Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Rose 14:42 - May 28 with 5982 viewsMalintabuk

Just been released by Spurs. If we could afford him think he would be a good shout.
Maybe slightly older than we like but at championship level be useful
Danny Rose on 14:43 - May 28 with 4302 viewsStanisgod

Another Bosingwa, no thanks.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Danny Rose on 14:47 - May 28 with 4286 viewsLazyFan

Danny Rose on 14:43 - May 28 by Stanisgod

No, he's a class player but causes a lot of trouble if he thinks management is making mistakes. Which they often do at Spuds.

He will be picked up by some Seria A side as Young has shown you don't need the pace of the prem in that league. No chance we shall get him, he's way too expensive.
[Post edited 28 May 2021 16:58]

zzzzzzzzzz

Danny Rose on 14:47 - May 28 with 4286 viewsMalintabuk

The Spuds lads I know think he was hard done by for not getting a squad number and never struck me as a mercenary type... but fair dos
Danny Rose on 15:33 - May 28 with 4107 viewshantssi

So we’ll have 2 x 30+ left backs neither with any resell value, no thanks)
It’s academic anyway as we couldn’t afford him and realistically why would he want to come here unless it’s to top up his pension which we no longer do thank goodness.
Danny Rose on 15:37 - May 28 with 4091 viewsstevec

Another Spurs left back who doesn’t much like football. I don’t think so.
Danny Rose on 15:44 - May 28 with 4059 viewsed_83

Definitely not. I admire his frankness and honesty on a personal level, but the friction it's caused with Spurs' management means there'd be a huge risk for us taking him on at this relatively fragile point in our rebuilding. Plus his playing form's been patchy at best for a good few years. Plus his wages would surely be way, way beyond what we can pay.

I suspect he'll either go abroad, as others have said, or just hang up his boots. Either way, I don't think he'd be anywhere near the right fit for us.
Danny Rose on 15:44 - May 28 with 4056 viewsrobith

That is deeply unfair imo
Danny Rose on 15:56 - May 28 with 4003 viewsbosh67

Danny Rose on 15:44 - May 28 by robith

That is deeply unfair imo

I agree. Danny Rose is a quality player. However, if w are going to splash out on Charlie and Stefan probably a senior player too far cost wise. Great player though.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Danny Rose on 15:59 - May 28 with 3987 viewsMrSheen

I think there are fewer than 10 clubs in Europe who would think he wasn't good enough for them.
Danny Rose on 16:02 - May 28 with 3983 viewsterryb

Danny Rose on 15:37 - May 28 by stevec

Another Spurs left back who doesn’t much like football. I don’t think so.

BAE I assume.

How can anyone forget him! I still prefer Bosingwa to Harold's mate, but I've fond memories of Jamie Mackie running straight through him for half a match before a mystery injury brought about a substitution.
Danny Rose on 16:06 - May 28 with 3965 viewseghamranger

Great player, out of our price range.
Danny Rose on 16:13 - May 28 with 3923 viewsBlackCrowe

Nein danke.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Danny Rose on 16:25 - May 28 with 3876 viewsDavieQPR

Danny Rose on 16:06 - May 28 by eghamranger

Great player, out of our price range.

Well, well out of our price range.
Danny Rose on 16:42 - May 28 with 3799 viewsHAYESBOY

Would take him but he is a Prem player.

He wouldn't play for us for 10k a week.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Danny Rose on 16:44 - May 28 with 3793 viewsjoe90

Watched him play in the North London Derby a few seasons ago. He was so erratic, all over the pitch and getting in the refs ear about every decision.

Playing left-back is the only criteria he meets. A no from me.
Danny Rose on 18:15 - May 28 with 3561 viewsaston_hoop

I have nothing against Danny Rose as a person or player, but I dont think this is the market we are shopping in. Under 'Arry it'd have been 20k a week and a 3 year contract, he'll probably get that somewhere like Turkey.

