Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A beginner’s guide to dope roping — Report 23:04 - Apr 23 with 8816 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/60120
A beginner’s guide to dope roping — Report on 23:28 - Apr 23 with 6483 viewscolinallcars

Thanks a million Clive.
It must have been an utterly extraordinary game to see. I'm hoping to see the full 90 Mins + on the offish tomorrow.
Dear Jesus, I hope I'm entirely and hopelessly wrong but I can't help thinking we got all of our ducks in a surprise row in this match and may not experience it again.
C'mon God - give us a break.
A beginner’s guide to dope roping — Report on 23:28 - Apr 23 with 6489 viewsHAMRanger

Love that
A beginner’s guide to dope roping — Report on 23:29 - Apr 23 with 6480 viewsNed_Kennedys

Marvellous stuff 😎
A beginner’s guide to dope roping — Report on 23:37 - Apr 23 with 6436 viewsBedford_R

Absolute poetry...

RMH_R Reborn

A beginner’s guide to dope roping — Report on 23:38 - Apr 23 with 6415 viewsted_hendrix

QPR Star Man — Rob Dickie 8; absolutely this and I thought I would never say that again this season, he's gone from being good to being not so good but sort of okay to being not even sort of okay to being way out of form and scaring me to death. Where the hell did that performance come from?

Their boy Benson scared me to death.

Thanks Clive.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2023 23:40]

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

A beginner’s guide to dope roping — Report on 01:05 - Apr 24 with 6137 viewsKiwi76

You earned that Clive & still smiling down here. Mates have been alternating between taking the p*ss & then as got real even worse with pity. Most QPR result ever & great read - thanks!
A beginner’s guide to dope roping — Report on 07:29 - Apr 24 with 5563 viewsPaddyhoops

What a difference a win like that makes to the weekend.
A precious 3 points that we thought we’d never get .
Delighted for Dickie . I said he was among a very small number who genuinely cares about he’s performances and watching him struggle this season has been painful.
He was on another level on Saturday.
The scenes after the winning goal were unbelievable .
Makes all the endless away day blues for the travelling army worth it.
I noticed we had quiet a lot of younger supporters at the game which is good to see.
A beginner’s guide to dope roping — Report on 07:41 - Apr 24 with 5509 viewsstevec

Spent the entire second half sat on the toilet. It was that kind of game.
Login to get fewer ads

A beginner’s guide to dope roping — Report on 07:45 - Apr 24 with 5504 viewsdmm

Bravo! A lovely way to start the day.
A beginner’s guide to dope roping — Report on 08:08 - Apr 24 with 5411 viewsMonkey_Roots

A beginner’s guide to dope roping — Report on 07:41 - Apr 24 by stevec

Spent the entire second half sat on the toilet. It was that kind of game.

I missed 4 minutes of injury time having a wee, I just couldn’t watch.
A beginner’s guide to dope roping — Report on 08:30 - Apr 24 with 5285 viewsDorse

A beginner’s guide to dope roping — Report on 08:08 - Apr 24 by Monkey_Roots

I missed 4 minutes of injury time having a wee, I just couldn’t watch.

Your bathroom must be a right mess

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

A beginner’s guide to dope roping — Report on 08:35 - Apr 24 with 5268 viewsterryb

Cheers Clive, I'm so pleased for the 511. I was unbelievably calm watching a stream!

We couldn't have complained if we had been three down on twenty minutes, but after Harewood-Bellis missed his very easy chance, I didn't think that Burnley looked as if they would score. Indeed, their goal came as just as much a surprise as Sam Field's had!

The start of the second half was the turning point. Instead of 8 players camped on the edge of the penalty area, we started playing in their half, with Illias Chair remembering how to go past players & hold up the ball. Suddenly, Burnley looked vulnerable!

Every player that we used gave their all, some with more effect than others, & we can't ask for more than that. Chair & Armstrong's running, Dykes physical presence, Field's non stop tackling & Dickie's best defensive performance for Rangers won the match for us, but the other players gave more than just supporting roles!

