Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Critchley gone apparently 18:50 - Feb 19 with 38496 viewssdm1508

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-sack-critchley-after-disastrous-two-mont
Critchley gone apparently on 21:15 - Feb 19 with 3436 viewsRangersw12

🤔
Critchley gone apparently on 21:15 - Feb 19 with 3428 viewsdigswellhoop

as my thread get rid of players at end of contracts send loans bac and do a mimi forrest
Critchley gone apparently on 21:19 - Feb 19 with 3351 viewsBushman

Critchley gone apparently on 19:51 - Feb 19 by Hayesender

Unless I've missed it, I didn't notice anything about Hall or someone else being put in temporary charge.

Maybe they've got the new victim lined up ready to go?

Don’t think they would have given him the bullet without someone in place ?

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Critchley gone apparently on 21:21 - Feb 19 with 3305 viewsitsbiga

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/feb/19/neil-critchley-sacked-as-qpr-sl

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Critchley gone apparently on 21:24 - Feb 19 with 3250 viewsOldPedro

Critchley gone apparently on 21:19 - Feb 19 by Bushman

The fact that they said 'An announcement regarding Neil’s replacement will be made in due course' rather than saying that Paul Hall etc are in temporary charge might mean they already have someone lined up?

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Critchley gone apparently on 21:24 - Feb 19 with 3241 viewshorshamHoop

Fcuk West London Sport who supports West Ham and has a grudge against QPR

This nonsense about having to be a loudmouth really gets me

If it is Jones, then I am not going to another game until he is gone, the management is a joke
Critchley gone apparently on 21:24 - Feb 19 with 3197 viewsDamo1962

Critchley gone apparently on 21:01 - Feb 19 by ted_hendrix

From the horses mouth.

"As we enter into a critical stage of the season, we understand the need for a swift appointment to be made," director of football Les Ferdinand said.

"Stability is key to the success of a club and this season has presented challenges which have denied us that stability. For us to move forward we must all learn from what has happened and pull together."

Bloody hell 😲 He hasn't got a Scooby. No wonder we are in a mess.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2023 21:27]
Critchley gone apparently on 21:31 - Feb 19 with 3078 viewsbaz_qpr

Rot started under Warburton, Beale was absolutely the right appointment no one knew he would do what he did, and he had us top of the league. Critchley may have been a good appointment in the summer but his success at Blackpool was based on 4-4-2 and we dont have the players for that, and given the Villa players failure to respond following Beale's leaving repeating it seemed risky but we were screwed by timing and who was available.

He's probably a good coach but we needed management and leadership in that situation and from the off it felt wrong.

There are not many good options now, Nathan Jones is a tw£t but he is also very Warnock like in that way and can see why they might be tempted whether he really is at that level is another question and whether the players will buy into him as well. Wilder has more to lose than gain. Wild Thing failed to keep Wycombe up would he keep us I don't know. Its tricky maybe there is someone left field
Login to get fewer ads

Critchley gone apparently on 21:35 - Feb 19 with 3011 viewsLogman

Warburton knew what he was doing. Problem was, DOF seemed to think he knew better.
Critchley gone apparently on 21:38 - Feb 19 with 2974 viewsdanehoop

Critchley gone apparently on 21:24 - Feb 19 by Damo1962

Bloody hell 😲 He hasn't got a Scooby. No wonder we are in a mess.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2023 21:27]

why hasnt he got a scooby? We were all happy with Beale until he turned out to be a shitehawk, something that wasnt apparent when we hired him. Until that point he'd had good results, we'd played well and new additions were good. Critchley looked a good successor on paper to follow that, it hasnt worked out and not quite sure why that is, but to be fair he has been robbed of a lot of playing options from injuries, hamstrings pneumonia etc.
I think they tried to give him as long as they could to put things right, but it clearly wasnt working. There wasnt any obvious catalyst coming that indicated change was possible so they decided to cut there losses and take action.

everything so far seemed sensible in approach, but hasnt worked out. This all largely stems from Beale for me, that has massively upset players, disrupted coaching and probably totally knocked the confidence and stuffing out of things. Critchley is a decent man and good coach (his background and record prior to us evidences that). Think we are probably in a much worse situation than he or others knew.

Really sorry that this didnt work out, just hope they have a good option to take over and arrest the fall. They will be doing well to do so with the number of fit first team players available however.

Never knowingly understood

Critchley gone apparently on 21:43 - Feb 19 with 2873 viewsstanistheman

Critchley gone apparently on 19:14 - Feb 19 by R_from_afar

If I were Les, I would be gathering the squad together tomorrow and saying to them: “If QPR has three different managers in a season and results fail to improve, the problem is not the manager”.

I would then silently walk out leaving them to reflect on that.

True the manager was not the problem...it is the DoF for his lack of direction. Who recruited the coaches, and let Beale and previous head coaches pick and choose which players to bring to the club.

