Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Willock or Eze? 13:44 - Sep 1 with 3745 viewsQPRcounsellor

I received a horrified look from my mate's 16 year old son when I raised the question of who is a better player (obviously Eze, he said). Right now I'd take Willock but maybe I'm forgetting how good Eze was. Did he score as many and raise the level of the team as much as Chris though?

Watching his progress from a fairly lightweight arrival lacking in confidence to now, a bulked up man running the show in the most important position on the pitch, is such a joy.

I guess we have Adel to thank for him.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 13:44]
Willock or Eze? on 13:47 - Sep 1 with 3665 viewsHAYESBOY

I think Eze. But its getting closer.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Willock or Eze? on 13:51 - Sep 1 with 3624 viewsJuzzie

Tight call but I'd go Eze, just.
Willock or Eze? on 13:54 - Sep 1 with 3591 viewsNorthantsHoop

Both fantastic players, Eze was a joy to watch and has that bit of sublime skill to glide past players. Willock possibly more of a complete forward player now, he has baulked up a bit, powerful with the ball and is a better finisher than Eze.
Willock or Eze? on 13:58 - Sep 1 with 3541 viewsLowerloftLad

Going to be a close call if willock continues on the path he is on.

One thing's for sure he is going to be joining eze in making QPR a very healthy profit.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 13:59]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Willock or Eze? on 14:01 - Sep 1 with 3521 viewsnix

It's a wonderful contest. Both fabulous talents and pretty amazing to have both of them play for us over the last five years.

Right now I'd go Eze, maybe because he's doing it in the Prem, but it's incredibly close and Chris could overtake him.

Another thing is they both seem lovely lads, so proud to have them associated with our club.
Willock or Eze? on 14:08 - Sep 1 with 3482 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I’d say Willock on current form. Eze I never really felt I knew what his best position was and after talking to a Palace mate I don’t think they know either. He thought Eze’s best position was probably taken up by Zaha at Palace. I’m not sure I agree and I think Willock would probably be better in that position.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Willock or Eze? on 14:12 - Sep 1 with 3431 viewsdavman

Willock or Eze? on 13:58 - Sep 1 by LowerloftLad

Going to be a close call if willock continues on the path he is on.

One thing's for sure he is going to be joining eze in making QPR a very healthy profit.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 13:59]

Only if he goes in January or next summer...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Willock or Eze? on 14:15 - Sep 1 with 3389 viewsbongo_king

Eze for me, at present. Despite the wage bill being higher then, I'd say he carried an overall poorer team three seasons back. And he made it look so... easy!

Was thinking about something similar just the other day - best no 10 style players we've had since 2000. Concluded Adel, then Eze then Willock. Chair and Buzsaky just behind. We've been lucky and entertained in parts!
Login to get fewer ads

Willock or Eze? on 14:15 - Sep 1 with 3385 viewsSouthallRanger

In terms of effectiveness not much in it at the moment. I’d say willock on current form gives even more end product than Eze.

However, in terms of which I’d prefer to watch. We are spoilt for choice here. I’d say Eze. Willock is a fantastic player, but is like many other players… just a lot lot better than them. Whereas Eze plays football a bit differently than others. A joy to watch. Receiving the ball in a tight spot… you don’t know what he is going to do but that he will come out with the ball or get off a good pass more often than not
Willock or Eze? on 14:17 - Sep 1 with 3370 viewsDavieQPR

Just have a look at Eze's highlights on Youtube.
Willock or Eze? on 14:36 - Sep 1 with 3260 viewsEsox_Lucius

Eze is a Bentley Mulsanne Turbo whereas Willock is more of an Aston Martin Vantage.
Watch Eze vs Stoke at home or the pens he won against Hull and so many free kicks and penalties to get a feel for what he was capable of.

The grass is always greener.

Willock or Eze? on 14:38 - Sep 1 with 3240 viewsrobith

You'd have to say Eze as he's mostly flourished bar injury at a higher level, but WIllock will get his chance at some point.

Mostly it's great for us cos we can say to talent "look, we give you a platform to make a name for yourself" - it's an exciting place to be
Willock or Eze? on 19:38 - Sep 1 with 2882 viewsDejR_vu

Eze as 10, Chair to his left, Willock to his right. 😃

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Willock or Eze? on 19:48 - Sep 1 with 2844 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

That is tough. Eze was a standout in a pretty average team, but Willock I think could go on and be even better. So........ I'm still going with Eze though.😁
Willock or Eze? on 19:54 - Sep 1 with 2808 viewsWestbourneR

Eze is a rare and unique talent in the way he moves, his vision, his balance, his poise etc.

Literally exceptional, as in, right up there with the best in the world.

But Willock is potentially more efficient and decisive - and there is one area he is far superior - shooting and finishing.

He'll score a lot more goals that Eze - and that potentially makes him more valuable in the overall picture.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Willock or Eze? on 20:02 - Sep 1 with 2776 viewsGroveR

Willock or Eze? on 14:36 - Sep 1 by Esox_Lucius

Eze is a Bentley Mulsanne Turbo whereas Willock is more of an Aston Martin Vantage.
Watch Eze vs Stoke at home or the pens he won against Hull and so many free kicks and penalties to get a feel for what he was capable of.

Hull v Eze. If I was a keeper facing him in a penalty I think I'd lean on one of the posts rather than suffer the indignity of being sat on my arse.
Willock or Eze? on 22:36 - Sep 1 with 2530 viewsozexile

Im going Willock. You just feel something will happen every time he's on the ball.
Willock or Eze? on 22:38 - Sep 1 with 2521 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eze.
Not sure it's even close .

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Willock or Eze? on 22:55 - Sep 1 with 2444 viewsDWQPR

Just remember Eze’s farewell goal at the Hawthorns. Only a very few players in the world could have the confidence and ability to do that. Different type of player. Willock is more direct and is getting better game by game. No doubt he is better than his brother at Newcastle. But I still think Chai could eclipse the pair of them.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Willock or Eze? on 23:16 - Sep 1 with 2357 viewsDannyPaddox

To use the dialects of Mod. Eze is paisley. Willock is arrow. Paisley beats arrow.

[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 23:30]
Willock or Eze? on 00:54 - Sep 2 with 2262 viewsDylanP

Eze. Not sure its close really. But Willock is showing that he is got magic and if he can stay healthy and keep progressing, he could (potentially) close the gap before the end of the season

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Willock or Eze? on 09:37 - Sep 2 with 2023 viewsEsox_Lucius

Willock or Eze? on 22:55 - Sep 1 by DWQPR

Just remember Eze’s farewell goal at the Hawthorns. Only a very few players in the world could have the confidence and ability to do that. Different type of player. Willock is more direct and is getting better game by game. No doubt he is better than his brother at Newcastle. But I still think Chai could eclipse the pair of them.

When the oppo manager smiles and applauds a goal against his own team you know it was special. He even took the time to make sure he spoke to him after the game too.

The grass is always greener.

Willock or Eze? on 09:53 - Sep 2 with 1980 viewstoboboly

Eze had less injury issues than Willock has had so far.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Willock or Eze? on 11:05 - Sep 2 with 1883 viewsBoston

Best player is one who plays in the Hoops.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Willock or Eze? on 11:19 - Sep 2 with 1849 viewsconnell10

I've had a good old ponder and I think Eze ... thar boy is something else ... but ain't we lucky!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024