Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chair 17:40 - Jan 30 with 8704 viewsstowmarketrange

Chair is coming home.Get him on the first plane back home.
Chair on 17:44 - Jan 30 with 4954 viewsPeterHucker

QPR fans right now.....

Chair on 17:51 - Jan 30 with 4869 viewsStreathamRanger

What a great footballing weekend. He could even make the bench for the FA cup then hopefully starting line up against Boro.
Chair on 18:01 - Jan 30 with 4780 viewsSharpy36

Chair on 17:51 - Jan 30 by StreathamRanger

What a great footballing weekend. He could even make the bench for the FA cup then hopefully starting line up against Boro.

I`d start him, get some minutes into his legs. Would also free up Willock to have a break.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Chair on 18:02 - Jan 30 with 4776 viewsjeffranger

Would imagine he’s fresh having played only 30mins out there, waste of F*****g time
Chair on 18:04 - Jan 30 with 4739 viewsTGRRRSSS

Depends why he's not played out there I guess, maybe on the bench against Posh - rest Willock anyway?
Chair on 18:41 - Jan 30 with 4543 viewsNoelmc

Not sure he will get back in the starting eleven after yesterday. Who would you drop against Middlesbrough if all of them were fit? I thought the balance of the team yesterday was excellent.

Would definitely start him against Peterborough and rest Willock, if Chair is fit.
Chair on 18:52 - Jan 30 with 4452 viewsStanisgod

Chair on 18:41 - Jan 30 by Noelmc

Not sure he will get back in the starting eleven after yesterday. Who would you drop against Middlesbrough if all of them were fit? I thought the balance of the team yesterday was excellent.

Would definitely start him against Peterborough and rest Willock, if Chair is fit.

Boro will be slightly harder to break down than the fakes.
Will need him to create openings.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Chair on 18:59 - Jan 30 with 4409 viewsHastings_Hoops

Chair on 18:04 - Jan 30 by TGRRRSSS

Depends why he's not played out there I guess, maybe on the bench against Posh - rest Willock anyway?

Alternate Willock and chair for a few games swapping them at half time - that’ll play havoc with other teams’ game plan and give Willock a bit of a breather.
Login to get fewer ads

Chair on 19:25 - Jan 30 with 4300 viewsW7Ranger

Chair in next Saturday please!
Chair on 21:05 - Jan 30 with 4040 viewsLazyFan

Chair should be on the subs bench, Willock totally rested and Thomas is in for him against Posh who will have to rest their players as well now.

For the 1st eleven, I would drop Amos for Chair.

Harsh I know, but that's how good Warbs, jEustice, Evil Less and Dr Hoos have made our squad.

If we get in this rumoured playmaker that Warbs is after, then we might have quite a fearsome bench.

zzzzzzzzzz

Chair on 21:10 - Jan 30 with 4015 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Why we rushing to change things!
Chair on 21:18 - Jan 30 with 3953 viewsBlackCrowe

MW finally has that delicious selection dilemma...the squad has become so competitive.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Chair on 22:05 - Jan 30 with 3771 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Chair on 21:10 - Jan 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

Why we rushing to change things!

I wouldn't be surprised if George Thomas went out on loan tomorrow. He needed to score that chance yesterday. They don't come any easier and I don't know how he gets in this team once Chair returns. If Marshall or Dieng is a bit tricky, Chair or Thomas has to be the easiest decision you'll ever make.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Chair on 22:18 - Jan 30 with 3676 viewsstainrods_elbow

Chair on 22:05 - Jan 30 by CliveWilsonSaid

I wouldn't be surprised if George Thomas went out on loan tomorrow. He needed to score that chance yesterday. They don't come any easier and I don't know how he gets in this team once Chair returns. If Marshall or Dieng is a bit tricky, Chair or Thomas has to be the easiest decision you'll ever make.

The idea of automatically sending squad players out on loan like de Wijs, Thomas and Masterton (whom Warbs never loses the chance to remind us are as important as the first teamers) just because they're not established first team players kind of defeats the purpose of HAVING a squad to me. Personally, whatever Clive had to say on the subject, I wouldn't be letting anyone go anywhere between now and the end of the season, unless they're so drastically unhappy keeping them is counter-productive.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Chair on 22:31 - Jan 30 with 3623 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Chair on 22:18 - Jan 30 by stainrods_elbow

The idea of automatically sending squad players out on loan like de Wijs, Thomas and Masterton (whom Warbs never loses the chance to remind us are as important as the first teamers) just because they're not established first team players kind of defeats the purpose of HAVING a squad to me. Personally, whatever Clive had to say on the subject, I wouldn't be letting anyone go anywhere between now and the end of the season, unless they're so drastically unhappy keeping them is counter-productive.