Other DoF choose the players and then appoint managers/coaches and tell them to get on with the job of making a team out of the players at the club. On some occasions discussions about further additions may take place with the head coach/manager.

Of course the current players have to take their share of responsibility for the performances on the pitch too. The likes of Roberts have let the club and fans down too by crying off matches.
Critchley gone apparently on 21:47 - Feb 19 with 2807 viewsNorthernr

Critchley gone apparently on 21:24 - Feb 19 by horshamHoop

Fcuk West London Sport who supports West Ham and has a grudge against QPR

This nonsense about having to be a loudmouth really gets me

If it is Jones, then I am not going to another game until he is gone, the management is a joke

I've heard a lot of criticism of Dave in my time, but West Ham? He's QPR.
Critchley gone apparently on 21:52 - Feb 19 with 2681 viewsRangersDave

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Critchley gone apparently on 21:53 - Feb 19 with 2641 viewsstanistheman

Critchley gone apparently on 19:31 - Feb 19 by CamberleyR

2009/10 it happened as well.
Sousa
Magilton
Hart
Warnock

Yes, and Critchley was as good as Hart.
Critchley gone apparently on 21:56 - Feb 19 with 2588 viewsdmm

Critchley gone apparently on 21:47 - Feb 19 by Northernr

I've heard a lot of criticism of Dave in my time, but West Ham? He's QPR.

As is Ian McCullough
Critchley gone apparently on 21:57 - Feb 19 with 2562 viewsdistortR

Critchley gone apparently on 21:14 - Feb 19 by CamberleyR

"No potential player managers in the squad? "

Johansen?

a player manager who barely manages to play?
Critchley gone apparently on 22:00 - Feb 19 with 2520 viewsMonkey_Roots

Gutted it didn’t work out for him, I hope he lands somewhere and finds success.

I hope whoever comes in will sound exciting enough for those fans that wanted passion, f*ck the coaching badges, eh? Whoever it is, let’s all get behind them and support them.

I hate that we are such a basket case.

Sacking NC may improve the situation, and obviously I hope it does, but I’m under no illusions that the problems at this club run deeper than a new manager.

The merry-go-round continues.
Critchley gone apparently on 22:00 - Feb 19 with 2508 viewsFredManRave

Critchley gone apparently on 21:56 - Feb 19 by dmm

As is Ian McCullough

And the rest of the Bunnymen?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Critchley gone apparently on 22:04 - Feb 19 with 2413 viewsDamo1962

Critchley gone apparently on 21:53 - Feb 19 by stanistheman

Yes, and Critchley was as good as Hart.

Had high hopes for Sousa - shame it didn't work out.
Critchley gone apparently on 22:06 - Feb 19 with 2383 viewsRangersDave

We need passion......we need get up and go......we need a dont give a flying F attitude.......we need to understand that Toblerone footy is shyte and slow.........we need players to have a backbone........we need to get rid of all loanees immediately as they are a cancer to this club.......we need an Ainsworth and Derry combo!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Critchley gone apparently on 22:08 - Feb 19 with 2336 viewsderbyhoop

Critchley gone apparently on 21:19 - Feb 19 by Bushman

If, as rumours suggest, Boro was always going to be his swansong, you'd think they've been lining somebody up since Tuesday night.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Critchley gone apparently on 22:11 - Feb 19 with 2272 viewskropotkin41

Critchley gone apparently on 22:06 - Feb 19 by RangersDave

We need passion......we need get up and go......we need a dont give a flying F attitude.......we need to understand that Toblerone footy is shyte and slow.........we need players to have a backbone........we need to get rid of all loanees immediately as they are a cancer to this club.......we need an Ainsworth and Derry combo!

I'd properly feel for Wycombe fans if Ainsworth leaves them for us. And, frankly, I think he'd be daft to do so, assuming that presently he enjoys his job and enjoys the respect of his employers and the fans at Wycombe. Clive says he'd come if he's asked, but honestly I hope he thinks about it long and hard. What price the job for life he has at the Chairboys?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Critchley gone apparently on 22:13 - Feb 19 with 2215 viewsted_hendrix

Critchley gone apparently on 22:06 - Feb 19 by RangersDave

Not sure about Derry, I don't think he's had a very successful or coaching career, on top of that I'm not interested in previous QPR legends as coaches or Managers.
We need to get out of this dreadful mess PDQ

No I haven't got a clue before you ask.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Critchley gone apparently on 22:13 - Feb 19 with 2205 viewswombat

Critchley gone apparently on 21:14 - Feb 19 by CamberleyR

"No potential player managers in the squad? "

Johansen?

I’m going Ollie and Derry , full on old timers bring them back to the club from the board .

Was it a coincidence Ollie was linked with a job in Scotland only yesterday ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Critchley gone apparently on 22:14 - Feb 19 with 2165 viewsloftboy

John Terry is at 25/1 imagine that prick getting the job, Loftus road would be empty.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024