Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Be honest 15:31 - Jan 4 with 10328 viewskingsburyR

Dear QPR (Ruben/Hoo's/The Board/Anyone)

Be honest with to save to many clicks onto various websites looking fir a crumb of hope and comfort.

If we haven't got a pot to pi$$ in then say so.
If we aren't signing anyone then say so.
If you aren't prepared to back the new manager then say so.
If you aren't bringing back Pukka Pies (Balti esp) then say so.

We really are a shit show! (just in case they read this!)

KR

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Be honest on 17:31 - Jan 4 with 2261 viewslassel

Be honest on 15:54 - Jan 4 by E1Hoop

The thing that baffles me is why did Cifuentes take the job. He has (until QPR have finished with him) a decent reputation and I would have thought would have been a potential candidate for Sunderland, Bristol City or Millwall. What did he see in us? Same goes for Cannon, especially as he signed under Ainsworth.
Cifuentes seems knowledgeable and football I would assume is a small world. We have been in decline for 2 or 3 years with little youth development, poor loans and diminishing returns from our recruitment. What did he see in us. To badly paraphrase Mrs Merton - Marti what first attracted you to the bankrupt, lazy and talentless QPR?

To be honest the situation at Hammarby was very tough, costs had to be cut dramatically last winter and are once again being cut this winter. The youngsters who came through and looked up to it will be flogged off. It’s a similar situation for many Allsvenskan clubs - AIK who have been in Europe for many years are teetering on the brink and so are a few other big name clubs here.

When QPR came in offering a way out, in the English second division and the Club both times in such a state as to be basically a free hit as North says then why wouldn’t he take it? Perhaps he hoped/hopes to spin it off Beale style into another role pretty quickly. At a high level though as North says, huge payrise, job in England with no expectations and which won’t hurt his reputation if/when we end the season rock bottom.

My biggest concern right now is that Marti will get a call and be off like the wind.
Be honest on 17:38 - Jan 4 with 2206 viewsbosh67

Be honest on 17:31 - Jan 4 by lassel

To be honest the situation at Hammarby was very tough, costs had to be cut dramatically last winter and are once again being cut this winter. The youngsters who came through and looked up to it will be flogged off. It’s a similar situation for many Allsvenskan clubs - AIK who have been in Europe for many years are teetering on the brink and so are a few other big name clubs here.

When QPR came in offering a way out, in the English second division and the Club both times in such a state as to be basically a free hit as North says then why wouldn’t he take it? Perhaps he hoped/hopes to spin it off Beale style into another role pretty quickly. At a high level though as North says, huge payrise, job in England with no expectations and which won’t hurt his reputation if/when we end the season rock bottom.

My biggest concern right now is that Marti will get a call and be off like the wind.

I think Marti staying depends on what the club would actually give him if we go down? It certainly feels like he's trying to rescue the Titanic at the moment but if he can't then I would hope that the board would not be so short sighted to show him the door and actually let him rebuild in L1. One thing is for sure and that is most of this squad has to go. Tactically that would be a good for us because they can go to other clubs and make them worse. If they can get re-employed?

I would hope Marti would have been given some assurances, based on the fact that we were f*cked when he arrived that if he can't save the Titanic that he can build something that gets us airborne again... Probably The Hindenburg knowing us.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Be honest on 18:03 - Jan 4 with 2105 viewsQPRConor2000

The problem at the football club is not with Marti, I can tell he looks pretty pissed off as we all are, especially as this is a pretty poor squad.

The club right now is at a major, major crossroads, will the board actually grow some balls for once and actually give us a proper update on what the heck is going on?

I struggle to see how the club can progress on, unless we have new owners who can take this club forward.
[Post edited 4 Jan 18:06]
Be honest on 18:27 - Jan 4 with 2027 viewsJules4367

Be honest on 15:43 - Jan 4 by Northernr

I mean, they're never going to say that because it affects bargaining positions and whatever, but I agree with the overall theme...

The club has gone awfully quiet on us.

Les, Amit and Tony have bggered off before the sht hits the fan.

Ruben has been at one game, with the Matrade lot. We never hear from him anyway.

Richard Reilly we haven't heard from yet.

