Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy 21:00 - Sep 27 with 22524 viewscaptainmycaptian

Right few beers in,and got work tomorrow. No one seems to have done a thread on this 12.30 atmosphere killing TV is ruining football kick off time. My hat, coat and scarf off to those making the trip. Well done you Hardy bunch.
Can't see getting much from this would be happy with another draw, which would be a decent point the way rovers are playing. But as I have started my first thread without doubt putting the mockers on it. Probably a spanking on the way. We'll certainly if they play like they did against Millwall.
Either way 1-2 to the mighty rangers ....... beer does help doesn't it
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:46 - Sep 28 with 1581 viewshooper1957

Has anyone got a stream that is working for this?
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:47 - Sep 28 with 1580 viewsSilverfoxqpr

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:44 - Sep 28 by hooper1957

I thought that all the 12.30 kick offs were available on the red button on sky

They are, that's how I'm watching.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:47 - Sep 28 with 1553 viewsDamo1962

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:39 - Sep 28 by JimmyR

I like Smyth, he tries, he runs fast, but he’s just not good enough to be a starter every week

If he could just hit the target more often...he'd be a decent player. He doesn't...and he isn't.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:50 - Sep 28 with 1460 viewsBluce_Ree

The fk is up with this referee?

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:50 - Sep 28 with 1445 viewsBklynRanger

Absolute cockery by the ref there
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:51 - Sep 28 with 1436 viewshooper1957

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:47 - Sep 28 by Silverfoxqpr

I've tried all 3 channels showing the live football just keeps saying no interactive events available,has anyone got a decent stream I can use.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:52 - Sep 28 with 1349 viewsToast_R

Can't get a foot-hold in this at all. It's just Rovers pressing us for 22 minutes.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:53 - Sep 28 with 1325 viewsDorse

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:50 - Sep 28 by BklynRanger

Absolute cockery by the ref there

Star of the show, this muppet.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:55 - Sep 28 with 1231 viewsDorse

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:51 - Sep 28 by hooper1957

I've tried all 3 channels showing the live football just keeps saying no interactive events available,has anyone got a decent stream I can use.

Ad blocker at the ready...

http://www.fawanews.com/Blackburn%20vs%20Queens%20Park%20Rangers.html

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:59 - Sep 28 with 1072 viewsaston_hoop

Varane is such an awkward footballer

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:59 - Sep 28 with 1054 viewsDorse

Varane... sigh...

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:59 - Sep 28 with 1049 viewskensalriser

Weds two up v WBA.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:59 - Sep 28 with 1044 viewsTacticalR

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:59 - Sep 28 by aston_hoop

Varane is such an awkward footballer

He just seemed to run out of ideas going forward.

Air hostess clique

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:59 - Sep 28 with 1024 viewsMalintabuk

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:55 - Sep 28 by Dorse

Ad blocker at the ready...

http://www.fawanews.com/Blackburn%20vs%20Queens%20Park%20Rangers.html

That last 2 plays sums us up... both shocking final 3rd passes from Dembele and Varane....
[Post edited 28 Sep 13:00]
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:59 - Sep 28 with 1013 viewsFredManRave

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:47 - Sep 28 by Damo1962

If he could just hit the target more often...he'd be a decent player. He doesn't...and he isn't.

Smyth is a decent Championship player. If everbody played with his attitude and energy we'd be a better team.

Takes way too much criticism, imo.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:00 - Sep 28 with 1001 viewssdm19994

These 12:30 kick offs really need to get in the bin. Players all asleep. Dull.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:00 - Sep 28 with 993 viewsToast_R

Jesus, this is crap from Rangers, finally get a break and it was like slow motion, the ball had to be right and it was absolute w@nk and we gave it up.
[Post edited 28 Sep 13:02]
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:00 - Sep 28 with 979 views1BobbyHazell

Poor from Varane on that fast break, twice.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:01 - Sep 28 with 935 viewsR_from_afar

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:47 - Sep 28 by Silverfoxqpr

We're watching it on Sky Sports +

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:03 - Sep 28 with 863 viewsstevec

We’re a tough watch
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:04 - Sep 28 with 828 viewsNed_Kennedys

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 12:59 - Sep 28 by FredManRave

Smyth is a decent Championship player. If everbody played with his attitude and energy we'd be a better team.

Takes way too much criticism, imo.

Maybe but he’s having a poor game so far.
Saito on the other hand is doing well.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:05 - Sep 28 with 746 viewsMalintabuk

Great defending by Cook, but this Dolan is running the show at the moment in midfield... Dembele having a nightmare at the moment
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:06 - Sep 28 with 733 viewsR_from_afar

Cook with a great last ditch, and probably goal saving, challenge

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:06 - Sep 28 with 728 viewsJimmyR

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:00 - Sep 28 by Toast_R

Jesus, this is crap from Rangers, finally get a break and it was like slow motion, the ball had to be right and it was absolute w@nk and we gave it up.
[Post edited 28 Sep 13:02]

Yeah it’s frustrating, in defence even when we have numbers it's panic stations

In attack we are too slow or making the wrong decision/pass
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:06 - Sep 28 with 689 viewsBluce_Ree

I don't think we've been all that bad by our admittedly low standards. Sure, they've put together some good passes against us but we've had a few good moments going forward and defensively.

I dunno, I've seen us be a lot more shit than this and more often than not.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024