Hopefully we are out trying for good affordable alternatives with real development potential to battle with Lee Wallace next season, no idea who that might be but you can bet that Andy Belk fella does.
[Post edited 28 May 2021 18:17]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Danny Rose on 18:26 - May 28 with 3516 viewsqprphil

I think Wallace is doing fine, we don't need another 30+ left back. To me he's lost his edge, and has been in decline for a few years now.
Danny Rose on 18:26 - May 28 with 3513 viewskensalriser

Yeah, no way he’s trudging around the championship for 10k pw or less. He’d probably rather retire.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Danny Rose on 19:27 - May 28 with 3370 viewsLongsufferingR

OK, so to sum up, he's too old, causes a lot of trouble, too expensive, no resale value, doesn't like football, patchy form, not a good fit, out of our price range, wouldn't play for us for £10k a week, erratic, argumentative, in decline and would rather retire.

What's not to like?
[Post edited 28 May 2021 19:27]
Danny Rose on 20:35 - May 28 with 3217 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Danny Rose on 19:27 - May 28 by LongsufferingR

OK, so to sum up, he's too old, causes a lot of trouble, too expensive, no resale value, doesn't like football, patchy form, not a good fit, out of our price range, wouldn't play for us for £10k a week, erratic, argumentative, in decline and would rather retire.

What's not to like?
[Post edited 28 May 2021 19:27]

Mark Hughes: "Sign him up!"
Danny Rose on 21:45 - May 28 with 3070 viewsM40R

Remember Benoît Assou-Ekotto and how that ended?
Danny Rose on 21:52 - May 28 with 3060 viewsNorthernr

Danny Rose on 18:26 - May 28 by kensalriser

Yeah, no way he’s trudging around the championship for 10k pw or less. He’d probably rather retire.

Yeh come on guys. There’s a QPR Twitter feed that basically exists on doing votes every day on “should we sign Jack Wilshere...” Let’s not be that guy.

Is the player going to play in the Champ under a wage structure that, maximum including bonuses, will now stretch only as far as £10k a week? Most QPR players are now on £5k a week or lower basic which is topped up with bonuses and some generous incentives for a top ten finish, top six, and promotion.
Danny Rose on 22:03 - May 28 with 3018 viewsQPRSteve

Danny Rose on 21:52 - May 28 by Northernr

Yeh come on guys. There’s a QPR Twitter feed that basically exists on doing votes every day on “should we sign Jack Wilshere...” Let’s not be that guy.

Is the player going to play in the Champ under a wage structure that, maximum including bonuses, will now stretch only as far as £10k a week? Most QPR players are now on £5k a week or lower basic which is topped up with bonuses and some generous incentives for a top ten finish, top six, and promotion.

5k a week or less? How on earth do they manage to live?
Danny Rose on 22:03 - May 28 with 3018 viewsMyke

Danny Rose on 21:52 - May 28 by Northernr

So we are asking Chaz to drop from 40 K to 10 k and hope we have a good season? Phew, that's a bigger jump (downwards} than I imagined. Thought he would be on 15-18 k. But while we might be able to pull on Austin's heart-strings to pull this one off, what leverage do we have to incentivise Jojo to make the same leap (downwards) of faith?
Danny Rose on 22:14 - May 28 with 2970 viewsNorthernr

Danny Rose on 22:03 - May 28 by Myke

So we are asking Chaz to drop from 40 K to 10 k and hope we have a good season? Phew, that's a bigger jump (downwards} than I imagined. Thought he would be on 15-18 k. But while we might be able to pull on Austin's heart-strings to pull this one off, what leverage do we have to incentivise Jojo to make the same leap (downwards) of faith?

I didn’t think either was possible either but, possibly, for Johansen...
- he’s on less than we think at Fulham?
- staying in London is BIG for him?
- 3 year contract nice security which he won’t get elsewhere?

I’d still be amazed. It’s like Hugill this time last year, nice, but we’re the last dog at the bowl. Needs a lot of ppl to weirdly not be interested.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024