Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Willock Contract 12:57 - Jun 24 with 3644 viewsRangersw12

Anyone else concerned were sleep walking into another BOS situation?

1 year left with us having option of extra year so effectively 2 years but of he isn't going to sign new contract surely we should be looking to sell him this year!?
Willock Contract on 13:00 - Jun 24 with 3626 viewsfrancisbowles

We need him. See how it goes until January and if we aren't in the hunt sell then.
Willock Contract on 13:08 - Jun 24 with 3534 viewsenfieldargh

What would you do if you were CW?

Power is in his hands not ours. I'm sure the club will do all they can to secure him so a fee can be realised for him in the future. Cant see him playing out his career with us

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Willock Contract on 13:15 - Jun 24 with 3468 viewsLazyFan

I am hoping the recent departures of the older players like Barbet, Austin, Wallace, and Moses have freed up more funds for contract renewals of players like Willock.

It should be pricy, but along with a clause of if we get £20m bid for you then you can talk to them (as he will want that) and then he should sign.

We would like more, but he will want a low clause so if the prem option happens he can get his move.

zzzzzzzzzz

Willock Contract on 13:22 - Jun 24 with 3423 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I don’t think it’s a matter of anybody sleep walking. Willock will have a contract in mind and so will the club and they’ll need to come to a compromise. If they can’t do that then we’ll have to consider selling I suppose. It’s not a QPR thing, it’s just football happens everywhere.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Willock Contract on 14:18 - Jun 24 with 3196 viewsdaveB

I don't think the club are sleep walking, they will be trying to get him to sign a new deal although we do have an option for 1 more year. I imagine if he doesn't sign this summer he'll be sold in January
Willock Contract on 14:27 - Jun 24 with 3129 viewsDannytheR

Would be very surprised if the club weren't very, very aware of the contract situation with Willock. Getting him to sign an extension is obviously another thing, although Ilias is a good precedent, as was the way all parties handled the Eze sale.

It's not like we're going to stand in the way of players if and when a decent offer is made - sadly, for now at least we probably need the money even more than they need the career progress.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2022 14:27]
Willock Contract on 15:11 - Jun 24 with 2984 viewsessextaxiboy

Willock Contract on 13:08 - Jun 24 by enfieldargh

What would you do if you were CW?

Power is in his hands not ours. I'm sure the club will do all they can to secure him so a fee can be realised for him in the future. Cant see him playing out his career with us

I would sign for 2 years with a release trigger after 1 year if we don’t get promoted .
Willock Contract on 15:18 - Jun 24 with 2941 viewsdmm

Willock Contract on 15:11 - Jun 24 by essextaxiboy

I would sign for 2 years with a release trigger after 1 year if we don’t get promoted .

But in effect, he already has a two year contract. The club should offer him a brand new 3 year contract now with a significant wage increase. If a Premier club wants him they'll come up with the spondulicks like Palace did for Eze.
Login to get fewer ads

Willock Contract on 15:44 - Jun 24 with 2838 viewsNorthernr

You’ve either got to get him to sign, or hope he starts like a train and sell in January (not ideal). After that it’s just another clock ticking.
Willock Contract on 15:50 - Jun 24 with 2795 viewsAntti_Heinola

Willock Contract on 15:44 - Jun 24 by Northernr

You’ve either got to get him to sign, or hope he starts like a train and sell in January (not ideal). After that it’s just another clock ticking.

Agree, but it's funny the position we're getting to now.

After Bosman, it was 'be careful, a player can leave for free at the end of a contract'.

Then it was 'careful, there's only a year left, so you should sell now or get them to sign a new deal'

Now it's 'there's 2 years left, we're sleepwalking into the nightmare scenario!'

They'll definitely want to extend with him, but let's not panic just yet.

Bare bones.

Willock Contract on 15:59 - Jun 24 with 2749 viewskensalriser

Willock Contract on 15:50 - Jun 24 by Antti_Heinola

Agree, but it's funny the position we're getting to now.

After Bosman, it was 'be careful, a player can leave for free at the end of a contract'.

Then it was 'careful, there's only a year left, so you should sell now or get them to sign a new deal'

Now it's 'there's 2 years left, we're sleepwalking into the nightmare scenario!'

They'll definitely want to extend with him, but let's not panic just yet.

Agreed. We should wait until we've lost at Blackburn before panicking.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Willock Contract on 16:03 - Jun 24 with 2728 viewsAntti_Heinola

Willock Contract on 15:59 - Jun 24 by kensalriser

Agreed. We should wait until we've lost at Blackburn before panicking.

I'll be panicking after the defeat to Crawley, you've got bigger balls than me mate :)

Bare bones.

Willock Contract on 16:55 - Jun 24 with 2526 viewsHastings_Hoops

Willock Contract on 15:11 - Jun 24 by essextaxiboy

And this would be a very bad contract for QPR
Willock Contract on 19:58 - Jun 24 with 2273 viewsLowerloftLad

We only bought him for 750k even with a deal on the table with a year left we would surely be making a healthy profit.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Willock Contract on 22:05 - Jun 24 with 2015 viewskensalriser

It's OK I've just fired off a tweet to Lee and Les alerting them so I'm sure it'll be sorted soon.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Willock Contract on 22:31 - Jun 24 with 1957 viewsLblock

All cool with that hamstring that was ripped off the bone then?
Nice

Thing that impressed me the most about this young man is he made me eat my words more than any player since Paul Furlong, I wasn’t having him, thought he was weak, hid, too easily dispossessed and not positive enough when I first saw him. Now… what a player. Genuine class act.
Hope he does big things in his career and first big one is elevating us and himself

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Willock Contract on 22:57 - Jun 24 with 1899 viewsdavman

Willock Contract on 22:31 - Jun 24 by Lblock

All cool with that hamstring that was ripped off the bone then?
Nice

Thing that impressed me the most about this young man is he made me eat my words more than any player since Paul Furlong, I wasn’t having him, thought he was weak, hid, too easily dispossessed and not positive enough when I first saw him. Now… what a player. Genuine class act.
Hope he does big things in his career and first big one is elevating us and himself

Fair enough to admit that; I was the opposite as I saw earlier on just how good he could be and wanted him in the team as a regular a long time before it happened. Dykes and Bonne on the other hand - still waiting to be proven wrong and god I hope I am this season...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024