Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dozzell 16:32 - Jan 18 with 45697 viewsaston_hoop

Off to Brum

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Dozzell on 21:16 - Jan 19 with 2452 viewsterryb

Dozzell on 21:01 - Jan 19 by VancouverHoop

I thought he was pretty popular at Portman Road. Maybe he couldn't deal with the step-up. He always seemed kinda lost to me. Clearly has skills but you never really had a sense he was part of the team. He was just someone wh happened to be wearing the same shirt as everyone else.

He was popular due to his early promise & who his father was. The majority of Ipswich fans that I know wished him well, but were pleased that he left & that we were stupid enough to pay for him.

He was not a regular starter for an Ipswich side that failed to reach the Division One play offs!
Dozzell on 21:45 - Jan 19 with 2274 viewspaulparker

I’d just like to say thanks Andre

It’s been really really Sh1t

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Dozzell on 21:48 - Jan 19 with 2278 viewsMrSheen

Situation Vacant

Failing, toxic West London Football Club seeks

MIDFIELD SCAPEGOAT

Qualifications: Ability to absorb personal abuse an advantage, but rest assured you’ll get it regardless.

Salary: More than you deserve, you gutless Kunt,
Dozzell on 21:48 - Jan 19 with 2280 views100percent

Dozzell on 21:11 - Jan 19 by Northernr

This guy goes to every game. Every game, home and away, with his two little lads. All in their QPR gear, and with a proper brilliant flag. He speaks for me.

All.Day.Long.
I'm hoping that this is the biggest statement we can make, without the need for words
excellent behaviour..
Dozzell on 22:11 - Jan 19 with 2146 viewsbosh67

From the Brum site...

"Loan signing Andre Dozzell has expressed his excitement to work with Tony Mowbray."

Did he express his excitement via the medium of a disinterested shrug?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dozzell on 00:23 - Jan 20 with 1896 viewsQPunkR

Dozzell on 18:07 - Jan 19 by Jevlar

Didn’t realise he was 24. He’ll be reaching the peak of his powers soon.

This made me spit tea through my nose - and I’m not even drinking tea

QPR - "shit but local"

Dozzell on 05:33 - Jan 20 with 1699 viewsQPROslo

Dozzell on 19:16 - Jan 19 by HAYESBOY

If someone is coming ion to replace him then i will reserve judgment on who it is and how they do.

However, if no one comes in then this is a stupid decision.
I'm not a Dozzell hater like most on here, but this where we are:

Field on 9 yellows
Colback on 8 and injury probe
Birmingham as it stands are a relegation rival.
Our squad depth is paper thin.
Chair story could esculate.

I really hope we have someone lined up to come in because this looks like giving up otherwise.
[Post edited 19 Jan 19:22]

Not a Dozzell hater either. Think he's been an important part of our midfield this season. Only have Colback as a capable replacement but as you say he has both injury and disciplinary issues. Need a replacement.
Dozzell on 06:45 - Jan 20 with 1612 viewsdmm

If there's no replacement Cifuentes will surely play 4231 for the rest of the season.
Login to get fewer ads

Dozzell on 08:53 - Jan 20 with 1410 viewsgazza1

Good luck to the lad.......all this horrible stuff written by some posters is not right, its very wrong!!!
Dozzell on 09:02 - Jan 20 with 1388 viewsmart_Goblin

Dozzell on 08:53 - Jan 20 by gazza1

Good luck to the lad.......all this horrible stuff written by some posters is not right, its very wrong!!!

Ah bless him . Dont listen to the nasty men.

Criticism is part of a footballers job. Not abuse, but criticism certainly especially when in 100 appearances we can recount 2 ‘moments’ , not even matches , moments where he did something to affect the game .
As fans it’s our right to criticise if we think players are phoning it in for a hefty wage .

I can’t think of anyone who did this more .
Even Kakay won the odd tackle
Dozzell on 09:47 - Jan 20 with 1252 viewsHastings_Hoops

If (when) push comes to shove, Paal can move to midfield or we can play three at the back.
Dozzell on 09:53 - Jan 20 with 1209 viewsPunteR

Dozzell on 19:22 - Jan 19 by Antti_Heinola

Not seen the last two games? 😂
‘Keep’ scoring maybe

Better start scoring MORE goals then..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Dozzell on 19:54 - Jan 20 with 856 viewsCiderwithRsie

Dozzell on 10:59 - Jan 19 by Gus_iom

On the 'who signed who' dilemma, I love that every man and his dog was involved in signing Eze, while other players seemingly wander in and get given a contract with no input from anyone at all....

That would actually explain a lot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024