Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread 10:13 - Nov 29 with 35710 viewsnix

Having inadvertently trodden on Connell's toes by starting the Huddersfield thread while he was on a glorious one match winning run - apologies- I'm hoping to double my similar record, with a victory tonight.

May have a bit of a cup final vibe for them after more financial revelations, the Wembley gig which obviously still rankles, and their recent record with a draw against Fulham and beating Bournemouth, so it could be a tough match tonight.

Doubt it'll be high scoring: they're one of the lowest scoring (16) and lowest conceding (18) teams in the league.

0-1 the Rs with Dykes scoring off the bench.
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 19:14 - Nov 29 with 2202 viewsMalintabuk

It's not often I'm pleased to be sitting at home and not at the game but the artic conditions, getting home at silly o'clock was enough to persuade me that discretion was the better form of valour
Think it will be a hard game and agree with above, Derby are not going to beat every form team and hopefully tonight will be the end of their run.
Saying that we also can't continue to score all the time so I'm going 0-0 for this
Won't be too upset if that is the actual score, but hoping against hope we knick it
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 19:22 - Nov 29 with 2098 viewsSimplyNico

WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 18:33 - Nov 29 by Rangersw12

We should win this but this is Rangers and every time we've had a chance to cement ourselves in the top 6 we've lost

1 - 0 defeat

We've sold 900 tickets which is cracking support for a live game, near Christmas and in Artic conditions, hats off to everyone travelling

... hats off to everyone travelling". Hats on, surely?
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 19:24 - Nov 29 with 2057 viewsderbyhoop

WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 14:47 - Nov 29 by Boston

There was a time when an away fixture at Derby, from the start of October until the end of the season anyway, was played on a surface more suitable to pig farming than football.

Baseball Ground in the 1970s.

I once spoke to John McGovern who played for Derby and Forest. Derby were due to play Arsenal one eb=vening. Arsenal players walked the pitch in their club suits. when they were picking their way off with mud up to the knees, the Derby players knew they would win. Even 60 minutes before kick off.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 19:25 - Nov 29 with 2052 viewsderbyhoop

WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 14:47 - Nov 29 by Boston

There was a time when an away fixture at Derby, from the start of October until the end of the season anyway, was played on a surface more suitable to pig farming than football.

Baseball Ground in the 1970s.

I once spoke to John McGovern who played for Derby and Forest. Derby were due to play Arsenal one evening. Arsenal players walked the pitch in their club suits. when they were picking their way off with mud up to the knees, the Derby players knew they would win. Even 60 minutes before kick off.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 19:28 - Nov 29 with 2006 viewseghamranger

Their centre backs are a couple of old boys… let’s hope we use that
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 19:35 - Nov 29 with 1924 viewsbosh67

WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 19:28 - Nov 29 by eghamranger

They're very experienced players despite their age. We need to get behind them apart pace wise from the flanks. Austin needs to sit between them and not allow them to cover the ground to our quicker players. But you look at their two at the back and they have a lot of decent miles on them. Going to take a big effort tonight to get past them.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 19:36 - Nov 29 with 1907 viewscolinallcars

WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 19:28 - Nov 29 by eghamranger

Webb and McLintock were old boys but they did alright !
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 19:41 - Nov 29 with 1831 viewsVancouverHoop

Pretty small crowd by the looks of things.
Login to get fewer ads

WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 19:42 - Nov 29 with 1808 viewshoops_legend

Hey guys

I am stuck in North Macedonia tonight, any streams I can watch of the match?

Thanks
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 19:44 - Nov 29 with 1772 viewsHooparoo

Where’s Ozzy? Hope he’s not injured. I know he’s not the most talented member of our squad but he always tries hard and is versatile enough to cover a few positions.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 19:47 - Nov 29 with 1709 viewsVancouverHoop

As per usual for us Derby get a great chance in the first minute,
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 19:49 - Nov 29 with 1647 viewscyprusmel

WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 19:42 - Nov 29 by hoops_legend

Hey guys

I am stuck in North Macedonia tonight, any streams I can watch of the match?

Thanks

try hesgoal
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 19:49 - Nov 29 with 1647 viewsVancouverHoop

DaZN comm describes Morrison as "an interesting player,"
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 19:53 - Nov 29 with 1525 viewsVancouverHoop

Beginning to apply a bit of pressure, Traveling fans making lots of noise
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 19:54 - Nov 29 with 1510 viewsderbyhoop

Hard to see many goals.

4-4 it is.

WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 19:55 - Nov 29 with 1492 viewshoops_legend

WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 19:49 - Nov 29 by cyprusmel

try hesgoal

Perfect thanks so much
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 19:55 - Nov 29 with 1478 viewsVancouverHoop

1-0 Derby. Our defence split wide open
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 19:55 - Nov 29 with 1475 viewsMalintabuk

Ripped open there and a good finish.... ffs
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 19:55 - Nov 29 with 1439 viewsBklynRanger

Balls.
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 19:55 - Nov 29 with 1436 viewseghamranger

Ffs
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 19:56 - Nov 29 with 1417 viewsQPRSteve

The Sky Derby lovefest will now begin
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 19:56 - Nov 29 with 1401 viewsWegerles_Stairs

What a soft goal that was.
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 19:56 - Nov 29 with 1397 viewsstevec

Dickie and Dunne weren’t good there
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 19:57 - Nov 29 with 1316 viewsQPR_Hibs

WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 19:56 - Nov 29 by stevec

Dickie and Dunne weren’t good there

Add Barbet to that.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 19:57 - Nov 29 with 1298 viewsEmpireStateRanger

I thought we were done with giving up silly goals in the first 15 minutes of play. Guess not
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024