Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hendrick official 00:06 - Feb 1 with 11166 viewssimmo

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Hendrick official on 00:12 - Feb 1 with 6100 viewssimmo

Personally think this is a great addition. You don't play 120 times for Burnley without working hard and having good character, both of which but especially the latter are attributes Warburton and Les keep reiterating when talking about finding new additions.

He's slightly different to the rest of our midfield too IMO, box to box and can do a bit of everything. The fact new money Newcastle don't want or rate him means nothing to his value for us, 350 odd appearances across Championship and PL and still only 30. Good work all around!

Hendrick official on 00:27 - Feb 1 with 5983 viewsbob566

Hendrick official on 00:12 - Feb 1 by simmo

Personally think this is a great addition. You don't play 120 times for Burnley without working hard and having good character, both of which but especially the latter are attributes Warburton and Les keep reiterating when talking about finding new additions.

He's slightly different to the rest of our midfield too IMO, box to box and can do a bit of everything. The fact new money Newcastle don't want or rate him means nothing to his value for us, 350 odd appearances across Championship and PL and still only 30. Good work all around!

I'm happy. Seriously strengthens the midfield.
Hendrick official on 00:33 - Feb 1 with 5955 viewssimmo

Also according to local reporters in the NE and their version of Dave Mac, Boro really wanted him and missed out, which is another little bonus tick

Hendrick official on 00:39 - Feb 1 with 5926 viewsbarbicanranger

Good news. I'm excited about this addition as well but posted my thoughts on the TDD thread. Always liked Hendrick's at this level and I'm excited to see those long locks in the blue and white hoops (and maybe the odd goal from outside 20 yards to boot).
Hendrick official on 00:47 - Feb 1 with 5861 viewsBoston

Add me to the list of OK with this signing.

He was in the Derby fookin w@nkers team though.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Hendrick official on 01:00 - Feb 1 with 5827 viewsDannyPaddox

Welcome to the Rs Jeff!
[Post edited 1 Feb 2022 1:34]
Hendrick official on 01:06 - Feb 1 with 5791 viewsBoston

You stick with your Hendricks, I'll stick me mine.

Hendrick official on 01:16 - Feb 1 with 5760 viewsBoston

Hendrick official on 01:00 - Feb 1 by DannyPaddox

Welcome to the Rs Jeff!
[Post edited 1 Feb 2022 1:34]

You've just gone and ruined my reply, please re-edit so the gawpers can get some perspective, ta.

Login to get fewer ads

Hendrick official on 02:18 - Feb 1 with 5639 viewsbob566

https://www.otbsports.com/sport/jeff-hendrick-completes-crazy-birthday-with-qpr-
Hendrick official on 02:45 - Feb 1 with 5607 viewsHooparoo

Hendrick official on 01:06 - Feb 1 by Boston

What a woman! Mad Men was such a great show

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Hendrick official on 05:43 - Feb 1 with 5376 viewsHAYESBOY

Playing with two upfront. She's lovely.

On the signing, it certainly strengthens the squad. I hope he does well for us.

Just wish we had pushed for Ryan Giles instead.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Hendrick official on 06:56 - Feb 1 with 5149 viewsdmm

I know little about Hendrick but, from what people say, he looks like he can cover most CM positions but I'm wondering where and how he'll be played. Will he be the go-to cover for Johansen and Field - surely they're still our first choice at CM? And, might it mean Amos will be used primarily at ACM as he has been recently - Thomas not quite cutting the mustard?

Of course, Hendrick is not good news for Dozzell or Ball so Warburton will have some arm-around-the-shoulder work to do there.
Hendrick official on 07:02 - Feb 1 with 5112 viewsjohnhoop

And you can watch a younger version of her on the excellent Sci-fi “Western” from twenty years ago, “Firefly.”
Hendrick official on 07:19 - Feb 1 with 5002 viewsPaddyhoops

We did well there. Well thought of pro with a good attitude . Will fit in well here. At least Bournemouth didn't get him to bolster thier paper thin Squad!!
Hendrick official on 07:32 - Feb 1 with 4909 viewscyprusmel

Another fact which may increase his standing with the QPR faithful is that he was the scorer of the 1,000th premier goal that our good pals Chelsea conceded.
Hendrick official on 07:37 - Feb 1 with 4870 viewsEastR

Always nice to welcome another Irish R

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Hendrick official on 07:47 - Feb 1 with 4805 viewsPunteR

Hendrick official on 07:32 - Feb 1 by cyprusmel

Another fact which may increase his standing with the QPR faithful is that he was the scorer of the 1,000th premier goal that our good pals Chelsea conceded.

Welcome Hendrick. :)

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Hendrick official on 07:48 - Feb 1 with 4788 viewsBklynRanger

I'm 50/50 - I don't think he's what we needed or were looking for but the opportunity presented itself and, having been unable to get other options, we went for it.

You can see how he can help - you can keep Amos in that attacking pressing role that suits him, and maybe he can provide some of the pace. Or have a good, combative combination of Field, Hendrik and Stef with the latter two rotating in an out of the attacking role. I don't know, stuff like that. Or just have better depth for a busy few months coming up obviously.

As said Dozzell is probably the one with most reason to be miffed but he'll get his chance I'm sure.

So not really what was expected but it could work out well enough.
Hendrick official on 07:52 - Feb 1 with 4737 viewsjoe90

Looks like a good signing. If his Wikipedia is to be believed, his style of play is perfect for us.
Hendrick official on 08:04 - Feb 1 with 4633 viewsDoudou87

Is he available to play on Saturday? Was on the bench in the first round when Newcastle went out to Cambridge, but didn’t make it in the pitch.

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Hendrick official on 08:06 - Feb 1 with 4618 viewsdmm

This is an informative summary of Hendrick's abilities, although it is 4 years old: https://www.football365.com/news/forensically-watching-ordinary-player-jeff-hend

In short, it seems his best skills are recycling the ball in advanced positions and good passing.
Hendrick official on 08:32 - Feb 1 with 4423 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Not sure what gap he fills for us. We have a lot of central midfielders already.

I've been disappointed by most of his career for Ireland. I thought he was excellent during Euro 2016 but far too passive until a recent uptick. He's a very capable all-rounder at this level, but too often (imho) watches the game pass him by.

Still, wish him well, of course.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hendrick official on 08:37 - Feb 1 with 4381 viewsdmm

Thinking about it, with Chair's absence, Amos has played a box to box role in his stead. This has worked well as an alternative to two no 10s. Perhaps Hendricks will be used in place of Amos when needed so the system can continue?
Hendrick official on 08:41 - Feb 1 with 4349 viewsTelford_QPR

Hendrick official on 08:04 - Feb 1 by Doudou87

Is he available to play on Saturday? Was on the bench in the first round when Newcastle went out to Cambridge, but didn’t make it in the pitch.

Think he was an unused sub which I believe makes him eligible to play for us on Saturday
Hendrick official on 09:25 - Feb 1 with 4093 viewsBurnleyhoop

This lad has a great work ethic, a good engine and vast experience at the top level. A mainstay in a tough Burnley side for a long time. Whilst Amos is coming along nicely, Dozzell still has some developing to do. Ball, unfortunately, doesn’t quite cut it.

As we get to the business end of the season, we need men in the trenches to get us through some tough games ahead. Won’t find many better than Hendrick at this level.

Another 3 very astute signings this window, I just hope Macallum is near match fit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024