Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy 21:00 - Sep 27 with 27196 viewscaptainmycaptian

Right few beers in,and got work tomorrow. No one seems to have done a thread on this 12.30 atmosphere killing TV is ruining football kick off time. My hat, coat and scarf off to those making the trip. Well done you Hardy bunch.
Can't see getting much from this would be happy with another draw, which would be a decent point the way rovers are playing. But as I have started my first thread without doubt putting the mockers on it. Probably a spanking on the way. We'll certainly if they play like they did against Millwall.
Either way 1-2 to the mighty rangers ....... beer does help doesn't it
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:44 - Sep 28 with 1572 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Well, that didn't take long. Time for a cuppa.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:46 - Sep 28 with 1459 viewsBluce_Ree

Man, fk this sport. I feel sorry for anyone who bothered going.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:46 - Sep 28 with 1456 viewsKiko

Game over. It's exhausting watching knowing that we have a habit of being our own worst enemy. Red card ruined the game. So stupid by Varane
[Post edited 28 Sep 13:46]
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:46 - Sep 28 with 1453 viewsRs_Holy

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:44 - Sep 28 by Benny_the_Ball

Well, that didn't take long. Time for a cuppa.

yeah ... back to doing some DIY for me
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:47 - Sep 28 with 1382 viewskensalriser

I know we're playing with ten but the goalscorer was given all the time and space in the world for that - and we were offering it before the sending off.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:47 - Sep 28 with 1372 viewsconnell10

So much for my we have fight speech...bollocks

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:48 - Sep 28 with 1299 viewsjohncharles

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:46 - Sep 28 by Rs_Holy

yeah ... back to doing some DIY for me

That spare room needs painting again

Strong and stable my arse.

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:48 - Sep 28 with 1281 viewsDamo1962

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:28 - Sep 28 by Burnleyhoop

Competent at what exactly. Everyone just wants to give the ball back to Cook.

That was horrible. One cross from Saito the sum of our attacking threat from the 3 AM’s. Varane and Field just go back with it every time.

As a team we are going backwards. A long road ahead for Marti with this lot.

We look worse every time I watch us. I'll say it again, MC is a lucky manager, who seems to get as much wrong as right. Some of these players he has brought in, are truly shocking as well - not great scouting by the looks of it. Having said that, if we lose today...it's on that bellend Varane. I'm starting to miss Colback 🤔
Login to get fewer ads

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:49 - Sep 28 with 1251 viewsderbyhoop

Tripke/quadruple saves by Nardi, followed by a deflected shot.
Long, long way back from here

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:50 - Sep 28 with 1189 viewsrbee

Chins up folk, a lot of fight in our team, we might get a deflected effort, set piece or another Frey moment
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:51 - Sep 28 with 1146 viewsDamo1962

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:39 - Sep 28 by QuillPenRiot

Nardi with an incredible triple save

At least we got this acquisition right. Looks like a good keeper to me.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:51 - Sep 28 with 1150 viewsBklynRanger

Cruel deflection for the goal after that quadruple save.

And I really like what I've seen of Saito so far this season, but he needs to be more composed and clever now - he's consistently the only out ball but giving half of them away, admittedly under pressure.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:51 - Sep 28 with 1135 viewsBluce_Ree

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:50 - Sep 28 by rbee

Chins up folk, a lot of fight in our team, we might get a deflected effort, set piece or another Frey moment

we might also get f**ked in the arse.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:53 - Sep 28 with 1051 viewsderbyhoop

Baath, after a corner. 2-0

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:53 - Sep 28 with 1048 viewsCamberleyR

2-0
Game over.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:53 - Sep 28 with 1036 viewskensalriser

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:51 - Sep 28 by Bluce_Ree

*will*

It'll be four I reckon.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:53 - Sep 28 with 1019 viewsBluce_Ree

2-0.

Oh well. The cupboard under the stairs needs clearing out. Catch you on the next one, LFW.

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:53 - Sep 28 with 1020 viewsR_from_afar

2-0, sigh

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:54 - Sep 28 with 935 viewsqueensparker

That’ll do for me, utter crap performance

Good weekend lads
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:54 - Sep 28 with 905 viewsDamo1962

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:51 - Sep 28 by BklynRanger

Cruel deflection for the goal after that quadruple save.

And I really like what I've seen of Saito so far this season, but he needs to be more composed and clever now - he's consistently the only out ball but giving half of them away, admittedly under pressure.

He looks weak to me. Like the rest.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:55 - Sep 28 with 880 viewsAntti_Heinola

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:32 - Sep 28 by derbyhoop

Sorry Antti. But even with blue & white glasses, that was a red card all season long.

I'm only seeing it on my phone, tbf, barely looked a foul on there! Will watch for a proper view.
Doesn't matter now anyway, we're being pummelled.

Bare bones.

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:55 - Sep 28 with 870 viewsKiko

If you just listened to the commentators you'd think Blackburn are prime Barcelona. In reality they're bang average and thought we had a good chance of winning before the red
[Post edited 28 Sep 13:55]
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:55 - Sep 28 with 860 viewsToast_R

Absolute crap.

QPR are in for another relegation scrap this season I'm afraid. Confidence if they had any to start with, absolutely shot. The players we were pinning hopeful ambitions on this season, look like donkeys.
The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:55 - Sep 28 with 846 viewsDorse

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:51 - Sep 28 by Bluce_Ree

Might? Don't tease us Bluce. We're going to see more action than a hooker on an oil rig.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The no ones bothered Blackburn match thingy on 13:55 - Sep 28 with 813 viewsCamberleyR

Back to business as usual at graveyard Ewood Park. Why can we never play with 10 like teams that go down to ten against us do?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024