Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dozzell 16:32 - Jan 18 with 46379 viewsaston_hoop

Off to Brum

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Dozzell on 18:46 - Jan 19 with 2794 viewsArcticHoop

Dozzell on 18:09 - Jan 19 by Beejnewark

Not a lot of effort gone in to that statement. Somehow apt.

Normally clubs says at least thank you good luck to the departing player

This was pretty cold statement from the club
Dozzell on 18:46 - Jan 19 with 2792 viewslassel

Dozzell on 18:09 - Jan 19 by QPRConor2000

Like ive said on previous replies, I can only assume we've let him go to allow Marti to make one or two loan signings.

Also, I would assume Birmingham would be covering his full wage along with some sort of loan fee as well.

Think this may end up being a shrewd move.

There is no loan fee.

They’ve simply taken over his wages as he wasn’t going to get a new deal.
Dozzell on 18:46 - Jan 19 with 2766 viewsstevec

Thank the Lord. I can have my dinner now.
Dozzell on 18:47 - Jan 19 with 2772 viewsJordanFoster

Definitely hid and a shurker but would have him in the team over Colback all day, every day.

What's worse, is he has *some* level of ability, you can't just lose him. But if they lose him and go and sign Myles Peart-Harris on loan from Brentford then that will
just be about the final straw.

Not sure how much more p*ss taking the board can do and then they think that one up.
Dozzell on 18:47 - Jan 19 with 2768 viewsknocker

Talking bollocks on their website. Likes to play deep and pass it forward.
Dozzell on 18:51 - Jan 19 with 2709 viewsQPRConor2000

Dozzell on 18:47 - Jan 19 by JordanFoster

Definitely hid and a shurker but would have him in the team over Colback all day, every day.

What's worse, is he has *some* level of ability, you can't just lose him. But if they lose him and go and sign Myles Peart-Harris on loan from Brentford then that will

Not sure how much more p*ss taking the board can do and then they think that one up.

Seen some suggesting we could be getting Tim on loan again, which I doubt is true.
Dozzell on 18:51 - Jan 19 with 2684 viewsstevec

Dozzell on 18:47 - Jan 19 by JordanFoster

Pert arris?

That’s disgusting.
Dozzell on 18:53 - Jan 19 with 2672 viewsAd99

Ciufuentes had his pre-match press chat today. Wonder if he was asked about the move? Should have been and expect to see a story in the next day or so, particularly the reasons behind the decision.

On that note, have been wondering why journos covering the club haven't been asking more probing questions about Richards. Why is nobody on the record?
Login to get fewer ads

Dozzell on 19:03 - Jan 19 with 2543 viewsSK_hoops

Dozzell on 18:33 - Jan 19 by PunteR

He better start scoring then..

2 in 2!
Dozzell on 19:04 - Jan 19 with 2541 viewsjoe90

Dozzell on 12:24 - Jan 19 by Northernr

I was with you all the way, but I think his problem is the opposite which is why he annoys me more than the players like Dunne and Kakay who simply aren't very good. Dozzell has all the skill and ability you could need to play at this level, as evidenced by the famous Cardiff assist and goals against Boro and Leicester. He just doesn't have the brain, heart and/or arse for it.

I think we can both agree he was a strange character. Anyway, AD17 has moved on to the retirement home for sh*te QPR players aka St Andrews.

I'll leave you with this to remember him by.

https://youtube.com/shorts/-EkSPQA6t34?si=9yNMkmBusWfI-9-z

[Post edited 19 Jan 19:10]
Dozzell (n/t) on 19:09 - Jan 19 with 2453 viewsJules4367

Just some of the emotions I am feeling following his departure!

A waster and apologies for any offence: "Good Riddance!"

We may well be doomed and rats will always try to leave a sinking ship but any rats you can get rid of yourself must lighten the load and reduce the sinking!

So happy he has gone!!!!
[Post edited 19 Jan 19:15]
Dozzell on 19:11 - Jan 19 with 2427 viewsngbqpr

We'll always have the Cardiff assist. And the Boro goal.

Very strange move from Brum, you want to climb the table so sign a player who's been a regular for a team with our track record, a player with embarrassing stats given his role in the team.

I kept on hoping he might, just might, come good - but must admit I'm happy he's gone. Be cruel to say it weakens a rival - but (a) it definitely doesn't strengthen them; and (b) makes you wonder if they know what they're doing (and I'm a Mowbray fan).

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Dozzell on 19:16 - Jan 19 with 2351 viewsHAYESBOY

If someone is coming ion to replace him then i will reserve judgment on who it is and how they do.

However, if no one comes in then this is a stupid decision.
I'm not a Dozzell hater like most on here, but this where we are:

Field on 9 yellows
Colback on 8 and injury probe
Birmingham as it stands are a relegation rival.
Our squad depth is paper thin.
Chair story could esculate.

