Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Gove again 20:08 - Feb 20 with 6820 viewsGloryHunter

Failed to register QPR match hospitality then awarded £164m PPE contract to donors.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2024/feb/20/michael-gove-failed-to-register
Michael Gove again on 20:21 - Feb 20 with 4614 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Well, that's a points deduction coming our way!

And we were sooo close...

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Michael Gove again on 20:26 - Feb 20 with 4583 viewsTGRRRSSS

At least was spent on Qpr so goes towards ffp.
Michael Gove again on 21:10 - Feb 20 with 4429 viewsstowmarketrange

And he is grateful that the Guardian brought it to his attention.Yeah of course he is.
Michael Gove again on 21:15 - Feb 20 with 4390 viewsChrisNW6

Michael Gove again on 21:10 - Feb 20 by stowmarketrange

And he is grateful that the Guardian brought it to his attention.Yeah of course he is.

Declared all his Chelsea complimentarys including CL Final (are we sure he actually supports us)
Michael Gove again on 21:17 - Feb 20 with 4372 viewsLazyFan

Remember he only watches QPR as his son initially liked football (not him and not Rugby) but Chelsea (where all the other Tories go) was too expensive, he claimed. So, he took him to cheapo QPR instead.

Man of the people that Gove ... not.

Screwde over Boris once though so, some merits should be acknowledged.

zzzzzzzzzz

Michael Gove again on 21:34 - Feb 20 with 4279 viewsstowmarketrange

And he didn’t think it was too dangerous sitting in the lower loft for a few games,but suddenly he has to be hidden away in a box.
Michael Gove again on 21:38 - Feb 20 with 4232 views89_50

From the article: 'Bhatia made his own box available, waiving any payment for it, and Gove and David Meller went to the match with their sons and some other guests.'
Michael Gove again on 22:05 - Feb 20 with 4109 viewsflynnbo

Michael Gove again on 21:38 - Feb 20 by 89_50

From the article: 'Bhatia made his own box available, waiving any payment for it, and Gove and David Meller went to the match with their sons and some other guests.'

Stands to reason as Bhatia is a Tory donor.
[Post edited 20 Feb 22:11]
Login to get fewer ads

Michael Gove again on 22:08 - Feb 20 with 4081 viewsdaveB

Michael Gove again on 21:34 - Feb 20 by stowmarketrange

And he didn’t think it was too dangerous sitting in the lower loft for a few games,but suddenly he has to be hidden away in a box.

He had a season ticket in the lower loft for a few years but that was before the pandemic
Michael Gove again on 22:15 - Feb 20 with 4014 viewsGloryHunter

Michael Gove again on 21:38 - Feb 20 by 89_50

Nothing to declare then. So why did he just apologise for not declaring it?
Michael Gove again on 22:16 - Feb 20 with 4001 viewsR_from_afar

He probably forgot to register it because he was so shocked that we actually got something from a London derby.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Michael Gove again on 22:54 - Feb 20 with 3794 viewsted_hendrix

Michael Gove again on 21:34 - Feb 20 by stowmarketrange

My ST was the second row in from the back row, the pillock and his lad was a pretty regular attendee three rows In front of me.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Michael Gove again on 23:13 - Feb 20 with 3710 viewspadstow

Oops....
[Post edited 21 Feb 5:33]
Michael Gove again on 23:43 - Feb 20 with 3610 views100percent

Went to see us V Millwall away with a certain Ex Pistol's QPR supporter who when realising Gove was sitting in front, promptly launched a pie straight at his head.
Never Mind the Bollarks....!
Michael Gove again on 03:49 - Feb 21 with 3417 viewsdsw2509

It’s a guy called David Meller. Not the Tory David Mellor.
Michael Gove again on 07:11 - Feb 21 with 3199 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Surprised he didn't award the PPE contract to Jude. Better qualified than HRH Michelle Mone.
Michael Gove again on 08:37 - Feb 21 with 3066 viewsngbqpr

"Meller Designs, part of Meller’s family business until it was sold in January 2021, was a wholesaler of own-label fashion accessories to retailers, which in 2019, the year before the pandemic, made a pre-tax profit of less than £200,000. The £164m government PPE contracts boosted its revenues by 1,400% in 2020 and its profit increased to £16m in 2020. Meller and his co-owner then shared dividends of £5m."

The second pandemic in 2020-21 was an outbreak of brass necks.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Michael Gove again on 08:38 - Feb 21 with 3063 viewsFDC

Michael Gove again on 22:05 - Feb 20 by flynnbo

Stands to reason as Bhatia is a Tory donor.
[Post edited 20 Feb 22:11]

Didn't know that !
Michael Gove again on 08:55 - Feb 21 with 2995 viewsslmrstid

Michael Gove again on 22:15 - Feb 20 by GloryHunter

Nothing to declare then. So why did he just apologise for not declaring it?