Hoos, whether you liked him or his answers or not, used to be a regular on the podcasts and was happy to front up, we haven't heard from him since the Cifuentes appointment - and he's basically running the whole show by himself. On things like the Bournemouth ticket pricing I'd have previously expected him to speak somewhere, and basically say "look this is the financial situation we're in..." or "we'd have charged less, but you have to agree it with the other team...".

Last season after some of the poorer defeats they had some of the senior players come out and speak afterwards, which I think was right. Now, nothing.

There used to be regular meetings with fan sites and groups, there's been nothing like that since the fans forum.

We basically get to hear from Cifuentes before and after each game and that's it.

What is the forward strategy for this club? Who's leading that? What's the vision here? is there anybody out there?

The sht has already arrived and it’s hit more than the one fan!!

Years ago Brian clough was punched on field and the headline was “the fan hits the ….”
Be honest on 18:28 - Jan 4 with 2030 viewsNorthernr

Be honest on 17:26 - Jan 4 by daveB

I don't blame you and am not far behind you in the burn the witch mode. I'll probably be there by the end of this thread

Ultimately they are not going to come out and say what they plan to do as they don't know what they are doing, most of them been here a decade or more now and shown no sign they have the first clue how to run a football club. Thats where I am with them, all trust gone

I can't get my head around how they could over spend by that much to try and make the playoffs and then a year on do it again as, well you never know it might work this time, but when we are faced with a likely relegation they say sorry we can't spend anything as it breaks the rules, I get the punishment would be hard on us but that horse bolted 2 years ago

Agree 100%
Be honest on 18:45 - Jan 4 with 1961 viewspaulparker

Be honest on 16:31 - Jan 4 by Northernr

I'm not sure this 'damned if they do and damned if they don't' stuff washes at this point.

People are angry full stop. They're right to be angry. So, yeh, if they come out and do an interview, there'll be a load of abuse. That doesn't mean they shouldn't. You can't just put loads of people up for media appearances and whatever when it's going well, and then when the sht hits the fan go completely silent. Well, you can, and they have, but it's poor. Particularly in light of how attendances are holding up, and people are mostly taking this in remarkably good grace.

I presume they'll be expecting/hoping we're all turning up next year to pay League One's most expensive season tickets? Well, speak to us. What's the plan?

Are people angry ?
Judging by this board and the games over the last couple of years we have accepted being a laughing stock
The club has been run worse than a Sunday social club yet people still churn out the “well it could be worse, we could be reading” or “fair play they have hung around “
At the back end of last year there were talks about a protest and rightly so , then right on cue Rueben comes out with a statement saying him and his kids love the club as well as appointing Ainsworth and then hey presto no more protests
This fanbase has been cuckold into thinking we have always been Sh1t and that our rightful place is league one
I guarantee that come the last home game of the season all that will happen is a few light boos , any other club and they would be chucking tennis balls on the pitch or setting the stand on fire

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Be honest on 18:48 - Jan 4 with 1946 viewsed_83

Be honest on 16:57 - Jan 4 by E1Hoop

Yes also don’t see a lack of effort across the team. In some yes and at times in the game definitely. It is the mental application and desire for me rather than the physical. As evidenced at the end of games when we are messing about rather than putting the ball in the opponent penalty area.

I agree that the current squad are at least better than the Barton / Bosingwa lot, in that they do genuinely seem to care about what happens, rather than just picking up their paycheque and laughing when we get relegated.

But is that enough? I like Kenneth Paal, for example, and he clearly works hard every game. But why is he *still* thumping every single corner he takes into the first defender? Why hasn't he said to himself "fck me, this is shameful"? Why hasn't he taken it on himself to make sure that he never, ever does it again, taking corner after corner after corner until he can consistently get it right?

When you see the same avoidable mistakes being made over and over again, from players that clearly see the problems but don't seem interested in fixing them, then it does sadly become a question of how much effort they're willing to put in.
Be honest on 18:51 - Jan 4 with 1918 viewsstevec

We lost £21m in 21/22 and I wouldn’t be surprised if we’ve lost something similar in the 22/23 accounts.

If that’s the case and we’ve exhausted the FFP limits inside 2 years then it basically means we cannot show any kind of loss this term (23/24) or we will be facing a big points deduction next season!

