Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coronation 09:12 - May 6 with 16693 viewsSonofpugwash

The attendance anticipated to be so low they considered paying Just Stop Oil activists to show up.

Enjoy your broadbean flan.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Coronation on 17:58 - May 6 with 3031 viewsSuperhoops2808

Coronation on 14:41 - May 6 by GloryHunter

I know there will be posters on here who won't believe anything written in the Indy or The Guardian, as they clearly spend all day making up lefty fake news propaganda. Unfortunately I haven't come across anything in the Daily Mail that is remotely critical of the Royal Family's finances - funny, that.
I can only recommend you read Norman Baker's book. He was a Minister in the Coalition Government. I know you won't, though.

You have no idea what I may or may not read... You will just assume and we all know what does right?

I think all MSM has a narrative and different angles which is why I was saying don't trust them but that's gone right over your head obviously.

You have a book that I am guessing states what it costs to 'maintain' the royal family, but to balance the argument and support your statement do you know how much is actually earnt in terms of tourism income. My guess is unlikely because that can only ever be an estimate.

My point to spell out again, was that you were suggesting the MSM was a reliable source to back up your statement when someone challenged it.

Of course I wont have time to be reading the book... Because I am too busy reading the Daily Fail!!
Coronation on 18:01 - May 6 with 3018 viewsdistortR

Coronation on 17:32 - May 6 by Discodroids

Clive, l implore you, take heed of this old git...

you're still a snake hipped flashing young blade about town yet to feel the lash of the cat of middle age...

there comes a time in a blokes life , in my case at 55 years old, that by some form of osmosis, and without realising the fork in the road of sexual attraction , that you eschew the route one autobahn of a young fit bird with pert tits, taut honey Pubis, a great arse and the vaginal integrity of soft yielding temeperate watemelon.

Somewhere along the avenues and alleyways of middle age , you to will become attracted to the Mordaunt Milf jarmila kratochvílová amazon stretch -armstrong marked coffee coloured Arerolas that swing to the perfect beat, and who will barter single nappies and single Benson and hedges cancer sticks for a high heeled fishnet stockinged footjob in a CanningTown Lock up.

Middle age, it's a real Bastard.
[Post edited 6 May 2023 17:41]

Yeah, she's up there with Nigella Lawson for this middle aged bloke....................hang on, I can work with that.................
Coronation on 18:02 - May 6 with 2995 viewsDiscodroids

Coronation on 18:01 - May 6 by distortR

Yeah, she's up there with Nigella Lawson for this middle aged bloke....................hang on, I can work with that.................

Middle age Rampage..

;-)

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Coronation on 18:14 - May 6 with 2963 viewsdistortR

Coronation on 18:02 - May 6 by Discodroids

Middle age Rampage..

;-)

Need to get Paddox on the job............in a manner of speaking
Coronation on 18:44 - May 6 with 2863 viewsconnell10

Coronation on 09:26 - May 6 by distortR

Not into it, but I hope those who are, enjoy it. Too much sneering from some on the left.

I know loads of left leaning people who are into the Royal family.Not my cup of tea but each to their own.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Coronation on 18:54 - May 6 with 2824 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Coronation on 17:30 - May 6 by HantsR

it was in a sheath though
[Post edited 6 May 2023 17:32]

Unsheath the fleshy loin.
Coronation on 20:28 - May 6 with 2658 viewsnumptydumpty

Fricking heck !!!

LFW does the coronation turns into admiration of the lady and the sword !!!

Hilarious 😂

I was very surprised to see Liz Truss there but I am aware I will regret saying this in public but I was quite taken with Truss.

Said at the time, I know I am getting old when I am fantasising about our prime minister.

Apparently it will come to us all or not as the case may be !!!
[Post edited 6 May 2023 20:29]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Coronation on 20:53 - May 6 with 2608 viewsRs_Holy

Coronation on 17:30 - May 6 by HantsR

it was in a sheath though
[Post edited 6 May 2023 17:32]

She can keep the hat on
Login to get fewer ads

Coronation on 22:18 - May 6 with 2461 viewsloftupper

Coronation on 17:58 - May 6 by Superhoops2808

You have no idea what I may or may not read... You will just assume and we all know what does right?