Getting something for free that would normally cost thousands is a financial benefit though, much in the same that Benefits in Kind are for PAYE/National Insurance, so there should have been something to declare.

Bent as fk as always with those in charge of our country.
Michael Gove again on 10:30 - Feb 21 with 2815 viewsHAYESBOY

So he was trying to impress donors with taking them to a match at QPR..........................Genius.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Michael Gove again on 14:11 - Feb 21 with 2536 viewsBklynRanger

He's supposed to be a clever type, can't believe he hasn't challenged the idea that he was somehow 'entertained'... Possible stretch I'd say.
Michael Gove again on 22:47 - Feb 22 with 2184 viewsDiscodroids

I'm sure Paul Parker and Essex taxi may recall, but i met Mr gove in the queen adelaide boozer before a game 4 or 5 years ago.. I clocked him on the way to the bogs and i commandeered his person as i was ripped to the tits on filthy booze and Bogotoa bugle
smuggled in up the arse of a stuffed pangolin the previous night at John Digweeds Bedrock at Fabric .

As i recall Gove was a bit unsteady on his trotters, He'd been at the eggnog so i decided to give him a few words of east end wisdom.. I took a moment and looked at Michael, placing a hand upon his Rupert Rigsby Bent shoulders. 

I spoke softly to him .. 'Life is its own answer, Michael. Accept it and enjoy it day by day. Live as well as possible. Expect no more. Destroy nothing. Humble nothing. Look for fault in nothing. Leave unsullied and untouched all that is beautiful. Hold that which lives in all reverence'. 

And while he was off guard with my Lowenbrau words of wisdom , i nicked £120 Out of the daft cu nts wallet and spunked it on a coffee coloured canning town brass Who took it up the Tata box and blew me like the Gap Bands horn section . Stupid Fuc ker.

[Post edited 23 Feb 11:05]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Michael Gove again on 22:50 - Feb 22 with 2160 viewsnumptydumpty

Michael Gove again on 10:30 - Feb 21 by HAYESBOY

So he was trying to impress donors with taking them to a match at QPR..........................Genius.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

What a twonk !!!

Show them how football is meant to be played..

An incredibly intelligent man clearly ....

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Michael Gove again on 23:09 - Feb 22 with 2129 viewsDevonwhitewhitewhite

You know there are people who support QPR who aren't Left Wing. And, for me, the important thing is they support QPR not what their Politics are. Michael Gove and Toby Young aren't Fascists, they're democrats. You might not agree with them but we live in a society (for now, and its badly under threat) where there is a plurality of thought and expression. We all put aside normal life when we enter Loftus Road (or away grounds) for a couple of hours and focus on our maddening and dysfunctional team with all the consequential emotional releases. I think it would be really, really great if everyone stopped the nasty political stuff on this message board. There are other places on the internet to exercise your prejudices and ignorance if thats what you really have to do. And if Glen Matlock really threw a pie at Michael Gove then he's a sad middle aged prat, but I forgive him because, unlike Jones and Cook he stayed loyal. And If I was Giles or Victoria Coren, or any other Jewish supporter of which there are many, I'd be pretty upset by the Palestinian Flag with its fatuous comment sitting up on one of the members logos. Take it down, please, and concentrate on what happens when Mr Cook gets injured.
Michael Gove again on 23:31 - Feb 22 with 2072 viewsChrisNW6

Michael Gove again on 23:09 - Feb 22 by Devonwhitewhitewhite

You know there are people who support QPR who aren't Left Wing. And, for me, the important thing is they support QPR not what their Politics are. Michael Gove and Toby Young aren't Fascists, they're democrats. You might not agree with them but we live in a society (for now, and its badly under threat) where there is a plurality of thought and expression. We all put aside normal life when we enter Loftus Road (or away grounds) for a couple of hours and focus on our maddening and dysfunctional team with all the consequential emotional releases. I think it would be really, really great if everyone stopped the nasty political stuff on this message board. There are other places on the internet to exercise your prejudices and ignorance if thats what you really have to do. And if Glen Matlock really threw a pie at Michael Gove then he's a sad middle aged prat, but I forgive him because, unlike Jones and Cook he stayed loyal. And If I was Giles or Victoria Coren, or any other Jewish supporter of which there are many, I'd be pretty upset by the Palestinian Flag with its fatuous comment sitting up on one of the members logos. Take it down, please, and concentrate on what happens when Mr Cook gets injured.

WTF
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024