Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Willock 03:04 - Jul 6 with 29838 viewsstainrods_elbow

Sorry, I'm a little off the pace right now - what's the story with Chrissy?

Is he in Girona?

Moving to Newcastle for 10m or to Sunderland for a bag of sweets?

Knuckling down for a campaign when he and we cream the Champ?

Succinct updates please.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Willock on 11:51 - Jul 6 with 4903 viewsGus_iom

Willock on 11:14 - Jul 6 by GroveR

I'm no sports psychologist but with his previous I'd be putting in every hour I can in pre-season doing Nordic curls.

I'm off to the barber today, are they something I should be considering?
Willock on 12:03 - Jul 6 with 4827 viewsDavieQPR

I've been saying for ages he would have problems finding another club. His problem is he thinks he is far better than he actually is. Pair this with family telling him how great he is and, if he does re sign, then there will be problems further down the line with a bad precedent set.
Willock on 12:22 - Jul 6 with 4723 viewsBAWHoops

Decent Championship winger at this point and if we can keep him on our terms then useful to have in the squad.
If not then no big loss really

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Willock on 12:42 - Jul 6 with 4626 viewsNorthantsHoop

The saga of Chris Willock has dragged on for too long, not really bothered if he re-signs or not, anyway we have a much more suitable fantastic replacement in Lucas Andersen who actually wants to be at the club.
Willock on 13:11 - Jul 6 with 4493 viewsSydneyRs

If he stays, plays well and gets the kind of move he wants as a result, then I guess it's a win win. The lack of queue for his signature may put the ego back in its box for a while.
Willock on 13:18 - Jul 6 with 4480 viewsWestonsuperR

I think he will move, he has clearly run his contract down looking for a sign-on bonus and potentially higher salary and I expect at least one Championship club will take a gamble on him. The delay is probably Willock hanging around for a deal which may be close to end of transfer windows but keeping options open with us in case nothing materialises.

Not great miss considering attitude and overall performance last season, 1 goal in last 24. Let’s move on, trust Marti to get someone on using Willock’s salary.
Willock on 13:20 - Jul 6 with 4466 viewsBristolR

Willock on 13:11 - Jul 6 by SydneyRs

If he stays, plays well and gets the kind of move he wants as a result, then I guess it's a win win. The lack of queue for his signature may put the ego back in its box for a while.

Trouble is, once the ego is out of the box, it rarely goes back in
Willock on 13:52 - Jul 6 with 4312 viewskensalriser

We've all been there. Some of us perhaps longer ago than others.

We're still out and it's getting late. There's someone we know we can go home with, but we're hanging on for someone better, something fresher. But now it's later and someone better hasn't turned up, and the fallback at some point is going to discover their pride and leave without you.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Willock on 14:56 - Jul 6 with 4159 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

Willock on 13:52 - Jul 6 by kensalriser

We're still out and it's getting late. There's someone we know we can go home with, but we're hanging on for someone better, something fresher. But now it's later and someone better hasn't turned up, and the fallback at some point is going to discover their pride and leave without you.

Interesting analogy given the video of the young lady who turned him down when he was trying to get his leg over the other week doing the rounds.
Willock on 15:44 - Jul 6 with 3998 viewsLblock

Willock on 13:52 - Jul 6 by kensalriser

Is that you Ollie?

Letzhavvacoffee

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Willock on 15:46 - Jul 6 with 3983 viewsloftboy

Willock on 11:51 - Jul 6 by Gus_iom

I'm off to the barber today, are they something I should be considering?

Mohican?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Willock on 17:49 - Jul 6 with 3770 viewsGus_iom

Willock on 15:46 - Jul 6 by loftboy

Mohican?

Ha ha, would be a bit sad now!
Willock on 19:49 - Jul 6 with 3553 viewsOakR

Willock on 12:03 - Jul 6 by DavieQPR

I've been saying for ages he would have problems finding another club. His problem is he thinks he is far better than he actually is. Pair this with family telling him how great he is and, if he does re sign, then there will be problems further down the line with a bad precedent set.

I suspect his main issue is his injury record. I'm guessing clubs can see how much he has missed, and maybe wonder if he is a diminished player since then or whether it's too risky to sign him and he e the injuries comes back.

