Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread 10:13 - Nov 29 with 35852 viewsnix

Having inadvertently trodden on Connell's toes by starting the Huddersfield thread while he was on a glorious one match winning run - apologies- I'm hoping to double my similar record, with a victory tonight.

May have a bit of a cup final vibe for them after more financial revelations, the Wembley gig which obviously still rankles, and their recent record with a draw against Fulham and beating Bournemouth, so it could be a tough match tonight.

Doubt it'll be high scoring: they're one of the lowest scoring (16) and lowest conceding (18) teams in the league.

0-1 the Rs with Dykes scoring off the bench.
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 21:32 - Nov 29 with 2290 viewsGreenbay

Andre Gray - never in doubt. Fantastic.
What a brilliant goal.
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 21:32 - Nov 29 with 2292 viewsTacticalR

Amazing.

Air hostess clique

WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 21:32 - Nov 29 with 2284 viewsstrikerace

Yessssss.
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 21:32 - Nov 29 with 2272 viewsBklynRanger

FCUKIN ELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 21:32 - Nov 29 with 2271 viewslarsricchi

Credit Adomah for bullying the Derby man off the ball to start that move!
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 21:32 - Nov 29 with 2249 viewsqprd

That is genuinely a ridiculous goal
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 21:33 - Nov 29 with 2256 viewshoops_legend

What a goallllll
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 21:33 - Nov 29 with 2220 viewspastieR

What a finish
Login to get fewer ads

WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 21:33 - Nov 29 with 2204 viewsQPR_Hibs

WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 21:32 - Nov 29 by Greenbay

Andre Gray - never in doubt. Fantastic.
What a brilliant goal.

Was screaming at him to lay it off to Odubajo

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 21:33 - Nov 29 with 2182 viewsToast_R

What a goal that was. Gets better from every angle. Take a bow Gray
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 21:34 - Nov 29 with 2144 viewsCamberleyR

Absolutely fantastic finish.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 21:34 - Nov 29 with 2136 viewsVancouverHoop

We haven't played well but both our goals were delicious!
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 21:34 - Nov 29 with 2112 viewsstrikerace

Boy, Chair could have had a hat trick
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 21:34 - Nov 29 with 2101 viewsjtuck

Worst refereeing and linesman performance of the season...and that's saying something given dreck we've already seen. But what an Andre Gray goal!

LAranger

WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 21:34 - Nov 29 with 2088 viewsCiderwithRsie

I remain unconvinced by Gray but on goals scored he's done his job.
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 21:35 - Nov 29 with 2046 viewsnumptydumpty

Wot a fricking goal

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 21:36 - Nov 29 with 2000 viewsJigsore

goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaljkhkkhj

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 21:36 - Nov 29 with 1918 viewsCamberleyR

Get in!! We're coming after you Bournemouth and Fulham!

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 21:37 - Nov 29 with 1889 viewsCiderwithRsie

I hope the ref can hear me whistling from my living room.
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 21:37 - Nov 29 with 1873 viewsJuzzie

90th minute again. Derby must hate us lol
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 21:37 - Nov 29 with 1867 viewsQPRSteve

FT. What a result and two goal of the season contenders
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 21:37 - Nov 29 with 1856 viewsBklynRanger

That was meaningful
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 21:37 - Nov 29 with 1848 viewsAntti_Heinola

GET IN!
Two fantastic goals and what a win! UUUURRRRRSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Bare bones.

WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 21:37 - Nov 29 with 1846 viewsjoe90

Unbelievable! What a goal!!! Urssssssssss!!!!!!
WR Derby County - Another game in a weird time slot Match Day Thread on 21:37 - Nov 29 with 1828 viewsBlackCrowe

Mein gott

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024