Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rail seating confirmed for lower loft 16:06 - Mar 23 with 22102 viewsBakes

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/rail-seating-230322/

£40 a year to access blue and white bar though

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 16:15 - Mar 23 with 9445 viewsdmm

£40 to stand for 15 minutes to get a badly poured Guinness? No thanks.

The rail seating plans seem fair, although I guess there may be some who feel put out.
Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 16:20 - Mar 23 with 9413 viewsToast_R

Very good news indeed. Haven't used the B/W bar for years so does not bother me about that. Just means I can watch a game in far more comfort than what I currently have to endure.
Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 16:37 - Mar 23 with 9304 viewsLythamR

I feel generally positive about this although i can say that in the knowledge it doesnt really effect me in LU except the kisok queues might get longer with people swerving the Blue and White

The 40 quid Blue and White membership seems a bit of a cheek though, what next additional charges to use the Loo
Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 16:41 - Mar 23 with 9285 viewsnadera78

Moving some of the Family Stand into PU doesn't make sense. Nor does anyone willingly paying £40 to drink the slop served up in the B&W Bar, but I guess some will do it.

I sometimes get the feeling that Hoos is too clever for his own good.
Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 16:58 - Mar 23 with 9161 viewsHarbour

Beer in the B&W bar not great. If they are concerned about the bar becoming too full just get the bouncers who are always on the door to control the numbers. So first come first get in £40 to get in seems weird. Am assuming all the rail seats will get snatched up by season ticket so that’s good for those who want it. Other than the b&w bar fee think this change will be well received….unless you sit in the lower loft now!
Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 17:08 - Mar 23 with 9113 viewsChiswickRs

Wow, how can they not know that PU is the singing corner with Q and R?

I'm not clear as to how they intend to move the families into PU if no one leaves PU.

There's a really strong group in PU, I can't see anyone wanting to move and be separated.
Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 17:16 - Mar 23 with 9087 viewsLythamR

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 17:08 - Mar 23 by ChiswickRs

I'm not clear as to how they intend to move the families into PU if no one leaves PU.

There's a really strong group in PU, I can't see anyone wanting to move and be separated.

Yeah I thought PU was a tad strange for Family, I am guessing that the presumption is that it is from PU Q and R blocks that the people to fill the rail seats will primarily come from
Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 17:34 - Mar 23 with 9004 viewsTopCat34

It's a good step, though I can see them changing the blocks/plan around to be honest. Particularly the new family stand location, PU just seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

I'm in R at the moment but would probably move for rail seating.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2022 17:35]
Login to get fewer ads

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 17:40 - Mar 23 with 8962 viewsRs_Holy

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 16:41 - Mar 23 by nadera78

Moving some of the Family Stand into PU doesn't make sense. Nor does anyone willingly paying £40 to drink the slop served up in the B&W Bar, but I guess some will do it.

yep... I dont want to sound ungrateful but the rail seats should be in N & P ... and the unchanged bit should be in H,J,K,L ... but hey its a step in the right direction.
Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 17:54 - Mar 23 with 8917 viewstoboboly

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 16:41 - Mar 23 by nadera78

This. Not sure PU (also a loud block) is the place to be doing a family stand. The blue and white can fck off

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 17:55 - Mar 23 with 8917 viewsgobbles

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 17:08 - Mar 23 by ChiswickRs

I got the impression that the positioning was chosen so they would be seen on TV
Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 18:14 - Mar 23 with 8815 viewscolinallcars

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 16:15 - Mar 23 by dmm

£40 to stand for 15 minutes to get a badly poured Guinness? No thanks.

The rail seating plans seem fair, although I guess there may be some who feel put out.

I'm not bothered. I inject a couple of oranges with extremely strong gin & tonic using a syringe.
Sucking them gets me through the game alright.
Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 18:43 - Mar 23 with 8695 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 17:54 - Mar 23 by toboboly

This. Not sure PU (also a loud block) is the place to be doing a family stand. The blue and white can fck off

I currently stand in R and am baffled why they’ve chosen PL and PU as a family area thus breaking up the good vocal support already in P and R, logic would have that PL and NL be rail seating thus encompassing and enhancing the already vocal R and P blocks, as for 40 sheets for the blue and white, you can fcuk right off Mr Hoos-O’Leary
Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 19:12 - Mar 23 with 8601 viewsdaveB

Firstly should say I hope this works, I'm not a fan of the whole ultra thing and the behavior of fans throwing seats, bottles or whatever they can find towards the pitch and other fans at away games puts me right off wanting to be a part of it but I do hope it improves the atmosphere and that in the long term it works.

40 quid charge for the bar is an absolute disgrace when they pour out cans of bitter for a fiver. They can shove that

Putting the family stand between the safe standing and the R block under the P & Q blocks is nonsense. Get that this will give easy access to the kids zone below but will be a nightmare for anyone in there, they will be bullied out by the end of next season. They should be by the paddocks which has a separate staircase down to the exit and the club shop which could be turned into a food kiosk

Was anyone in the Upper loft asked if they were happy to be kicked out to make way for a family stand in PU?