I'd be happy to sign him personally but relaxed about it.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Willock on 12:32 - Jul 7 with 3073 viewsstainrods_elbow

If he's not in Girona, and he isn't, why isn't the club saying they're releasing him? He's no longer our player as things stand, unless he re-signs as a free agent.

The story of the fall and fall of Matty Willock Northern cites is troubling in context - it smells like Willock is made of similar stuff, sadly.

Clearly, the Lord moves in ways even more mysterious than yer man's pinging hamstrings.
[Post edited 7 Jul 12:46]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Willock on 12:44 - Jul 7 with 3027 viewsNed_Kennedys

Willock on 12:32 - Jul 7 by stainrods_elbow

If he's not in Girona, and he isn't, why isn't the club saying they're releasing him? He's no longer our player as things stand, unless he re-signs as a free agent.

The story of the fall and fall of Matty Willock Northern cites is troubling in context - it smells like Willock is made of similar stuff, sadly.

Clearly, the Lord moves in ways even more mysterious than yer man's pinging hamstrings.

The club can’t release him: his contract has ended.
I think he is happy chilling out for the summer whilst his agent hawks him around to see what the ‘best’ offer they can get is. Perhaps they assume if nothing better materialises they can fall back on whatever QPR’s best offer is: if this is the case I hope QPR say sorry that deal is now off the table as you’ve had no preseason.
Willock on 12:44 - Jul 7 with 3022 viewsDesertBoot

Willock on 09:46 - Jul 6 by BrianMcCarthy

Agree with those that say we should move on, and maybe should have by now.

Willock is now a free transfer. I'm not sure we would be interested in this risky free transfer signing with his injury record if he hadn't played for us before. And 'played for us before' dowsn't seem like a smart reason to sign someone.

Indeed, not many would see Willock as a “must sign” were his form and attitude over the past 18 months the only form to go on.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Willock on 13:03 - Jul 7 with 2952 viewsPunteR

Goes without saying but great player on his day but his injury record and attitude not to mention his agents demands makes me not want him back.
He's had his opportunities to play for us and has turned it down, so its a goodbye from me.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Willock on 21:33 - Jul 7 with 2564 viewssdm1508

I think the club have been making plans for him not signing and maybe Chair going. That new kid Bennie looks like a replacement for one of them at least
Willock on 21:39 - Jul 7 with 2525 viewswombat

Willock on 21:33 - Jul 7 by sdm1508

I think the club have been making plans for him not signing and maybe Chair going. That new kid Bennie looks like a replacement for one of them at least

I’d hope the club have learnt fo. Past players , and say context is on the table until Friday 5pm if it’s not signed there won’t be a second offer , choice is yours

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Willock on 21:44 - Jul 7 with 2494 viewscolinallcars

Willock on 12:32 - Jul 7 by stainrods_elbow

You'd think if him and his dad were devout they'd behave in a more mannerly fashion.

Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof, my son.
Willock on 22:21 - Jul 7 with 2346 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

I reckon the club have offered a low ball contract, with no expectation of him signing. He doesn't look like a MC player, too many times last season he wasn't working hard enough, the Norwich game at home was telling.
Would the club be looking to sign him on a free from another club? Not a chance.

I would be very surprised if he signs, and I would prefer it if he didn't. To much like his older brother Matty?
Willock on 22:48 - Jul 7 with 2261 viewsStJude82

He is a legend in his own mind. Seems to be generating a fair amount of negative feeling from our fans. Probably better he moves on and we'll get another geezer in. One that cares.
Willock on 18:07 - Jul 8 with 1822 viewsTacticalR

The sad thing is that it looks like after that injury he got at Nottingham Forest, the old Willock (the one who ran past half the Middlesbrough team) is gone forever.

Air hostess clique

Willock on 19:37 - Jul 8 with 1603 viewsNorthantsHoop

Just an observation but maybe off the mark at the Coventry away last game of the season, all our players spent a lot of time celebrating the end of season with us. Willock did not really come over to the Rangers fans until much later after spending quite a lot of time chatting to a couple of the Coventry players and to me look half hearted in celebrating our last victory. Reckon he has already gone but football is a funny old game and you never know he might be back, but not really bothered if he does come back or not a bit like his celebrating with us.
Willock on 11:33 - Jul 9 with 1034 viewshoops_legend

I know this might seem like a backdown but I would be happy to QPR to offer him a deal on the right terms. Perhaps he has had a reality check now and I still think he is a great player

But he has to commit NOW
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024