Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hall offski? 13:35 - Jun 10 with 22170 viewsDieByYourSide

Interesting one. Didn't realise he was a big earner, not sure how high he has his heights set but can't imagine him being a starter for anyone much better than us.

Not good news short term for the rest of the season if he's got his eye on not getting injured. How confident would we be of Masterson stepping up to fill his shoes?

Poll: And it's hi ho

Hall offski? on 00:55 - Jun 11 with 3514 viewstimcocking

Hall offski? on 14:43 - Jun 10 by Toast_R

In the current climate, are clubs going to banding around silly money for someone with his injury record?
I think times will be changing.

This.

Footballers have been massively overpaid for bloody ages. He's probably been paid 10 grand for each minute he's played for us.
Hall offski? on 02:07 - Jun 11 with 3506 viewsbob566

Me. Very confident. Masterson is a class act. Give him two years at CB and we'll have our most valuable asset bar eze
Hall offski? on 07:13 - Jun 11 with 3374 viewsGloucs_R

Who was the Spurs player we were looking at? Was he the same one Stoke had on loan?

I suspect we'll bring in another RB, another younger CB and it will be interesting to see what happens at LB... Will Manning go and be replaced with Wallace / Nico (who is out of contract this summer too)

Add to that a replacement for BOS, Eze, Cameron and Amos. One more year for Pugh?

Then two new strikers.

6-8 new players?
[Post edited 11 Jun 2020 7:17]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Hall offski? on 14:05 - Jun 11 with 3191 viewsLblock

Hall offski? on 07:13 - Jun 11 by Gloucs_R

Who was the Spurs player we were looking at? Was he the same one Stoke had on loan?

I suspect we'll bring in another RB, another younger CB and it will be interesting to see what happens at LB... Will Manning go and be replaced with Wallace / Nico (who is out of contract this summer too)

Add to that a replacement for BOS, Eze, Cameron and Amos. One more year for Pugh?

Then two new strikers.

6-8 new players?
[Post edited 11 Jun 2020 7:17]

Please God not another year of Marc Poo

I just don't see anything from the fella. Ever.

Amos is another I'd not miss......... many a game I din't even realise he was on the pitch

Another "summer" of squad churn beckons. Sad to see Eze and BOS go, likewise Manning but such is the fall out of Bungles reign. Interested in who comes in and the standard of them i suspect "potential" being a key word but we MUST get some experience as well

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Hall offski? on 14:42 - Jun 11 with 3160 viewsW7Ranger

Hall offski? on 14:05 - Jun 11 by Lblock

Amos is another I'd not miss......... many a game I din't even realise he was on the pitch

Another "summer" of squad churn beckons. Sad to see Eze and BOS go, likewise Manning but such is the fall out of Bungles reign. Interested in who comes in and the standard of them i suspect "potential" being a key word but we MUST get some experience as well

With Pugh, I think Warburton finally found a system that worked in the last 6 games by selecting him on the left in front of Manning. This gave Manning a bit of protection and meant Eze could play in the middle and Bos on the right.

And then on 60/70mins Pugh would come off and Chair would come on. Meaning Eze would then move out to the left with a lively and vibrant Chair in the middle causing damage in the closing stages of games.

I think it's been working well.
Hall offski? on 14:44 - Jun 11 with 3152 viewskensalriser

Much as I don't want to see them go, wouldn't selling the likes of Eze and BOS represent success more than failure?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Hall offski? on 16:13 - Jun 11 with 3039 viewsNorthernr

Start the countdown on next season's "we're definitely, absolutely getting relegated this time" thread.
Hall offski? on 16:20 - Jun 11 with 3017 viewsDevonWhite

"Marc Poo". Really?
Login to get fewer ads

Hall offski? on 18:13 - Jun 11 with 2930 viewsGloucs_R

Hall offski? on 16:13 - Jun 11 by Northernr

Start the countdown on next season's "we're definitely, absolutely getting relegated this time" thread.

I've seen that on Twitter already 😂😂

Hall offski? on 18:20 - Jun 11 with 2926 viewsNorthernr

Hall offski? on 18:13 - Jun 11 by Gloucs_R

I've seen that on Twitter already 😂😂

QPR Twitter today convinced itself that Ebere Eze played one half for QPR and one half for West Ham in the friendly game, and scored for them, and that's why the club are being cagey about the result and the scorers.

My mute and block list is so long now even Dominic Cummings would think it a bit much to drive it in lockdown.
Hall offski? on 18:38 - Jun 11 with 2879 viewsGloucs_R

Hall offski? on 18:20 - Jun 11 by Northernr

QPR Twitter today convinced itself that Ebere Eze played one half for QPR and one half for West Ham in the friendly game, and scored for them, and that's why the club are being cagey about the result and the scorers.

My mute and block list is so long now even Dominic Cummings would think it a bit much to drive it in lockdown.