So whatever happens on the field this season, stay up or go down, that scenario means we’re already facing a disaster next season. It would explain the self sponsorships this season, in a desperate attempt to keep this seasons loss so low the EFL may give us some breathing space in 24/25.

It would explain why nothings coming out the club, their only aim this season is to avoid catastrophe next season.
Login to get fewer ads

Be honest on 18:53 - Jan 4 with 1914 viewsSuperhoop83

Be honest on 18:45 - Jan 4 by paulparker

Are people angry ?
Judging by this board and the games over the last couple of years we have accepted being a laughing stock
The club has been run worse than a Sunday social club yet people still churn out the “well it could be worse, we could be reading” or “fair play they have hung around “
At the back end of last year there were talks about a protest and rightly so , then right on cue Rueben comes out with a statement saying him and his kids love the club as well as appointing Ainsworth and then hey presto no more protests
This fanbase has been cuckold into thinking we have always been Sh1t and that our rightful place is league one
I guarantee that come the last home game of the season all that will happen is a few light boos , any other club and they would be chucking tennis balls on the pitch or setting the stand on fire

We are now the club that fans of every other team in the division look at and think, "This should be an easy win".

We've been circling the drain for a couple of years but we are now disappearing down it. Fast.
[Post edited 4 Jan 18:54]

Suffering since 1978.

Be honest on 18:54 - Jan 4 with 1906 viewsTK1

I mean, they're never going to say that because it affects bargaining positions and whatever, but I agree with the overall theme...

Ruben has been at one game, with the Matrade lot. We never hear from him anyway.

Hoos, whether you liked him or his answers or not, used to be a regular on the podcasts and was happy to front up, we haven't heard from him since the Cifuentes appointment - and he's basically running the whole show by himself. On things like the Bournemouth ticket pricing I'd have previously expected him to speak somewhere, and basically say "look this is the financial situation we're in..." or "we'd have charged less, but you have to agree it with the other team...".

Last season after some of the poorer defeats they had some of the senior players come out and speak afterwards, which I think was right. Now, nothing.

There used to be regular meetings with fan sites and groups, there's been nothing like that since the fans forum.

We basically get to hear from Cifuentes before and after each game and that's it.

What is the forward strategy for this club? Who's leading that? What's the vision here? is there anybody out there?

Agree with most of that - except Les definitely didn't leave before the sht hit the fan. He had it poured over his head throughout last season and took his medicine. Went to every match (until he knew he was off), even when fans were singing songs telling him to fck off with his family in the stand. And he always fronted up. I often think of the morons on socials who celebrated his departure, "I think it's good news" etc, as if THIS was the cure to the club's ills, without once considering what would replace him: nothing, a vacuum. The worst possible outcome. We are massively diminished without someone like LF at the board/upper management level who is respected in football, understands both the sport and the club's historic culture. And who sits in the Directors Box more than twice a season - nothing tells you the state of a club better than its Directors Box. QPR's is always empty. People love to dig out players for their attitudes, their softness, but it all comes from the top. There are no standards, certainly not at the top. Players know the top brass are phoning it in.
What have we got instead of Les, who do the players and management look to? Reuben, Hoos and the mysterious Mr Reilly. I know the refrain is we should be happy they're signing the cheques, but it's death by a thousand cuts. Put us in admin and let's start again or run us properly with a real upper management fit for the task. We need a DOF so badly. We need the players to know there's a structure and attention being paid to that.

As for Fernandes and Bhatia: absolutely pointless, ruinous windbags who did nothing but ill for the club in the last ten years. Not in the same bracket as LF.

I know that's all miles off topic. But I needed to say it anyway. All the other sht - the transfers, who plays centre mid - is so minor compared to the disaster of the board. Nothing is fixed before that gets fixed. The only reason that it's been allowed to get this threadbare at board level is that they also hope/think they are to be replaced en masse soon. That's probably why we don't hear from them (and maybe why MC took the job).
Be honest on 19:08 - Jan 4 with 1844 viewsQPROslo

I doubt we have any money to spend this window due FFP, though thought we were supposed to be better off on this next season. If there is any I'd prefer we spend it on a miracle Doctor to get Chair, Willock, Cook and Colback fit. I never thought we"d win the Cardiff game without them and think we"re down if they aren't back fit and in form very soon. If we sold Chair and used what we got on a goal scoring striker, we'd struggle to get the ball to him and go down anyway.
Be honest on 19:12 - Jan 4 with 1819 viewsRangersDave

Be honest on 16:44 - Jan 4 by Northernr

Well, look, these things usually annoy me, because they come out with all these platitudes during the week, and then don't produce on Saturday. I'm usually the first one to say just shut up telling us what they're going to do and just bloody do it. Jimmy Dunne's Tweet about how committed this group is pissd me off - because they're not.

