Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coronation 09:12 - May 6 with 16383 viewsSonofpugwash

The attendance anticipated to be so low they considered paying Just Stop Oil activists to show up.

Enjoy your broadbean flan.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Coronation on 09:18 - May 6 with 6162 viewsWatford_Ranger

Not my thing but I have no issue if people want to do whatever celebration for it.

I absolutely resent paying for it though when the bloke is worth £1.8bn and the country is on fire.
Coronation on 09:18 - May 6 with 6160 viewshubble

This is one event I'd like to see them try and stop.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Coronation on 09:23 - May 6 with 6128 viewsDraytonR

Coronation on 09:18 - May 6 by hubble

This is one event I'd like to see them try and stop.

Personally , I'm looking forward to it , I am a fan of the Royal family . God save the King
Coronation on 09:26 - May 6 with 6101 viewsdistortR

Not into it, but I hope those who are, enjoy it. Too much sneering from some on the left.
Coronation on 09:28 - May 6 with 6087 viewsDWQPR

In response to the OP. Got down to Green Park with my son and daughter at 7.30 this morning and was told that the Mall was now closed due to the amount of people. Now in Green Park watching on the big screen. London is very busy with crowds. Where we are is now closed off with people now being directed down to Hyde Park for the big screens. Now raining but it’s not putting a dampener on the atmosphere.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Coronation on 09:45 - May 6 with 6003 viewsToast_R

My Mums 78th birthday today, we've had no post for 2 days so my MoonPig cards haven't arrived yet and my Coronation Cake Topper also M.I.A. Royal Mail bastards! Annoying.
Coronation on 09:45 - May 6 with 6003 viewsNorthantsHoop

Something us Brits do rather well.
Coronation on 09:49 - May 6 with 5979 viewsRanger_Things

Think I’ll watch Richard Harris in Cromwell instead.
Login to get fewer ads

Coronation on 09:50 - May 6 with 5973 viewsPaddyhoops

Not for me but enjoy your day.
Coronation on 09:52 - May 6 with 5947 viewscolinallcars

Justin Welby wants us to sing along at home to the ceremony.
OK Justin mate:

We've got the orb……..
We've got the orb………
We've got the orb, we've got the orb,
We've got the orb………
Coronation on 09:52 - May 6 with 5940 viewsRanger_Things

Coronation on 09:45 - May 6 by NorthantsHoop

Something us Brits do rather well.

Subservience?
Coronation on 09:53 - May 6 with 5939 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I actually think he's done really well since QE2 passed, which is a near impossible role to fill.

We'll see many of the Commonwealth nations elect to become republics soon, and I think William will be the last of the lot. Times are changing, but we shouldn't rush to throw the bath water out in my view.

I'm not a Royalist but I'll watch on TV and will marvel at how, when we get it right, we piss over the rest of the world and how impressive British spirit can be at times.

Shame we can't seem to elect governments to act the same. Maybe there's a lesson there.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Coronation on 10:02 - May 6 with 5876 viewsRs_Holy

Coronation on 09:53 - May 6 by PlanetHonneywood

I actually think he's done really well since QE2 passed, which is a near impossible role to fill.

We'll see many of the Commonwealth nations elect to become republics soon, and I think William will be the last of the lot. Times are changing, but we shouldn't rush to throw the bath water out in my view.

I'm not a Royalist but I'll watch on TV and will marvel at how, when we get it right, we piss over the rest of the world and how impressive British spirit can be at times.

Shame we can't seem to elect governments to act the same. Maybe there's a lesson there.

I've actually become a bit more of a royalist since Harold went rogue.
Coronation on 10:17 - May 6 with 5834 viewsessextaxiboy

Not keen on Charlie, not a patch on his Mum . and as for calling that old trout Queen??

We are brilliant at the pageantry and following the history of the whole thing through the ages so Mrs Taxiboy will call me for those bits . Otherwise I am cutting down the legs of a workbench .

Just seen Liz Truss walk in ...FFS
Coronation on 10:25 - May 6 with 5808 viewsSonofpugwash

It's become too Disneyesque/Hollywoodesque.A giant baby carried around Dear Old London in a golden coach and thence to a castle.
Mind you the tourists lap it all up and swell the Treasury coffers with their free spending.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Coronation on 10:31 - May 6 with 5777 viewsHayesender

Went through Clapham Junction this about an hour ago on my way home. Never seen it so quiet

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Coronation on 10:35 - May 6 with 5774 viewsbosh67

We are Queens Park Rangers by the way, not F*ck The Monarchy Park Rangers.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Coronation on 10:37 - May 6 with 5743 viewsStanisgod

Coronation on 10:17 - May 6 by essextaxiboy

Not keen on Charlie, not a patch on his Mum . and as for calling that old trout Queen??

We are brilliant at the pageantry and following the history of the whole thing through the ages so Mrs Taxiboy will call me for those bits . Otherwise I am cutting down the legs of a workbench .

Ditto about the trout, she'll never be my queen, should be Di in that coach.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Coronation on 10:44 - May 6 with 5721 viewsQPR_Jim

Coronation on 10:17 - May 6 by essextaxiboy

Yeah not keen on that either, bit strange in my opinion to make her Queen.

Not really a royalist so don't tend to watch jubilees or the royal weddings. Watched the Queens funeral as I liked her sense of duty and how she was but never really cared much about the rest of them. The wife wants to watch it though so probably catch some of it when I'm not staring at my phone.
Coronation on 11:34 - May 6 with 5553 viewsEsox_Lucius

If only his old mate Jimmy Savile were still alive to witness his day of pageantry.

The grass is always greener.

Coronation on 11:38 - May 6 with 5513 viewsDiscodroids

Randall and Hopkirk go gospel. Hallelujah!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Coronation on 11:41 - May 6 with 5489 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Coronation on 11:38 - May 6 by Discodroids

Randall and Hopkirk go gospel. Hallelujah!

Thought they were brilliant!
Coronation on 11:47 - May 6 with 5458 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Nice touch of Charlie to wear the fascia away kit from a few years back.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Coronation on 11:52 - May 6 with 5418 viewsDiscodroids

Chas getting all the lift, seperation and support one requires from the royal Girdle.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Coronation on 11:57 - May 6 with 5717 viewsLblock

The only thing I don’t agree with in all this is having it in bloody May!!! Spread those Bank Holidays out and surely weather would’ve been better in June or July?!

Such a great occasion but you can feel it all diluting and soon those who look upon these things with displeasure will get their way.
This “modernisation” of the country has gone so well so far of course

Enjoy the weekend one and all

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024