All based on my own observations nothing to do with Clive. It just felt like a miss too far for me.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Chair on 22:41 - Jan 30 with 3567 viewsW7Ranger

Chair on 21:05 - Jan 30 by LazyFan

Chair should be on the subs bench, Willock totally rested and Thomas is in for him against Posh who will have to rest their players as well now.

For the 1st eleven, I would drop Amos for Chair.

Harsh I know, but that's how good Warbs, jEustice, Evil Less and Dr Hoos have made our squad.

If we get in this rumoured playmaker that Warbs is after, then we might have quite a fearsome bench.

Why Chair only on the bench for Peterboro'? Barring 30mins (I think), he hasn't played for about 5 weeks and needs some game time to get his match fitness up for the league campaign.
Chair on 22:44 - Jan 30 with 3542 viewskensalriser

Chair on 22:18 - Jan 30 by stainrods_elbow

Budgeting, probably.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Chair on 00:02 - Jan 31 with 3375 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Is he still carrying a niggle?
Chair on 00:07 - Jan 31 with 3377 viewsE17hoop

Since Dieng, Chair and Kakay went to AFCON, we've dropped 2 points from a possible 12 and won an FA Cup tie.

Yes bring players back, but to complement what we're doing.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Chair on 06:41 - Jan 31 with 3224 viewsnix

I'd play him at Peterborough. We need to get him back to full fitness and we won't know how not playing for that length of time will affect him. Usually players need a bit of time to get back up to speed: Dykes, Field, Amos were all a bit less effective immediately after coming back. He really looked tentative in the 30 minutes he played over there, was hauled off, and didn't get a chance to put it right, which might have affected his confidence, so I'd like to see him get minutes under his belt.

He's obviously got bags of talent. However I would say that sometimes he does tend to linger on the ball too much, take an extra touch, slow down the game a bit, shoot himself rather than pass even when he's in an impossible angle and other player are in better positions. I do think that we've moved the ball bit faster when he's not been here, which shows in some of our performances recently.

But he is definitely one of our talents and top scorers so we need him to come back asap fit and available. At least half an hour on Saturday, would be great for that.
Chair on 07:57 - Jan 31 with 3085 viewsdmm

I am a big fan of playing our two no. 10s together. However, it's 7 games since Chair last played and we've seen 6 wins and a draw, with Willock stepping up to another level. So, what to do with our pocket rocket?

Since Chair's been gone we've created chances and goals more directly, the first 3 goals against Reading being good examples. As nix points out, the ball is being moved more quickly rather than relying on playing triangles on the sides of the oppos penalty area to open up defences. Playing more directly has also given Willock a bit more freedom and space and he's used that to great effect.

There's no reason to doubt that Chair can slot back in but he may need to modify his own game a little. His absence has enabled the team to develop and his return should add to the ways we can play the game.

Anyway, I'm sure Warburton and co are far more aware of these things than I am and will manage Chair's return perfectly well.
Chair on 08:22 - Jan 31 with 3001 viewsstevec

Back to Sat/Tues throughout February, so plenty of 3 from Johansen/Amos/Chair/Willock.
Chair on 09:30 - Jan 31 with 2845 viewsDWQPR

Our ball retention has gone down since Chair went away, although we have won all but one of the games they haven’t been overly convincing wins other than against Reading and having Chair and Willock in the side at the same time stops the doubling up on either. Chair is one of the very best players in the Championship and should be back in the side. This isn’t to ignore what Amos, Dozzell and Thomas have each done stepping up to the mark but Chair is now their benchmark in terms of where they need to get to. But what a fantastic position to be in compared to three years ago with Mr Hair Island.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Chair on 09:46 - Jan 31 with 2771 viewsAntti_Heinola

3 days ago the consensus on here was we're creating very little without him, and we need him back and fast.
One win later, and we're all sucking our teeth and going 'oooh, hang on a minute...'

He'll be back in the side as soon as properly fit, as well he should be.

Bare bones.

Chair on 09:57 - Jan 31 with 2710 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Chair on 09:46 - Jan 31 by Antti_Heinola

3 days ago the consensus on here was we're creating very little without him, and we need him back and fast.
One win later, and we're all sucking our teeth and going 'oooh, hang on a minute...'

He'll be back in the side as soon as properly fit, as well he should be.

I’m not saying he won’t be in the XI or shouldn’t be, but who’s deserving of the bullet Antii?

One of Willock, Dykes, Field, Amos, Sanderson, or Johanson will have to be shifted. I just don’t know who deserves it.

I’d stick him on bench for Peterborough with the same lineup as Reading (if possible. Not sure if Sanderson is Cup Tied?) and fit him in against Boro on the basis of the weakest link v Posh.

Great dilemma to have.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024