BUT... I did think it was right last season that players were put in front of a camera after some of the worst defeats, and actually Chris Martin and Sam Field's interviews in those circumstances were very good. AND... I just want to see this lot a little bit uncomfortable. It feels to me like they get away scott free, with their performances, their behaviour, their attitude. If they don't want to do interviews or they're a bit uncomfortable because we're not doing well, good. Already I'm seeing Cifuentes cop grief for things - what about the players?

Mostly though I think it's just really stark how quiet the club is and how little information we're getting. Not from the players, but from the aboves. Cifuentes is the only one that speaks, poor sod. We don't know if we're up for sale or not, if a takeover is imminent or not. I suspect Hoos has been moved to a chairman role for a new CEO to come in, but we haven't been told that, and you cannot carry on with the chairman, CEO and DOF all the same people. What's going on there? Are we searching for a new DOF or not?

And, as I said last week, I'm just generally pissd off with it all and mardy, so I'm probably just contradicting myself and arguing with everybody and everything. I'll try and shut up again.

This post has been edited by an administrator

could this be because the yanks are coming in at the end of the season?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Be honest on 19:35 - Jan 4 with 1702 viewsHayesender

Well nothing has changed in the last 10 years then. No communication between board, coaches and players

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Be honest on 19:37 - Jan 4 with 1695 viewsNorthernr

Be honest on 19:08 - Jan 4 by QPROslo

I doubt we have any money to spend this window due FFP, though thought we were supposed to be better off on this next season. If there is any I'd prefer we spend it on a miracle Doctor to get Chair, Willock, Cook and Colback fit. I never thought we"d win the Cardiff game without them and think we"re down if they aren't back fit and in form very soon. If we sold Chair and used what we got on a goal scoring striker, we'd struggle to get the ball to him and go down anyway.

I thought the miracle doctor was what we spent our money in the summer? Mr Bicycle? Worth more than a new player Gareth said.
Be honest on 19:42 - Jan 4 with 1678 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Boardrooms usually go quiet when something is going on in the background.
I would not be surprised if a deal to sell has already been agreed, with the price dependent on which division we are in come May.
Be honest on 19:43 - Jan 4 with 1671 viewsJordanFoster

Be honest on 18:54 - Jan 4 by TK1

Agree with most of that - except Les definitely didn't leave before the sht hit the fan. He had it poured over his head throughout last season and took his medicine. Went to every match (until he knew he was off), even when fans were singing songs telling him to fck off with his family in the stand. And he always fronted up. I often think of the morons on socials who celebrated his departure, "I think it's good news" etc, as if THIS was the cure to the club's ills, without once considering what would replace him: nothing, a vacuum. The worst possible outcome. We are massively diminished without someone like LF at the board/upper management level who is respected in football, understands both the sport and the club's historic culture. And who sits in the Directors Box more than twice a season - nothing tells you the state of a club better than its Directors Box. QPR's is always empty. People love to dig out players for their attitudes, their softness, but it all comes from the top. There are no standards, certainly not at the top. Players know the top brass are phoning it in.
What have we got instead of Les, who do the players and management look to? Reuben, Hoos and the mysterious Mr Reilly. I know the refrain is we should be happy they're signing the cheques, but it's death by a thousand cuts. Put us in admin and let's start again or run us properly with a real upper management fit for the task. We need a DOF so badly. We need the players to know there's a structure and attention being paid to that.

As for Fernandes and Bhatia: absolutely pointless, ruinous windbags who did nothing but ill for the club in the last ten years. Not in the same bracket as LF.