That's brilliant... 😂

Hall offski? on 19:35 - Jun 11 with 2822 viewsloftboy

When I saw who we were playing yesterday the first thing I thought was “trial for Eze” others have probably put 2+2 together and come up with 5 as well.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Hall offski? on 20:29 - Jun 11 with 2738 viewsflynnbo

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-qpr-tottenham-luke-amos-extension-h
Hall offski? on 21:49 - Jun 11 with 2662 viewsterryb

Are you sugesting that he didn't?

I also heard that Hugill scored three for them!
Hall offski? on 09:30 - Jun 12 with 2537 viewsTGRRRSSS

WHo's going to give Hall more than we've offered in the past?

Sorry he's going in 1 way but with the injuries he always gets it's not going to be the biggest miss.

Thinking of it also worth wondeirng what signing on fees some of these players get - that in itself is tempting to move every couple of years.

Of course the club might not be wanting to offer him anything but giving him the chance to tempt others rather than us say - "no it's ok he can leave"

Good luck to him, apart from when playing QPR
Hall offski? on 10:47 - Jun 12 with 2475 viewsRBlock

Hall offski? on 02:07 - Jun 11 by bob566

Me. Very confident. Masterson is a class act. Give him two years at CB and we'll have our most valuable asset bar eze

I've got to ask, what are you basing this off? Because he has looked good from what I've seen, but hasn't even played 500 minutes yet, so touting him as our most valuable asset seems a bit premature IMO.
Hall offski? on 10:49 - Jun 12 with 2468 viewsNorthernr

Hall offski? on 10:47 - Jun 12 by RBlock

I've got to ask, what are you basing this off? Because he has looked good from what I've seen, but hasn't even played 500 minutes yet, so touting him as our most valuable asset seems a bit premature IMO.

SHUT UP YOU.

MESSIAH.
Hall offski? on 13:14 - Jun 12 with 2386 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I think that Bob is a long-time fan of Masterson and knows of him through the Irish set-ups?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hall offski? on 14:22 - Jun 12 with 2330 viewsRBlock

Hall offski? on 13:14 - Jun 12 by BrianMcCarthy

I think that Bob is a long-time fan of Masterson and knows of him through the Irish set-ups?

That's a bit different; I was going to ask if he'd seen him in U23 games. I'm just hesitant of building every young player up to be the best thing since sliced bread after a few games, then all losing our collective minds after a downturn in form or a bad mistake.
Hall offski? on 14:24 - Jun 12 with 2325 viewsNorthernr

Hall offski? on 14:22 - Jun 12 by RBlock

That's a bit different; I was going to ask if he'd seen him in U23 games. I'm just hesitant of building every young player up to be the best thing since sliced bread after a few games, then all losing our collective minds after a downturn in form or a bad mistake.

BUILD HIM UP
BUILD HIM UP
BUILD HIM UP
BUILD HIM UP

Conor, you're a boy, make a big noise
Playing in the street, gonna be a big man someday
You got mud on your face, you big disgrace
Kicking your can all over the place, singin'

CONOR, CONOR, MASTERSON
Hall offski? on 17:38 - Jun 12 with 2223 viewsdistortR

Hall offski? on 14:24 - Jun 12 by Northernr

BUILD HIM UP
BUILD HIM UP
BUILD HIM UP
BUILD HIM UP

Conor, you're a boy, make a big noise
Playing in the street, gonna be a big man someday
You got mud on your face, you big disgrace
Kicking your can all over the place, singin'

CONOR, CONOR, MASTERSON

Nurse!
Hall offski? on 18:30 - Jun 12 with 2188 viewsdavman

Hall offski? on 16:13 - Jun 11 by Northernr

I'm saving time this time round by calling it now.

Not because we are, but because my pessimism will get me to that place at some point..

It's Champions again for us once more!
[Post edited 13 Jun 2020 8:07]

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Hall offski? on 23:05 - Jun 12 with 2078 viewsPaddyhoops

I like Hall. Hes Decent on the ball but he's played 60 odd games in the last two seasons as the main man in a defence thats shipped a truck load of goals in the last two seasons. If he's on decent money, the likelihood is he will go. Will he be missed. Not so sure. While he hasn't been the main culprit, hes certainly a big part of it!!
Hall offski? on 00:28 - Jun 13 with 2018 viewsbob566

I did say eze aside. I've followed him alot through Irish setups. He played for my local team, lucan Utd. He's wasted on the left. Was getting picked by klopp for champions league squad.
Hall offski? on 12:52 - Jun 13 with 1913 viewsfrancisbowles

Hall offski? on 00:28 - Jun 13 by bob566

I did say eze aside. I've followed him alot through Irish setups. He played for my local team, lucan Utd. He's wasted on the left. Was getting picked by klopp for champions league squad.

Bob what do you mean by wasted on the left? Do you mean left back or centre left?
Should being a right footer mean a good balance with Barbet?

Is he naturally comfortable on and with the ball, as you would expect from Liverpool?
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 9:41]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024