Would You Go To The Moon? 20:10 - Apr 1 with 9006 views ted_hendrix https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/liv What a fantastic experience, hope It all goes well. My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.
Would You Go To The Moon? on 20:25 - Apr 1 with 5681 viewsTwoHalves Frank would … VIDEO [Post edited 1 Apr 21:45]
Would You Go To The Moon? on 20:31 - Apr 1 with 5638 viewsDorse I would go to the moon but I have debilitating phobia of Clangers. 'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'
Would You Go To The Moon? on 20:31 - Apr 1 with 5643 viewsNorthernr I wouldn't recommend taking Adam Higginbotham's Challenger for your inflight read. (Incredible read for anybody not putting their life in NASA's hands though)
Would You Go To The Moon? on 20:32 - Apr 1 with 5634 viewscolinallcars I've been to the Half Moon many a time….bloody good pub.
Would You Go To The Moon? on 20:48 - Apr 1 with 5601 viewsTwoHalves Angle would go under the moon. Does that count? VIDEO
Would You Go To The Moon? on 20:50 - Apr 1 with 5590 viewsLongsufferingR Depends on the away allocation and whether Sky move it to Sunday
Would You Go To The Moon? on 21:05 - Apr 1 with 5548 viewsBazzaInTheLoft 'Victor Glover, the mission pilot, a committed Christian and Sunday school teacher, is packing his Bible' He's also intellectually dishonest.
Would You Go To The Moon? on 21:41 - Apr 1 with 5493 viewsTwoHalves With luck we’ll soon have a better understanding of what sort of cheese it’s made of.
Login to get fewer adsWould You Go To The Moon? on 21:55 - Apr 1 with 5431 viewsPunteR No, complete and utter waste of time. USA strutting its stuff again, according to my algorithms. Meanwhile, they're blowing up planet earth. Actually, 2nd thoughts.... Occasional providers of half decent House music.
Would You Go To The Moon? on 22:04 - Apr 1 with 5406 viewsqprxtc VIDEO
Would You Go To The Moon? on 22:05 - Apr 1 with 5404 viewsqprxtc I’ve been to Button Moon.
Would You Go To The Moon? on 22:12 - Apr 1 with 5384 viewsWilkinswatercarrier Clearly ET doesn't want us to go back. It's a 'no go'.
Would You Go To The Moon? on 22:13 - Apr 1 with 5382 viewsLblock Would You Go To The Moon? on 20:50 - Apr 1 by LongsufferingR Depends on the away allocation and whether Sky move it to Sunday
They probably will….. then there’ll be no atmosphere Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal
Would You Go To The Moon? on 22:26 - Apr 1 with 5348 viewsFredManRave Would You Go To The Moon? on 22:13 - Apr 1 by Lblock They probably will….. then there’ll be no atmosphere
I'll get your spacesuit...
Would You Go To The Moon? on 22:47 - Apr 1 with 5318 viewsBrianMcCarthy Would You Go To The Moon? on 20:31 - Apr 1 by Northernr I wouldn't recommend taking Adam Higginbotham's Challenger for your inflight read. (Incredible read for anybody not putting their life in NASA's hands though)
I'm intrigued, but is it jingoistic? I only ask because the title includes the word 'heroic', and that can be a flag sometimes.
Would You Go To The Moon? on 22:55 - Apr 1 with 5302 viewsTwoHalves Would You Go To The Moon? on 20:50 - Apr 1 by LongsufferingR Depends on the away allocation and whether Sky move it to Sunday
Premier League currently re-examining proposals for Game 39. [Post edited 2 Apr 8:24]
Would You Go To The Moon? on 23:04 - Apr 1 with 5269 viewsstowmarketrange Is it a new Wetherspoons?
Would You Go To The Moon? on 23:46 - Apr 1 with 5220 viewsted_hendrix Awesome sight. My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.
Would You Go To The Moon? on 00:11 - Apr 2 with 5185 viewsCLAREMAN1995 Would You Go To The Moon? on 23:46 - Apr 1 by ted_hendrix Awesome sight.
I agree that was stunning and the amount of angles and cameras they record with today simply incredible.They did manage to lose a couple of tv feeds as it lifted off but majestic and the powerful rockets holy fcuk.Best of luck to them and hopefully get back safe. As for the OP question a pretty strong no after what I witnessed from the safety of my couch
Would You Go To The Moon? on 00:15 - Apr 2 with 5167 viewsbosh67 That was pretty cool and smooth.
Would You Go To The Moon? on 00:18 - Apr 2 with 5155 viewsHAMRanger Would love to, although I'm sure I'd be terrified all the way!
Would You Go To The Moon? on 00:47 - Apr 2 with 5119 viewsBoston Would You Go To The Moon? on 21:41 - Apr 1 by TwoHalves With luck we’ll soon have a better understanding of what sort of cheese it’s made of.
Really?
Would You Go To The Moon? on 00:48 - Apr 2 with 5113 viewsBoston Would You Go To The Moon? on 20:50 - Apr 1 by LongsufferingR Depends on the away allocation and whether Sky move it to Sunday
What's Spaceman's prediction?
Would You Go To The Moon? on 03:26 - Apr 2 with 5035 viewsTwoHalves Looking forward to the first photos of Earth. I predict one with a big speech bubble that says, ‘Help!’
Would You Go To The Moon? on 03:32 - Apr 2 with 5027 viewsTwoHalves Would You Go To The Moon? on 20:31 - Apr 1 by Dorse I would go to the moon but I have debilitating phobia of Clangers.
If I had Danny P’s skills I’d knock up a few with blue and white hooped tops and say, ‘Don’t worry, Dorse, they’re just like us!’