I really hope we have someone lined up to come in because this looks like giving up otherwise.
[Post edited 19 Jan 19:22]

Smells like a trout farm in here

Dozzell on 19:22 - Jan 19 with 2278 viewsAntti_Heinola

Dozzell on 18:33 - Jan 19 by PunteR

He better start scoring then..

Not seen the last two games? 😂
‘Keep’ scoring maybe

Bare bones.

Dozzell on 19:24 - Jan 19 with 2261 viewsNorthernr

Dozzell on 19:16 - Jan 19 by HAYESBOY

If someone is coming ion to replace him then i will reserve judgment on who it is and how they do.

Field on 9 yellows

I really hope we have someone lined up to come in because this looks like giving up otherwise.

Oooh yeh giving up, that sounds good let's do that.
Dozzell on 19:27 - Jan 19 with 2221 viewsmart_Goblin

I hope it’s the first of quite a few to be honest. His mentality of hiding in games, and he did hide, not taking responsibility and losing every midfield dual and battle in his 98 appearances, seems to mirror a bigger picture of the squad’s mentality since he’s been at the club.
We should not fear stripping this squad bare and casting out an awful lot more.
Would like to know if this was the player pushing to jump ship before it sinks, Brum showing genuine interest or Marti saying enough is enough? He did drop him Sunday ?

Not sure who will play in midfield when Colback and Field serve their inevitable suspensions in a couple of weeks
Dozzell on 19:29 - Jan 19 with 2189 viewsdaveB

Dozzell on 19:16 - Jan 19 by HAYESBOY

Field on 9 yellows

We also have Dixon-Bonner in midfield who for me is better than Dozzell. I doubt the Chair thing will escalate that much, he'll just end up paying the compensation
Dozzell on 19:48 - Jan 19 with 1999 viewsMetallica_Hoop

He wasn't great, we lose some outgoing monies sounds like a win.

Though when we may have no midfield in 2 games due to suspentions our team sheet and formation may get interesting.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Dozzell on 19:48 - Jan 19 with 1995 viewspaddyhdog

Good riddance. No one infuriates me more than Dozzell: gutless, hides from matches, too scared to impose himself on a game, and quiet on the field... the kind of character I wouldn't have in my kids team let alone in a pro team. I think we played better without him Sat, on reflection wonder if they didn't play as this move was being lined up
Dozzell on 20:38 - Jan 19 with 1655 viewsLblock

As per my comments I’m with the majority who saw the cowardly lion for what he was at the club

However; I do wonder if he’s yet another who operated at the standards this club has set itself these last 12 years…. Just Enough Rangers slowly becoming Low Bar Rangers
We’ll see if it was us or him but more likely a combination of both

Hope he drags Brum down to our level

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Dozzell on 20:44 - Jan 19 with 1591 viewsThGrimRanger

maybe he's the jonah that's cursed us for the last few years

didn't Ipswich's fortunes having sunk to an all time low about 3 years ago start to pick up from the point he left them?

here's hoping!

TheGrimRanger

Dozzell on 21:01 - Jan 19 with 1473 viewsVancouverHoop

Dozzell on 20:44 - Jan 19 by ThGrimRanger

maybe he's the jonah that's cursed us for the last few years

didn't Ipswich's fortunes having sunk to an all time low about 3 years ago start to pick up from the point he left them?

here's hoping!

I thought he was pretty popular at Portman Road. Maybe he couldn't deal with the step-up. He always seemed kinda lost to me. Clearly has skills but you never really had a sense he was part of the team. He was just someone wh happened to be wearing the same shirt as everyone else.
Dozzell on 21:07 - Jan 19 with 1437 views100percent

Seriously don't get some of the comments on here.
he's obviously not part of the plan going forward - in Championship or Div 1.
shows very little motivation - on or off the pitch.
Rarely, if ever shows any skills, effort or team commitment.
Clearly pulling a salary for doing very little. The first of hopefully many that will be shown the door.
Regardless of making a space for anyone else, it's a great decision to get rid.
Lawd only knows what brum see in him.
Dozzell on 21:08 - Jan 19 with 1427 viewsSonofpugwash

Maybe he affected the mood in the dressing room?
Tomorrow will speak volumes.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Dozzell on 21:11 - Jan 19 with 1406 viewsNorthernr

Dozzell on 21:07 - Jan 19 by 100percent

Seriously don't get some of the comments on here.
he's obviously not part of the plan going forward - in Championship or Div 1.
shows very little motivation - on or off the pitch.
Rarely, if ever shows any skills, effort or team commitment.
Clearly pulling a salary for doing very little. The first of hopefully many that will be shown the door.
Regardless of making a space for anyone else, it's a great decision to get rid.
Lawd only knows what brum see in him.

This guy goes to every game. Every game, home and away, with his two little lads. All in their QPR gear, and with a proper brilliant flag. He speaks for me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024