I think all MSM has a narrative and different angles which is why I was saying don't trust them but that's gone right over your head obviously.

You have a book that I am guessing states what it costs to 'maintain' the royal family, but to balance the argument and support your statement do you know how much is actually earnt in terms of tourism income. My guess is unlikely because that can only ever be an estimate.

My point to spell out again, was that you were suggesting the MSM was a reliable source to back up your statement when someone challenged it.

Of course I wont have time to be reading the book... Because I am too busy reading the Daily Fail!!

The comparison that normally gets raised in these discussions is the tourist numbers for the Palace of Versailles against the numbers for Buckingham Palace.

Needless to say the French version outstrips the UK by roughly 20x

Buck house would probably be more of an attraction if they were not living there (part of the time) as it could be fully opened up with all the 'gifts' they have received (those they have not sold) being on display.

Hooray for President Blair! This one always gets mentioned as well when republican talk is aired.

Anyway, hope all who are into it enjoyed it.
Coronation on 22:29 - May 6 with 2422 viewscolinallcars

Coronation on 22:18 - May 6 by loftupper

The comparison that normally gets raised in these discussions is the tourist numbers for the Palace of Versailles against the numbers for Buckingham Palace.

Needless to say the French version outstrips the UK by roughly 20x

Buck house would probably be more of an attraction if they were not living there (part of the time) as it could be fully opened up with all the 'gifts' they have received (those they have not sold) being on display.

Hooray for President Blair! This one always gets mentioned as well when republican talk is aired.

Anyway, hope all who are into it enjoyed it.

History will view Blair in a more favourable light than at present, I feel.
Coronation on 22:31 - May 6 with 2419 viewsToast_R

Royal Mail delivered today my mums birthdays cards from Moonpig and me King Charles Cake toppers. Most pleased. Think I've put on a stone in Coronation chicken, cake and beer. ❤️ I'm happy.
Coronation on 23:17 - May 6 with 2321 viewspaulparker

Coronation on 17:50 - May 6 by Northernr

Was he any good mate? I thought the tour set he did for his first DVD was absolutely brilliant but haven't been so taken with his more recent stuff.

Very good
Only problem was it was like a QPR away game at Peterborough, plenty of coke sniffers and those who just want to get p1ssed up , I’ve never been to an event and seen so many people leave their seats so often

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Coronation on 00:58 - May 7 with 2223 viewsSydneyRs

Coronation on 12:22 - May 6 by W12Mikey

If you’re going to say a widely held view is a myth I think you need to provide facts, figures and sources.

London is a great city with a great history, and is a huge attraction for tourism with or without the royals.

New York, Paris etc do just fine for tourism with no royal family.

I feel like the royalists like to pretend that all tourists who visit London do so because of royals they have next to zero chance of actually seeing. Its nonsense of course. Even if they were no longer around, the historic aspects, buildings, crown jewels etc still would be. You know, the stuff tourists actually do get to see. So the tourism argument just does not wash for me.

Don't really care one way or the other about the royals, but the claims about what they bring to the economy for me are nonsense.
Coronation on 01:56 - May 7 with 2169 viewsdistortR

Coronation on 22:29 - May 6 by colinallcars

History will view Blair in a more favourable light than at present, I feel.

Really? The intervention in Iraq didn't spawn isis, then?
Coronation on 02:17 - May 7 with 2148 viewsloftupper

Coronation on 01:56 - May 7 by distortR

Really? The intervention in Iraq didn't spawn isis, then?

The one thing we will never know is what not intervening would have resulted in. Given we had just seen the attack on the two towers it was not as though we were living in peaceful times and this upturned everything,

Not saying I disagree with you mind, just that nothing is that simple
Coronation on 06:54 - May 7 with 2028 viewsstevec

Coronation on 12:22 - May 6 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Like balancing a book on your head wearing those crowns.

