Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Todays highlights 22:41 - Jul 15 with 3131 viewsqpr_1968

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Todays highlights on 22:42 - Jul 15 with 3118 viewsqpr_1968

oops

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Todays highlights on 22:43 - Jul 15 with 3100 viewsHooping_Mad

Todays highlights on 22:42 - Jul 15 by qpr_1968

oops

snap

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Todays highlights on 22:52 - Jul 15 with 3027 viewssdm1508

Don't think this is an oops. This camera may have had recording capabilities and not streaming. Or they just don't have the equipment to actually stream what they filmed. No big deal but some people will use it to beat the club with a stick
Todays highlights on 22:58 - Jul 15 with 2990 viewscolinallcars

Todays highlights on 22:52 - Jul 15 by sdm1508

Don't think this is an oops. This camera may have had recording capabilities and not streaming. Or they just don't have the equipment to actually stream what they filmed. No big deal but some people will use it to beat the club with a stick

Or beat the stick with a club.
Todays highlights on 23:25 - Jul 15 with 2849 viewsstainrods_elbow

Or beat the click(bait) with a ripped ticket stub.

(I'll get my over-garment.)
[Post edited 15 Jul 2023 23:26]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Todays highlights on 23:50 - Jul 15 with 2794 viewsdannyblue

Concentrating on the important stuff....where are the white shorts?
Todays highlights on 23:54 - Jul 15 with 2771 viewsDannyPaddox

Lovely to see Sinclair score. Muscled in from the havoc he’d already created. Steyr keeper pulled out some great saves otherwise.
Todays highlights on 02:32 - Jul 16 with 2566 viewscharmr

Some of the chances missed are just get the ball on target, not about finishing. Clive Allen for example. At this level and with the resources available must be more thought in this department.

For example the dykes miss with the gk diving across in the 2nd half. Cut the ball across on to his left foot and it’s a tap in. Afraid to take touches the real culprit.
Login to get fewer ads

Todays highlights on 05:33 - Jul 16 with 2470 viewsLogman

Sincs' goal has a touch of the Devon Whites about it. Wasn't it he who scored when a keeper slammed it into him on the edge of the penalty area and it rebounded off him and went into the net ?

Was thinking that Hamzad Kargbo would be our new Devon White after seeing him v Slavia Prague so maybe GA has a cunning plan to go for a double Devon White attack even if it does sound as if it would be better in the middle of a scone or on a bowl of strawberries.
Todays highlights on 07:24 - Jul 16 with 2331 viewsdmm

Interesting comments by Dave Mc on JCS. I hope he's right.

Todays highlights on 07:42 - Jul 16 with 2293 viewsstevec

Todays highlights on 07:24 - Jul 16 by dmm

Interesting comments by Dave Mc on JCS. I hope he's right.

But a 3 year contract on someone we all know is injury prone?..

We want players who turn up for work.
Todays highlights on 07:42 - Jul 16 with 2291 viewsbosh67

We should look to buy their keeper! Great save after great save. May actually be affordable.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Todays highlights on 08:03 - Jul 16 with 2204 viewsdmm

Todays highlights on 07:42 - Jul 16 by stevec

But a 3 year contract on someone we all know is injury prone?..

We want players who turn up for work.

Yeah, I know Steve. But maybe, just maybe, he'll turn out to be okay. I won't hold my breath though.
Todays highlights on 08:05 - Jul 16 with 2195 viewshoops_legend

I was hoping that was our reserve team. We were awful, basic GK mistake, lots of clear cut chances missed and two bad goals see us through
Todays highlights on 08:56 - Jul 16 with 2041 viewsAndybrat

Todays highlights on 08:05 - Jul 16 by hoops_legend

I was hoping that was our reserve team. We were awful, basic GK mistake, lots of clear cut chances missed and two bad goals see us through

Sorry disagree, I saw sharp passing , movement and loads of chances created with a keeper who will probably never have such a good game.

Hard to tell who iwas exactly who but assuming that was Paul Smyth in the 1st half looking good.

More worried about who we sell as opposed to who we buy atm after GA interview at the end.
Todays highlights on 09:04 - Jul 16 with 1994 viewsE15Hoop

Todays highlights on 08:56 - Jul 16 by Andybrat

Sorry disagree, I saw sharp passing , movement and loads of chances created with a keeper who will probably never have such a good game.

Hard to tell who iwas exactly who but assuming that was Paul Smyth in the 1st half looking good.

More worried about who we sell as opposed to who we buy atm after GA interview at the end.

I'm with you Andy - that was what I thought as well.

Yes, no.11 was Paul Smyth, who looked like he was carrying on the form he showed last season at Orient.

I didn't pick up much to be alarmed about from GA's comments at the end. It came across to me as two fingers up to the conspiracy theorists.
Todays highlights on 09:06 - Jul 16 with 1986 viewscpgerber

Paul Smyth looked good.

Can we not sign their goalkeeper? Looked decent enough too.
Todays highlights on 09:08 - Jul 16 with 1978 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The next time I play my Krupp-Steyr Waffenträger on World of Tanks I shall think QPR won there.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Todays highlights on 09:43 - Jul 16 with 1852 viewsLoyalitat

Todays highlights on 08:56 - Jul 16 by Andybrat

I'm relieved to read that we did look good against Vorwarts Steyr. However, they are a regional team in Austria after having been relegated from the second tier. I suspect that they are semi-pro too. So in all likelihood, the weakest team we will face in pre-season.

I'll await the start of the season before waxing lyrical about the reported sea-change to pass and move football and numerous chances created.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2023 10:23]
Todays highlights on 09:47 - Jul 16 with 1840 viewsDoudou87

Pedder showed some promise, might be one to break into the first team.

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Todays highlights on 10:08 - Jul 16 with 1770 viewsconnell10

Todays highlights on 08:05 - Jul 16 by hoops_legend

Mate that should have been 7 -1 to us , their goalie had a great game .give the team some credit .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Todays highlights on 10:15 - Jul 16 with 1739 viewsAntti_Heinola

Sorry to be boring, but as usual, not worth reading much into pre-season games, win or lose. No point being optimistic about just about beating basically a non-league side, just as no need to get too down about losing to a team that competes in Europe.
Gareth talking about getting 'two or three in' is a concern. This squad is miles and miles and miles away from one that can compete in the Championship. It's not even close.

Bare bones.

Todays highlights on 10:25 - Jul 16 with 1702 viewsBklynRanger

Todays highlights on 10:15 - Jul 16 by Antti_Heinola

Sorry to be boring, but as usual, not worth reading much into pre-season games, win or lose. No point being optimistic about just about beating basically a non-league side, just as no need to get too down about losing to a team that competes in Europe.
Gareth talking about getting 'two or three in' is a concern. This squad is miles and miles and miles away from one that can compete in the Championship. It's not even close.

Yeah sounded very much like 2 or 3 in, and if they don't manage to shift someone (i.e. Willock) that will have to be it. Gulp.
Todays highlights on 10:32 - Jul 16 with 1683 viewsDannyPaddox

Clutching at straws here but maybe he means 2 or 3 permanents to come in. Most probably Begovich, Wing & A.N. Other.

Then about half a dozen loans to paper over the cracks/ crocks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024