I know that's all miles off topic. But I needed to say it anyway. All the other sht - the transfers, who plays centre mid - is so minor compared to the disaster of the board. Nothing is fixed before that gets fixed. The only reason that it's been allowed to get this threadbare at board level is that they also hope/think they are to be replaced en masse soon. That's probably why we don't hear from them (and maybe why MC took the job).

Absolutely spot on, couldn’t agree more.

The stick Ferdinand got in the end was somewhere between moronic and racist from some of the fans on social media. The respect Ferdinand carries in football is crazy, there’s a reason he’s so often welcomed as a pundit or for comment. I don’t think he got everything right but the fact he faced up, week in, week out despite what was being said about him showed his class.

Regarding the other members of the board, everything comes down from the top. I remember talking to Chelsea players who would say if Roman came to training it was basically “stand by your beds”.

Now with Boely (spelling?) it’s the same, the nerves some of them had to meet him was crazy. Do you think anyone give a f*ck about meeting our lot? They’re never here.

The club could not be operating more poorly if it tried. Everything from sponsorship/endorsement, match day experience, content, general marketing of the club SOOO much more could be done. I don’t believe or adhere to Hoos’ school of thought that basically nothing matters, we just keep trotting along cos this is the only way.

There’s about 5 things you could do off the cuff to change perception, begin to get fans more involved, which then leads to more commitment, fuller stadiums, better atmosphere, more chance of winning games, then hopefully better chance of staying up.
Be honest on 19:53 - Jan 4 with 1617 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Be honest on 17:27 - Jan 4 by LongsufferingR

...and this week we can all read Jack Colback's views on Sunderland v Newcastle. How about a word on when you'll actually be playing for your current team again?

You have just put DaveB on burn the witch with that post LongsufferingR haha.
Seriously we are lost at sea right now and after the last 2 weeks I can see why Marti is so frustrated and angry .
Remember we would have drew 1 and maybe 2 of those games if we did not conceede sh*t goals from corners we never should have given up .
Apart from scoring zero goals compared to every team in the whole of England he has worked some magic so far but these players are not dependable for him or us sadly
Be honest on 19:57 - Jan 4 with 1606 viewsNorthernr

Be honest on 18:54 - Jan 4 by TK1

Don't disagree at all mate, good post.
Be honest on 20:02 - Jan 4 with 1589 viewsThe_Beast1976

Be honest on 16:59 - Jan 4 by Northernr

Well I think you could go through the squad line by line and, yeh, Jimmy Dunne is absolutely frightening me at the moment, but that's because he's probably a poor player, so I do my best not to lose the plot at him. Andre Dozzell, on the other hand, has got all the ability you could ever possibly need, but none of the heart.

Collectively I see a lack of standards and people being held to account across the entire club. A malaise. And that stuff seeps through onto the pitch. Russell Martin, I know he's insufferable, but was great on this the other week, on the lack of standards and respect he found at Norwich when he went in there and what he did to change it as captain, and same at Southampton now as manager. I thought it was a really poor to hear at the weekend that Chair and Willock left the director's box five minutes before the end of the game - 2-1 down, big game, injury time to come, that's how much faith they had in their team mates getting back into it. Is it a big issue? No, not at all. Do I care that much about it? Not particularly. I mean, at least they showed up in the first place, TAYLOR. But it's still poor. If I'd been CEO of a football club and I saw them getting up to leave they'd have been told to sit the fck back down.

A million tiny bad things quickly add up to a big problem. It does make its way onto the pitch in professional sports organisations. Every one of those Coach K books from successful basketball and NFl coaches are all the same, all about standards around the whole training ground, stadium and organisation. Ours are in the bin. I know we don't like him, or believe him, but Beale picked up on this straight away - could not believe the players just wandered in under their own steam off the street at home games, having fed themselves in the morning, like some Sunday League outfit. he said there was stuff that went on at QPR that was just accepted as normal but "believe me, it's really not".

So there'll be a lack of effort in some cases, hiding in others, players who aren't good enough. But it's all a product of a collective lack of standards.

"thought it was a really poor to hear at the weekend that Chair and Willock left the director's box five minutes before the end of the game"

And that is why they ALL need to go, Chair and Willock included. They are ALL a part of the malaise. Get shot of all of them ASAP and start again with a goofd attitude, culture and ethos (bit, as others have said, even that alone probably won't have much effect until the same problems are also fixed at board level)
[Post edited 4 Jan 20:15]
Be honest on 20:25 - Jan 4 with 1520 viewsStainrod

From a comms perspective the head of a big company only faces up the media if they have something to say, preferably that people want to hear.