I was surprised the crowns didn’t come with a chinstrap.
Coronation on 08:26 - May 7 with 1911 viewsstowmarketrange

Coronation on 17:42 - May 6 by paulparker

Just back from Mickey Flanagan at Wembley arena
Poxy trains were packed
I remember the time when Saturday afternoons on the trains were full of either ICF or Headhunters Now it’s middle aged women taking over the carriages downing glasses of presseco at 11am

I’m going to see his show at the O2 on Thursday and I’m as far away from the stage as you can get,so hopefully the cokeheads will be in the expensive seats.But he does mention Charlie a lot in his act so I guess people may find it more acceptable doing it while watching him.
Coronation on 08:29 - May 7 with 1901 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Coronation on 02:17 - May 7 by loftupper

The one thing we will never know is what not intervening would have resulted in. Given we had just seen the attack on the two towers it was not as though we were living in peaceful times and this upturned everything,

Not saying I disagree with you mind, just that nothing is that simple

We might never know indeed. However, from what we actually knew at the time: there was no justification at all, quite the opposite in fact, for starting a conflict in Iraq.

To avoid raking over old coals and start WW3 on here, let's get right back to the subject of Penny Mourdant and how she'd handle a WMD if so required. Admirably no doubt.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Coronation on 08:44 - May 7 with 1844 viewsToast_R

The Coronation concert later -.Katy Perry, Lionel Richie and Take That with Nicole Scherzinger, Olly Murs, Paloma Faith and Andrea Bocelli. Surely they could have done much better than that lot?

Paloma Faith the only one I'd pay money to watch tbh. Where's Noel Gallagher, Percy Plant and Brian May?
Coronation on 08:53 - May 7 with 1827 viewsessextaxiboy

Coronation on 23:17 - May 6 by paulparker

Very good
Only problem was it was like a QPR away game at Peterborough, plenty of coke sniffers and those who just want to get p1ssed up , I’ve never been to an event and seen so many people leave their seats so often

That game has put me off from travelling to games outside London for a while.
Fckin horrible experience from first train to last.
Coronation on 09:01 - May 7 with 1798 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Coronation on 08:44 - May 7 by Toast_R

The Coronation concert later -.Katy Perry, Lionel Richie and Take That with Nicole Scherzinger, Olly Murs, Paloma Faith and Andrea Bocelli. Surely they could have done much better than that lot?

Paloma Faith the only one I'd pay money to watch tbh. Where's Noel Gallagher, Percy Plant and Brian May?

Maybe it will be like Birmingham where Ozzy turns up to steal the show.

I suspect not though.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Coronation on 10:30 - May 7 with 1630 viewsR_from_afar

Coronation on 08:44 - May 7 by Toast_R

Hang on a sec, I was reliably informed that Bolt Thrower (RIP Martin) were reforming in honour of the occasion! What a disappointment 😞

Good thing the band Rainbow didn't get the gig.

Blackmore, grabbing the microphone: "Here's a song you might know, it's the fifth track on our "Long live rock 'n' roll" album, this one's called "Kill the kin..."
Glover, seizing the microphone, under his breath: "Richie, no, just no, we talked about this". More loudly, to the audience: "Yay, let's hear it for one of our classics, "Stargazer!"

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Coronation on 12:19 - May 7 with 1493 viewswood_hoop

No comment....

Coronation on 12:59 - May 7 with 1435 viewsToast_R

Coronation on 10:30 - May 7 by R_from_afar

Hang on a sec, I was reliably informed that Bolt Thrower (RIP Martin) were reforming in honour of the occasion! What a disappointment 😞

Good thing the band Rainbow didn't get the gig.

Blackmore, grabbing the microphone: "Here's a song you might know, it's the fifth track on our "Long live rock 'n' roll" album, this one's called "Kill the kin..."
Glover, seizing the microphone, under his breath: "Richie, no, just no, we talked about this". More loudly, to the audience: "Yay, let's hear it for one of our classics, "Stargazer!"

Blackmore only does his Medieval folk Minstrel shite now doesn't he?
Tell you what, as tonights venue is a Castle he'd likely have been all over it giving it some Sixtheenth Century Greensleeves.

Coronation on 13:48 - May 7 with 1380 viewshubble

Coronation on 09:18 - May 6 by hubble

This is one event I'd like to see them try and stop.

I was rightly marked down for this comment, but I worded it badly. What I should have said was: I'd like to see them try and stop this event.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024