortunately I had already been to Loftus Road and fallen in love so my handful of trips to Griffin Park was like flirting with the dumpy secretary at work who had a nice personality and you might snog at the Xmas party if pissed but would never be your true love.

Because of this I have no animosity towards them as a club, but I can’t stand some of their fans, Middlesex’s finest that is for sure and when we play, it’s definitely a derby day for me. Why deny it? They hate us, we are indifferent about them, so beating them (or a scrapped draw) is much more satisfying than a win versus say Middlesborough or Blackpool.

I’d better not share the story about sharing the same surname with Kerry Dixon, Shoot Magazine and nearly supporting C word FC…… thanks again to my older brother for the swift and merciless guidance!
Brentford on 10:02 - Oct 18 with 2542 viewsSydneyRs

Brentford on 09:39 - Oct 17 by SK_hoops

I've lost all interest in the prem this season. Watched 2 games I think and haven't even bothered with MOTD. It's getting to the point with football that if it's not QPR or England I'm simply not bothered. I can only imagine the Thomas Frank fest you'll be getting on all coverage.

I've had very little interest for a few years now and see little of it beyond the occasional goal on the news or twitter etc. The top end is hugely dull with the same loaded teams competing every year and the rest basically just don't want to get relegated. I'd never seen several of England's team play before the Euros.

I look at teams like Burnley and think what's the point. Certainly not an existence I envy from a QPR perspective. Even the smaller clubs that do well and stay up for a bit (Swansea, Fulham, Bournemouth, Stoke etc) come back sooner or later.
Brentford on 10:41 - Oct 18 with 2494 viewsstowmarketrange

Brentford on 10:02 - Oct 18 by SydneyRs

I've had very little interest for a few years now and see little of it beyond the occasional goal on the news or twitter etc. The top end is hugely dull with the same loaded teams competing every year and the rest basically just don't want to get relegated. I'd never seen several of England's team play before the Euros.

I look at teams like Burnley and think what's the point. Certainly not an existence I envy from a QPR perspective. Even the smaller clubs that do well and stay up for a bit (Swansea, Fulham, Bournemouth, Stoke etc) come back sooner or later.

It’s not too bad if you use the money to secure the future of the club,or improve the ground or facilities,but if you follow our model on our last 2 trips to the promised land it’s a waste of time.
But I agree the football side of things is sh@t.Just struggling to survive and getting beaten by the top sides every time isn’t fun to me.
Bit like our championship experience this season really.
Brentford on 11:15 - Oct 18 with 2445 viewsTheChef

Brentford on 10:41 - Oct 18 by stowmarketrange

It’s not too bad if you use the money to secure the future of the club,or improve the ground or facilities,but if you follow our model on our last 2 trips to the promised land it’s a waste of time.
But I agree the football side of things is sh@t.Just struggling to survive and getting beaten by the top sides every time isn’t fun to me.
Bit like our championship experience this season really.

Oh come on it's not been that bad this season!

I agree with the general sentiment of enjoying the competitiveness of the Championship compared to the Prem. BUT Brentford are showing what can be achieved by largely entrusting the group of players that got the team up and seeing what they can do, rather than splurging large amounts of cash on a whole load of overpaid players and upsetting the squad dynamics. Like what we and Fulham did.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024