Finally once again announcing this without telling us season ticket holders affected with no news on what it means for us, what our options are just a vague notion of they'll be in touch and if not we should contact them. Piss poor

What a week
[Post edited 23 Mar 2022 19:14]
Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 19:16 - Mar 23 with 8572 viewsDannyPaddox

£40 to get into the Blue & White Bar!!? Is this an April Fool come early? What are they gonna charge to get out?
Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 19:37 - Mar 23 with 8481 viewsStanisgod

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 19:12 - Mar 23 by daveB

Firstly should say I hope this works, I'm not a fan of the whole ultra thing and the behavior of fans throwing seats, bottles or whatever they can find towards the pitch and other fans at away games puts me right off wanting to be a part of it but I do hope it improves the atmosphere and that in the long term it works.

40 quid charge for the bar is an absolute disgrace when they pour out cans of bitter for a fiver. They can shove that

Putting the family stand between the safe standing and the R block under the P & Q blocks is nonsense. Get that this will give easy access to the kids zone below but will be a nightmare for anyone in there, they will be bullied out by the end of next season. They should be by the paddocks which has a separate staircase down to the exit and the club shop which could be turned into a food kiosk

Was anyone in the Upper loft asked if they were happy to be kicked out to make way for a family stand in PU?

Finally once again announcing this without telling us season ticket holders affected with no news on what it means for us, what our options are just a vague notion of they'll be in touch and if not we should contact them. Piss poor

What a week
[Post edited 23 Mar 2022 19:14]

Was anyone in the lower loft asked before they were kicked out for the family stand? I wasnt, but it doesnt make me happy that now I could be chucking someone else out of LL because I know how that feels.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft (n/t) on 20:56 - Mar 23 with 8281 viewsPhildo

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 19:16 - Mar 23 by DannyPaddox

£40 to get into the Blue & White Bar!!? Is this an April Fool come early? What are they gonna charge to get out?

QPRyanair
[Post edited 23 Mar 2022 20:57]
Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 21:31 - Mar 23 with 8164 viewsdaveB

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 19:37 - Mar 23 by Stanisgod

Was anyone in the lower loft asked before they were kicked out for the family stand? I wasnt, but it doesnt make me happy that now I could be chucking someone else out of LL because I know how that feels.

you'd have hoped they might have leant from that cock up but appears not
Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 22:46 - Mar 23 with 7999 viewskensalriser

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 19:16 - Mar 23 by DannyPaddox

You could be on to something there - extra charge to leave before FT when we’re losing.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 23:39 - Mar 23 with 7899 viewshamptonhillhoop

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 17:40 - Mar 23 by Rs_Holy

yep... I dont want to sound ungrateful but the rail seats should be in N & P ... and the unchanged bit should be in H,J,K,L ... but hey its a step in the right direction.

As I sit in H I disagree. I actually think the whole lower loft should be rail seating. I've had my season ticket there for 27 years. It's never been the same since the family stand was introduced. I appreciate the need for encouraging young supporters but to sacrifice a home end is wrong.
PS. This has nothing to do with the fact my daughter turns 18 next year!
Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 09:38 - Mar 24 with 7493 viewsterryb

It would be interesting to know how many people the club are projecting will pay a £40 membership fee for the Blue & White Club.

I only go in there for midweek matches as it is warmer to wait for kick off than anywhere else, but the numbers using it at present are way down on previous years.

The balcony (not really sure what to call it) at the back of the Upper Loft will become our meeting point & I suspect that will be the case for many others.
Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 09:45 - Mar 24 with 7480 viewsdaveB

I actually think the ridiculous idea of moving the family stand to the P block and moving everyone out of that will see objections and it won't happen.
Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 09:52 - Mar 24 with 7461 viewswombat

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 09:38 - Mar 24 by terryb

It would be interesting to know how many people the club are projecting will pay a £40 membership fee for the Blue & White Club.

I only go in there for midweek matches as it is warmer to wait for kick off than anywhere else, but the numbers using it at present are way down on previous years.

The balcony (not really sure what to call it) at the back of the Upper Loft will become our meeting point & I suspect that will be the case for many others.

thinks its a decent compromise and might actually help familes wanting kids to get the football bug. if they are sat next to another child of similar age they might want to come more often , im in KL so my aging knees will be aching but ill stay where i am until i cant , as for the bar charge thats a cock up and honestly cant see them sticking to it to be honest , a one in one out system is all they need .

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 09:53 - Mar 24 with 7459 viewsrobith

I'm gonna presume the membership fee is for non ST holders until clarified, cos if it isn't that is absolutely bananas
Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 10:37 - Mar 24 with 7332 viewstoboboly

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 09:53 - Mar 24 by robith

I'm gonna presume the membership fee is for non ST holders until clarified, cos if it isn't that is absolutely bananas

Get what your saying and if that is the case then this sentence is very poorly communicated:

"Memberships will be available on a first-come, first-served basis at a cost of £40 per person per season."

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024