Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out 10:49 - Jan 30 with 3824 viewsNorthernr

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 10:55 - Jan 30 with 2638 viewsstevec

Any from certainly 5 of them but, once again, Willock the man to open them up.
Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 10:58 - Jan 30 with 2613 viewsParkRoyalR

Have you ever given a joint MOTM to 4 players?

As 4 players mastered their role in the team yesterday.

Dunne - Only gave Reading 1 chance over 90, great goal
Field - Absolutely everywhere, key tactical fouls too
Willock - Delivery into the box superb again
Dykes - Aussie rules leaping back to his best

Seems harsh to leave any of the above out!
Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 10:58 - Jan 30 with 2609 viewsNorthernr

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 10:58 - Jan 30 by ParkRoyalR

Have you ever given a joint MOTM to 4 players?

As 4 players mastered their role in the team yesterday.

Dunne - Only gave Reading 1 chance over 90, great goal
Field - Absolutely everywhere, key tactical fouls too
Willock - Delivery into the box superb again
Dykes - Aussie rules leaping back to his best

Seems harsh to leave any of the above out!

I've done a joint one with two before - Adomah and Dom Ball for the way they transformed the Barnsley home game as subs.
Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 11:03 - Jan 30 with 2569 viewsParkRoyalR

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 10:58 - Jan 30 by Northernr

I've done a joint one with two before - Adomah and Dom Ball for the way they transformed the Barnsley home game as subs.

Maybe the first ever LfW threeway MOTM for Field / Willock / Dykes as very difficult to split them yesterday imo, all superb in doing what Warburton expects from them.
Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 11:09 - Jan 30 with 2519 viewsstevec

Excuse the interjection but, regards the LFW fixture list, I trust you’ll put it right on 27th March?
Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 11:09 - Jan 30 with 2514 viewsfrancisbowles

It's just got to be Amos. After the disappointment of his superb effort hitting the post for the second time in four days, he went on to take his goal very well, with his wrong foot, I think, and played exceptionally well. If anyone deserves it, he does and the others are all regular candidates anyway.
Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 11:11 - Jan 30 with 2494 viewsNorthernr

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 11:09 - Jan 30 by stevec

Excuse the interjection but, regards the LFW fixture list, I trust you’ll put it right on 27th March?

The kick off times? Yes, annoying bug to do with the clocks changing, has been reported.
Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 11:12 - Jan 30 with 2488 viewsextratimeR

I must admit, yesterday is a really tough one, Amos just gets better and better, Dykes was unplayable, Willock , ( the only person who got near him was the Referee), Dunne frightening, but Field just looks different class, MOM?

No idea!
Login to get fewer ads

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 11:18 - Jan 30 with 2450 viewsdmm

It should be two goal Dykes. Whoscored rated him 9.3 and MotM so he'll be in their team of the week.

That said, the other four listed would be worthy of the award too.
Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 11:22 - Jan 30 with 2426 viewsted_hendrix

Make it the Manager-the coaches-the whole squad-the fans-the ground.

QPR FC yesterday were everything you'd want them to be, everything.

It dont get much better than that.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 11:22 - Jan 30 with 2421 viewsParkRoyalR

If that thunderbastard had beaten their Keeper into the top corner for his hat-trick it would have been an easier call!
Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 11:38 - Jan 30 with 2345 viewsBazzeR

Dykes was a good foil for others to play off,the 2 goals were a just reward for a huge step up in his lethargic performances in recent games.
Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 11:42 - Jan 30 with 2312 viewsfrancisbowles

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 11:18 - Jan 30 by dmm

It should be two goal Dykes. Whoscored rated him 9.3 and MotM so he'll be in their team of the week.

That said, the other four listed would be worthy of the award too.

Just asking, but does this site have someone at every game or do they just go through the results and reports and see who scored and who is liked by the fans?
Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 11:43 - Jan 30 with 2301 viewsNorthernr

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 11:22 - Jan 30 by ParkRoyalR

If that thunderbastard had beaten their Keeper into the top corner for his hat-trick it would have been an easier call!

Yes!
Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 11:51 - Jan 30 with 2245 viewsdavman

Will your lesser spotted nine be making an appearance?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 11:51 - Jan 30 with 2245 viewsMick_S

Johansen, for me. A very close call.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 11:53 - Jan 30 with 2233 viewsNorthernr

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 11:51 - Jan 30 by davman

Will your lesser spotted nine be making an appearance?

I don't thiiiiiiiiink so, but it's basically a team of 8s.
Initial thinking (I go for a walk around the green space in a minute and work out what it's going to say) something like Marshall 7, Adomah 7, Dickie 7/8, Dunne 8, Barbet 7, Wallace 7 Field 8, Amos 8, Stef 8, Willock 8, Dykes 8.
Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 11:54 - Jan 30 with 2219 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Willock shades it for me but I wouldn't argue with any one of Amos, Dunne, Dykes, Field or Willock.
Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 12:09 - Jan 30 with 2159 viewsdmm

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 11:42 - Jan 30 by francisbowles

Just asking, but does this site have someone at every game or do they just go through the results and reports and see who scored and who is liked by the fans?

Good question. I assume it gathers data as other sites do. I couldn't tell you exactly how but I don't expect it's done in person at each game given the number of matches they cover.

Have a look, I find it quite interesting: https://www.whoscored.com/
Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 12:09 - Jan 30 with 2158 viewsTacticalR

Despite Dykes being thoroughly vindicated with 2 goals, despite Field's relentless ball-winning, I would still have to go with Willock. He makes things happen. He made the first goal and got the pass away to Amos for the third goal. He can receive the ball with players all around him. It's getting to the point where the opposition are even having difficulty fouling him.

Air hostess clique

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 13:34 - Jan 30 with 1943 viewskensalriser

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 12:09 - Jan 30 by TacticalR

Despite Dykes being thoroughly vindicated with 2 goals, despite Field's relentless ball-winning, I would still have to go with Willock. He makes things happen. He made the first goal and got the pass away to Amos for the third goal. He can receive the ball with players all around him. It's getting to the point where the opposition are even having difficulty fouling him.

From the opposite point of view: if we were playing this QPR side, which player would you most want not to be in the team?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 13:57 - Jan 30 with 1892 viewsterryb

Just give the MOM to the team rather than an individual.
Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 13:59 - Jan 30 with 1886 viewsHAYESBOY

Willock, just from Field for me.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 14:27 - Jan 30 with 1776 viewsfrancisbowles

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 12:09 - Jan 30 by TacticalR

Yes, good advantage played by the ref for the first goal.

Willock now has his shirts with extra rows of stitching to make them last longer!
Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 15:18 - Jan 30 with 1648 viewsrobith

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 11:22 - Jan 30 by ParkRoyalR

I'm glad I didn't go in, cos if it had I would now have a life ban for running on the pitch. I was ready to erupt as he clocked the trigger
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024