The fact that they are silent says to me they have no news.

I mean imagine if they told it as it is and then the reaction:

we can’t buy anyone because there is no money

we can’t get a director of football or ceo because of above

the club is for sale but no one wants to buy us until they know we are safe or they can get it for a song post relegation

there is no progress on stadium

we can’t get a loan striker in because we are bottom of the league and can’t make a forward pass so no club can trust us with their young talent

even if we could get a loan striker there is probably no point as we are down so better focus on the rebuild in the summer

I mean, even Alastair Campbell couldn’t spin that…
Be honest (n/t) on 21:14 - Jan 4 with 1407 viewsNgaiTahu_Hoop

Be honest on 20:25 - Jan 4 by Stainrod

From a comms perspective the head of a big company only faces up the media if they have something to say, preferably that people want to hear.

The fact that they are silent says to me they have no news.

I mean imagine if they told it as it is and then the reaction:

we can’t buy anyone because there is no money

we can’t get a director of football or ceo because of above

the club is for sale but no one wants to buy us until they know we are safe or they can get it for a song post relegation

there is no progress on stadium

we can’t get a loan striker in because we are bottom of the league and can’t make a forward pass so no club can trust us with their young talent

even if we could get a loan striker there is probably no point as we are down so better focus on the rebuild in the summer

I mean, even Alastair Campbell couldn’t spin that…

Be honest (n/t) on 21:17 - Jan 4 with 1401 viewsNgaiTahu_Hoop

Be honest (n/t) on 21:14 - Jan 4 by NgaiTahu_Hoop

I would be way happier if they did just that. Forget the spin, just tell it like it is and be honest
Be honest on 21:53 - Jan 4 with 1318 viewsKensalT

Be honest on 16:13 - Jan 4 by Northernr

Couple of thoughts...

- Something of a free hit route into the English game? Keeps us up, he looks a genius. We go down, like you say everybody in football knows it's a basket case he'd probably escape without too much damage to his rep. His only real previous links to jobs over here was with Hearts and, let's be honest...

- Money. The English game pays ridiculous rates way over the others, especially the Scandi ones. And QPR overpay in particular. He'll be on a nice wedge.

- Ego. It's the reason Ravel Morrison kept getting a contract. Every manager thinks they'll be the one to sort him/it out, it'll all be different when I get hold of him/them. Probably thought that Ainsworth was clearly so far out of his depth that you could come in, stick willock and chair back together, cobble together enough points in a sht league.

- Mick Beale strongly, strongly intimated in the meeting with fan sites that the situation was worse than he'd anticipated/been told at the appointment stage - specifically the financial shortfall, how much there was to spend, how much would have to be made up by the following year (this is where the £10m budget gap line came from). That there was a lot he discovered here that wasn't in the brochure. Perhaps the same thing is just starting to dawn on Cifuentes. He looked seriously fcked off in his post match after Cardiff.

Are we giving Beale credence now?

We all knew the club was skint but he rolled into town giving it the big 'un about new signings. He was still banging on about Danny McNamara coming in when any fool could see we couldn't offer him anything he wasn't already getting from his boyhood club.

A more likely explanation is that the he was told the finances were tight but thought he could pressure the owners to spend by throwing names around and getting the fans worked up. And when that didn't work he had to play the victim and act like he had been sold a dud!

The Bromley bullshitter being outbullshat by Lee and Les! That would be poetic justice.
Be honest on 22:10 - Jan 4 with 1258 viewscolinallcars

Judge:

“QPR, you are charged that on divers days between 2012 and 2024, you did willfully, wantonly and with malice aforethought, mislead your own supporters. How do you plead ?”

“Not guilty my worship”.
Be honest on 22:16 - Jan 4 with 1236 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I don't care if they speak out or not

I don't care if they paid £3m for Taylor Richards

I don't even care if they take us down. Happens to hundreds of clubs in this country every season. That's football.

What keeps me up at night is the Billionaire's adherence to the bottom line. The only weapon against financial loss is sale of the stadium.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024