Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Women's Euros 20:59 - Jul 6 with 35554 viewsQPRSteve

Anyone watching?

England 1-0 up against Austria at HT. Should be more, but I expect England to put Austria to the sword in the second half. Good standard of football being played.
Women's Euros on 22:07 - Jul 20 with 1762 viewsStanisgod

Different team, quicker, confident.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Women's Euros on 22:08 - Jul 20 with 1756 viewsaston_hoop

Seriously good hit

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Women's Euros on 22:12 - Jul 20 with 1691 viewsMrSheen

Just switched on for extra time. Surprised at the empty seats, though I can imagine people with kids leaving early. Were they all taken earlier?

Seems to be a lot of very tired players, loads of errors. Is that unfair over the whole game?
Women's Euros on 22:14 - Jul 20 with 1676 viewsDorse

If they keep this up, the England ladies might give us a semi we can all enjoy...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Women's Euros on 22:15 - Jul 20 with 1673 viewsLogman

Yeah, its been full on all game. No time wasting or stoppages and both teams trying to nudge ahead and not kill the game. Fair play to them. Hope we hold on as I imagine the Spanish women are clinical from the penalty spot.
Women's Euros on 22:17 - Jul 20 with 1658 viewsDorse

Women's Euros on 22:15 - Jul 20 by Logman

Yeah, its been full on all game. No time wasting or stoppages and both teams trying to nudge ahead and not kill the game. Fair play to them. Hope we hold on as I imagine the Spanish women are clinical from the penalty spot.

Sshhh.. the CURSE might hear you!

Women's Euros on 22:17 - Jul 20 with 1655 viewsstowmarketrange

Women's Euros on 22:12 - Jul 20 by MrSheen

Just switched on for extra time. Surprised at the empty seats, though I can imagine people with kids leaving early. Were they all taken earlier?

Seems to be a lot of very tired players, loads of errors. Is that unfair over the whole game?

There have been a few empty seats all game,which is a bit of a shame as I tried to buy tickets 10 days ago with no joy.
Women's Euros on 22:18 - Jul 20 with 1651 viewsToast_R

Had a big problem and left full back all night. That's where all Spains meaningful attacks have come down.
Login to get fewer ads

Women's Euros on 22:30 - Jul 20 with 1596 viewsMalintabuk

First game I have caught as my son in law is down and he as tickets for the final, so hoping England do it
Been really impressed. The Spanish are mostly made up of Barcelona ladies who went the whole season winning every game..... so they look mentally fit tough and think technically better than us
But wow our ladies are fighters..... I can honestly say that m now fully rooting for them, as much if not more than the men.....
Women's Euros on 22:36 - Jul 20 with 1563 viewsDWQPR

Well done England!!!! Cracking game of football and we’ll deserved

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Women's Euros on 22:36 - Jul 20 with 1559 viewsToast_R

Well done Lionesses 👏
Dragged themselves back into that quarter final and took their chance. Lots of heart.
Women's Euros on 22:39 - Jul 20 with 1541 viewsMrSheen

Extra time might not be the best way to judge the teams, but I thought the ball retention was poor and the play-acting embarrassing. Greenwood was very strong though.
Women's Euros on 22:39 - Jul 20 with 1543 viewsted_hendrix

Women's Euros on 22:12 - Jul 20 by MrSheen

My eldest lad is there with our eldest granddaughter who Is Seven.
They'll be happy.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Women's Euros on 22:39 - Jul 20 with 1541 viewsstowmarketrange

Women's Euros on 22:30 - Jul 20 by Malintabuk

First game I have caught as my son in law is down and he as tickets for the final, so hoping England do it
Been really impressed. The Spanish are mostly made up of Barcelona ladies who went the whole season winning every game..... so they look mentally fit tough and think technically better than us
But wow our ladies are fighters..... I can honestly say that m now fully rooting for them, as much if not more than the men.....

I was tempted to offload my final tickets until about 84 minutes.What a goal to win it though.
Women's Euros on 22:46 - Jul 20 with 1487 viewsAntti_Heinola

Great match that, really enjoyed it. Quality and drama. Spain's number 6 is terrific, but Millie Bright at the back is a proper rock, and capable of the odd Barbet Diag TM.

Bare bones.

Women's Euros on 22:46 - Jul 20 with 1487 viewsstowmarketrange

Women's Euros on 22:39 - Jul 20 by MrSheen

Extra time might not be the best way to judge the teams, but I thought the ball retention was poor and the play-acting embarrassing. Greenwood was very strong though.

Was the play acting any worse than you’d see in a vital mens cup match?I agree that we couldn’t hold on to the ball,and it made for some nervy moments in the end,but who cares?We won.
Women's Euros on 22:47 - Jul 20 with 1480 viewsbosh67

Fantastic effort by the girls there. Really dug in to win that. Brilliant. What a manager Sarina Wiegman is. She just seems to get the big decisions right every time. She is sensational. Tactically brilliant.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Women's Euros on 22:51 - Jul 20 with 1463 viewsMrSheen

Women's Euros on 22:46 - Jul 20 by stowmarketrange

Was the play acting any worse than you’d see in a vital mens cup match?I agree that we couldn’t hold on to the ball,and it made for some nervy moments in the end,but who cares?We won.

Probably not, but the women’s game has a reputation for lack of cynicism which looks undeserved.
Women's Euros on 22:55 - Jul 20 with 1448 viewsJuzzie

Spain the better team tactically but if you don’t score…..
How many times have we seen managers take off the striker to defend the lead and it backfires.
Attack is the best form of defence. I think he needs to be called on that.

That said, superb determination from the England team. Never gave up and took the chances when they came.
Women's Euros on 22:57 - Jul 20 with 1442 viewsDorse

Great game - really enjoyed it. Lionesses!!

Women's Euros on 23:00 - Jul 20 with 1428 viewsstowmarketrange

Women's Euros on 22:51 - Jul 20 by MrSheen

Probably not, but the women’s game has a reputation for lack of cynicism which looks undeserved.

That is the 1st time I’ve seen it in a women’s game to the extent that it was tonight,and I hope it was just a blip.I would’ve been a bit upset if Spain had done the same had they been winning.
Women's Euros on 23:38 - Jul 20 with 1343 viewsjoe90

Women's Euros on 14:40 - Jul 20 by PinnerPaul

England to win, both teams to score is my bet for tonight.

I'll be at Wealdstone though so will have to wait to see if I've won my millions!

You called it Pinner!

I either underestimated Spain or over estimated England…either way a good game and even better result for England!
Women's Euros on 00:36 - Jul 21 with 1279 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Women's Euros on 22:36 - Jul 20 by Toast_R

Well done Lionesses 👏
Dragged themselves back into that quarter final and took their chance. Lots of heart.

Never say die attitude ,great volley for equalizer then magnificent strike fir winner .Almost Dickie like the way she kept going and burying it .
Fair play to them could reach the final I think
Women's Euros on 00:58 - Jul 21 with 1264 viewsMiss_Terraces

Women's Euros on 23:38 - Jul 20 by joe90

You called it Pinner!

I either underestimated Spain or over estimated England…either way a good game and even better result for England!

He may have called it but I'd be surprised if the bookies pay out. It's usually over 90 minutes for knock out games.

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Women's Euros on 01:08 - Jul 21 with 1243 viewsLythamR

When englands winner went in i was immediately reminded of the Gerry Francis goal v scotland. afterwards i started to doubt myself but i found it on youtube, very similar and very close to the start of the clip

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024