Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you were Bradd Pitt..., 20:37 - Nov 15 with 2984 viewsThe_Beast1976

Would you have stuck with Aniston, or dumped her for Jolie as he did?

Aniston all day for me. Beautiful woman, didnt ever want kids, and by all accounts a thoroughly lovely and easy going lady who also loves spirt. What's not to love?

Jolie on the other hand..... ❌
[Post edited 16 Nov 2022 4:08]
If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 21:16 - Nov 15 with 2899 viewsWatford_Ranger

If I was him my cock would’ve probably fallen off shagging half of Watford.
If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 21:38 - Nov 15 with 2847 viewsLblock

Aniston all day long

But agree with the above.... except I wouldn't have stopped at half of Watford, all suburbs and central London locations would have been attempted.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 21:42 - Nov 15 with 2832 viewsRangersDave

he stood next to me in Horse Guards Parade once, i'm assured by my lady at the time that i was miles better than him, as she turned away and walked into a lamp post.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2022 9:41]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 21:45 - Nov 15 with 2822 viewsSydneyRs

Well I wouldn't have bothered with Shania Twain.
If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 23:03 - Nov 15 with 2699 viewsthame_hoops

Just goes to show, for every beautiful woman, there is a man sick of her sh1t
If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 00:32 - Nov 16 with 2638 viewsHAYESBOY

On the one hand you have Anniston and on the other hand you have Jolie........

I say put your hands together.

Smells like a trout farm in here

If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 02:43 - Nov 16 with 2603 viewsnumptydumpty

If I were Brad Pitt, I would have no need to post my inane drivel on a football forum

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 07:06 - Nov 16 with 2516 viewsizlingtonhoop

Didn't ever want kids.

Is very wide of the mark.
Login to get fewer ads

If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 08:10 - Nov 16 with 2458 viewsE15Hoop

Aniston too for me, Beast, although as Izlington says, I think you're wrong to assume she didn't want kids.

She always comes across as very sweet, genuine and not at all "starry".
Can't think of anyone who's ever said anything bad about her.
If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 08:26 - Nov 16 with 2428 viewsRs_Holy

I do believe he was once engaged to Gwyneth Paltrow... Sorry to confuse matters.
If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 08:38 - Nov 16 with 2410 viewsCroydonCaptJack

If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 21:45 - Nov 15 by SydneyRs

That don't impress me much.
If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 09:32 - Nov 16 with 2332 viewsbosh67

If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 08:26 - Nov 16 by Rs_Holy

I do believe he was once engaged to Gwyneth Paltrow... Sorry to confuse matters.

I was a CPO for a number of years in the 90s and looked after Gwyneth Paltrow when she was over in London for a short bit of filming on something. I forget what it was now. She'd just split up with Brad Pitt and spent most of the time frantically phoning anyone she could think of to tell them how gutted she was they had split. It was quite sad really, she was quite a state, although she went on to set and acted fine I believe. The only funny thing is we went to a shopping mall and she had no makeup on and her hair scraped back in a baseball cap. Two young girls came over and asked for her autograph. She was very polite and did that for them. They went back to their table in the cafe and within earshot said, oh right, I thought it was Cameron Diaz. Strangely that was one of the few things that made her laugh.

On this debate I love the way Jolie looks and carries herself. She is stunning and although I have never found Aniston as attractive I think whole package wise, based on what I have heard, she would win the who should Brad have stayed with debate.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 11:29 - Nov 16 with 2224 viewsbollockchops

and Madonna
If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 11:54 - Nov 16 with 2182 viewsdaveB

Ainiston did want kids but can't have them. Shes had several attempts through IVF and been forced to come out and say it due to those bullshit stories about her over the years
If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 13:48 - Nov 16 with 2039 viewsWokingR

If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 11:54 - Nov 16 by daveB

Ainiston did want kids but can't have them. Shes had several attempts through IVF and been forced to come out and say it due to those bullshit stories about her over the years

Yeah but would you or wouldn't you Dave ?
If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 13:53 - Nov 16 with 2030 viewsGroveR

If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 09:32 - Nov 16 by bosh67

I was a CPO for a number of years in the 90s and looked after Gwyneth Paltrow when she was over in London for a short bit of filming on something. I forget what it was now. She'd just split up with Brad Pitt and spent most of the time frantically phoning anyone she could think of to tell them how gutted she was they had split. It was quite sad really, she was quite a state, although she went on to set and acted fine I believe. The only funny thing is we went to a shopping mall and she had no makeup on and her hair scraped back in a baseball cap. Two young girls came over and asked for her autograph. She was very polite and did that for them. They went back to their table in the cafe and within earshot said, oh right, I thought it was Cameron Diaz. Strangely that was one of the few things that made her laugh.

On this debate I love the way Jolie looks and carries herself. She is stunning and although I have never found Aniston as attractive I think whole package wise, based on what I have heard, she would win the who should Brad have stayed with debate.

Did you have to paint yourself gold and talk in a posh accent?

Sorry, read that as C3PO.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2022 13:54]
If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 14:17 - Nov 16 with 1991 viewsdaveB

If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 13:48 - Nov 16 by WokingR

Yeah but would you or wouldn't you Dave ?

of course would
If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 14:52 - Nov 16 with 1950 viewsThe_Beast1976

If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 07:06 - Nov 16 by izlingtonhoop

Didn't ever want kids.

Is very wide of the mark.

Ah, OK.

Anyway, still wins hands down over Jolie for me. Even reckon she'd wear a QPR top in the sack and pop down to LR every now and again.

That said, the 'wanting kids' correction would have regretfully meant having to give her the old spanish archer after the aforesaid 'QPR top in the sack' event.....
[Post edited 16 Nov 2022 16:52]
If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 15:05 - Nov 16 with 1923 viewsBoston

Actually, it surprised me that Brad Pitt was hetro.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 15:56 - Nov 16 with 1862 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Difficult one because with hindsight I would say that Aniston is a more rounded individual, however you also need to take into account Brad's desire to become a father. For all we know, he may have been happy with Jennifer but ultimately his desire to be a dad forced a difficult choice. That being said, when you're Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie comes a knocking, it makes the decision a little easier.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2022 15:58]
If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 16:59 - Nov 16 with 1799 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Aniston all day (and night) for me. Jolie comes across as complete crackers, and looks a little like a crack addict. Plus didnt she wear a vile of Billy Bob Thorntons blood around her neck when they married.
Aniston on the other hand is the woman I should have married. 🥰
If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 00:29 - Nov 17 with 1628 viewsSydneyRs

If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 08:38 - Nov 16 by CroydonCaptJack

That don't impress me much.

Indeed, that was the reference I was getting at.
If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 09:09 - Nov 17 with 1518 viewsEsox_Lucius

If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 21:45 - Nov 15 by SydneyRs

[Post edited 17 Nov 2022 9:10]

The grass is always greener.

If you were Bradd Pitt..., on 13:41 - Nov 17 with 1417 viewsTheChef

Aniston all day, no question.

Happily rewatching Friends currently with Mrs Chef. Jen's perkiness in each episode is admirable...

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024