More of this please at Stoke!
A beginner’s guide to dope roping — Report on 08:52 - Apr 24 with 5170 viewsdutch

Wonderful report and wish I'd been there. It has been coming just a little bit, WBA away (I was at that one) was positive, Norwich at home had its moments. I'm as unconvinced by Gazball as most, but maybe they are starting to buy into it. The first half we did all we could, and what we should have been doing for weeks, ie not going one down within ten minutes. Second half we even played a little football and the shock tactics of introducing the human cluster bomb that is Armstrong clearly baffled the entitled Burnley team even further. Hopefully this keeps us up, what it forebodes for next year is a whole other argument. Loved the Lennon line, You may say I'm a dreamer, but there's at least 511 others.
A beginner’s guide to dope roping — Report on 09:02 - Apr 24 with 5113 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Loved it! Thanks Clive, a great start to the morning.
That Lennon line is quality.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

A beginner’s guide to dope roping — Report on 09:08 - Apr 24 with 5065 viewsGuppy

One of your best Clive - i usually only upvote but as you cant upvote more than once just had to say it with words
A beginner’s guide to dope roping — Report on 09:28 - Apr 24 with 4947 viewsbosh67

A beginner’s guide to dope roping — Report on 09:02 - Apr 24 by BrianMcCarthy

Loved it! Thanks Clive, a great start to the morning.
That Lennon line is quality.

Totally agree. Lennon line is genius.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

A beginner’s guide to dope roping — Report on 09:54 - Apr 24 with 4779 viewsthehat

Brilliant Clive - Felt like I was in the away end with you and the 511 hardy souls.

Instead I was at home with Jeff Stelling on the TV who kept reminding us of the Burnley and QPR recent form.

We kept going across to Katie Shanahan at Turf Moor who reported on the Burnley possession and "only a matter of time" before the flood gates opened.

Of course that was not to be but for the final few minutes I could no longer pace up and down the front room so I went and sat in garden on some broken furniture rocking backwards and forwards like someone who really needed to be back in the local Psychiatric Hospital.

At 5.04pm the back door opened and my daughter told me:

"Burnley equalised with the last kick of the game"

"I knew it I bloody knew it" I replied absolutely distraught

"Only joking we won 2 v 1" she laughed

I mean who does that to their mentally deranged Dad.......
A beginner’s guide to dope roping — Report on 09:57 - Apr 24 with 4761 viewsFillerysPerm

Of course, the most QPR thing to do is beat the champions away and still do the maths that enable us to get relegated.
A beginner’s guide to dope roping — Report on 10:06 - Apr 24 with 4704 viewsPinnerPaul

That last line....... have you ever thought about taking this writing thing seriously?
A beginner’s guide to dope roping — Report on 10:08 - Apr 24 with 4688 viewsPinnerPaul

I always (always ha! ha!) try and save myself and only watch the 90' when we win or draw.

Because of refereeing/grandchildren won't be able to watch until tomorrow evening - sure it will be worth it!
A beginner’s guide to dope roping — Report on 10:13 - Apr 24 with 4633 viewsBluce_Ree

Enjoyed this one a lot.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

A beginner’s guide to dope roping — Report on 10:54 - Apr 24 with 4421 viewshubble

Absolutely brilliant, Clive. I didn't think we'd just get bummed in the gob on Saturday, I thought we'd get gobbed in the bum. But it was not to be, and you have captured it perfectly.

Of the many laugh out loud moments, "Gareth Ainsworth comes out last of all, dressed like a walking midlife crisis" was my favourite.

One question though: who's Goofy? For some reason it made me think of Jamie Mackie.

(On that note, does anyone remember my old mate Gary AKA Goofy from the old dotorg? I've no idea what happened to him.)

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

A beginner’s guide to dope roping — Report on 11:03 - Apr 24 with 4338 viewsTheChef

Cheers Clive - I'm sure that one made a nice change for you.

Delighted as I am with this result, the question is whether these players can string two decent performances together?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

A beginner’s guide to dope roping — Report on 11:33 - Apr 24 with 4181 viewsderbyhoop

The reports from Burnley emphasise our time wasting.
I know Dieng was taking a long time with his distribution from early on, although taking pace out of the game isn't a huge issue. Still think he was lucky to avoid a yellow card.
Otherwise I don't think we did anything excessive.
Moaning about players going down injured is a bit rich.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

A beginner’s guide to dope roping — Report on 11:37 - Apr 24 with 4154 viewsderbyhoop

The reports from Burnley emphasise our time wasting.
I know Dieng was taking a long time with his distribution from early on, although taking pace out of the game isn't a huge issue. Still think he was lucky to avoid a yellow card.
Otherwise I don't think we did anything excessive.
Moaning about players going down injured is a bit rich.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024