Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread 13:04 - Jul 10 with 36084 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I think I’ve been quite lucky so far no?

Well managed England play will defeat the Italians by the odd goal.

Here’s me putting the gauntlet down:

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 21:26 - Jul 10 with 1667 viewsstevestrange

Seeing as I'm living in Italy at the moment, I really hope we give it to the Italians. I've been getting stick from my Italian work colleagues for days. It would be great to go to work on Monday with a fcking big smile on my face. But seriously I think we have a really good chance this time. Just hope Sako starts and Southgate let's Grealish have go at them. Put 5 euros on England to win 4-0 at 100/1😁
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 21:42 - Jul 10 with 1637 viewsdezzar

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 18:29 - Jul 10 by Boston

They built a wall to keep the Scots out.

It runs through my back garden , dosent work though
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 22:18 - Jul 10 with 1593 viewsHarbour

Going to be a very physical game the Italians know how to play every trick in the book. Hopefully we can get the win England 1-0 in extra time.. expect lots of shithousing playacting feigning injury diving …getting in the refs face.. come on England
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 22:32 - Jul 10 with 1580 viewsCiderwithRsie

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 21:42 - Jul 10 by dezzar

It runs through my back garden , dosent work though

God, imagine going down to breakfast and finding the garden full of Scots. Do they try to get in through the catflap?

Probably your best bet is to buy a lion, though you might have to put up with it leaving dead Scots on the end of your bed.

In fact, buy three lions.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 22:41 - Jul 10 with 1570 viewsMrSheen

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 18:26 - Jul 10 by BazzeR

Only the Keeper would get in the England team imo so don’t understand your thoughts.

England will never have a better opportunity to win this trophy the way things have panned out.

I hope the players believe the trophy is there to be won and are certainly not just happy to be part of the final like you are.

I can’t agree with you about the combined team. Kane ahead of Immobile, Sterling for Chiesa (close), Shaw for Emerson (now), Stones for Bonucci (perhaps). I think other coaches might find a place for Bellingham.

Honestly think Italy will win 3-1. Hope I’m wrong.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 22:48 - Jul 10 with 1562 viewsT_Block

England will win.
Italian back line is slow.Therefore will sit deep thereby stopping their main strength which was pressing.At best they can press for the first twenty so early stage vital.England must get Sterling and Saka in behind their back four as early as possible then they will sit-back gonna line at the edge of the penalty box.

Then the game will turn on whether we can play through their press in the bigger space left.

Game will turn on this one mid-field battle.We have to be ready to match their energy and run and run.Who is still standing after half an hour will win 0-0 after 30 minutes England will win.A repeat of the danish game against a poorer defence.

32 games unbeaten is a red herring.covers Euro qualifying Liehenstein,San Marino Armenia etc.and includes lots of draws
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 23:57 - Jul 10 with 1471 viewsTomS

Gareth Southgate has appealed for England to invoke the wartime spirit.

Italy will too, they will switch sides halfway through the match.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 00:09 - Jul 11 with 1453 viewsdistortR

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 18:29 - Jul 10 by Boston

They built a wall to keep the Scots out.

nah, that was Southgate and the two holding midfielders...........oh, see what you mean!

Chiesa is the most exciting player I've seen at the tournament and Italy the best team, but certainly not in every game.

Can't call it.
Login to get fewer ads

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 00:24 - Jul 11 with 1439 viewsLythamR

Italy started the tournament really strongly but they haver picked up knocks that some of the players seem to be carrying through games.

We have improved through the tournament without producing a really stunning performance and few injury concerns. I think we will be too good for them tomorrow particularly late in the game and into injury time, our subs bench is stronger than theirs and we will make the count if it goes deep.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 00:27 - Jul 11 with 1434 viewsdistortR

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 00:24 - Jul 11 by LythamR

Italy started the tournament really strongly but they haver picked up knocks that some of the players seem to be carrying through games.

We have improved through the tournament without producing a really stunning performance and few injury concerns. I think we will be too good for them tomorrow particularly late in the game and into injury time, our subs bench is stronger than theirs and we will make the count if it goes deep.

Yeah, Karl described it as the best performing team v the strongest squad, which summed it up well.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 09:54 - Jul 11 with 1262 viewsPaddyhoops

With chiellini pasta his best I suspect it will be a pizza piss for England.
Meat pie sausage roll, c'mon England give us a goal.
1.1 . England on penalties.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 10:25 - Jul 11 with 1225 viewsdaveB

I worry about our midfield against theirs, would think about bringing Henderson in and think Mount needs a big performance.

Sterling and Saka should cause them problems and we are strong from the bench. Foden being out is a big miss imo

I'm so nervous and it all, could be the greatest day ever or the worse of all the England disappointments. I don't think I'll cope if we lose
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 10:38 - Jul 11 with 1206 viewsfrancisbowles

What time do the team sheets get announced?
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 10:38 - Jul 11 with 1206 viewstraininvain

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 10:25 - Jul 11 by daveB

I worry about our midfield against theirs, would think about bringing Henderson in and think Mount needs a big performance.

Sterling and Saka should cause them problems and we are strong from the bench. Foden being out is a big miss imo

I'm so nervous and it all, could be the greatest day ever or the worse of all the England disappointments. I don't think I'll cope if we lose

I’d be tempted to start Henderson for his experience and he looked sharp vs Denmark. The problem is who do you drop as Rice and Phillips have barely put a foot wrong and it would be harsh to drop either of them.

Is Foden definitely out? I saw that he missed training but wasn’t sure if it was a precaution or he’s genuinely out.

I think it’ll be the same team starting as the Denmark game. But subs will play a huge part again.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 10:42 - Jul 11 with 1201 viewsBazzeR

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 10:38 - Jul 11 by francisbowles

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 10:55 - Jul 11 with 1175 viewsfrancisbowles

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 10:42 - Jul 11 by BazzeR

Thanks.

BBC coverage starts at 6.20pm.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 11:16 - Jul 11 with 1137 viewsDavieQPR

No predictions on score I'm always wrong and don't want to jinx it. Footballs coming home though. But then it has to go in quarantine for 10 days.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 11:20 - Jul 11 with 1133 viewsloftboy

Would love to see us start with Grealish on one wing Xahka on the other and Sterling and Kane through the middle, won’t happen but I reckon it would be great to watch.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 12:17 - Jul 11 with 1078 viewsstevec

Haven’t seen Stones tested yet, my one big worry.

If we’re not behind after an hour we will win. This England side will exhaust the Italians.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 12:29 - Jul 11 with 1065 viewsdezzar

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 22:32 - Jul 10 by CiderwithRsie

God, imagine going down to breakfast and finding the garden full of Scots. Do they try to get in through the catflap?

Probably your best bet is to buy a lion, though you might have to put up with it leaving dead Scots on the end of your bed.

In fact, buy three lions.

No one is getting in my catflap

Come on England
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 13:26 - Jul 11 with 1015 viewskensalriser

I'd hope this information is kept private.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 13:37 - Jul 11 with 1001 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Based on zero evidence or football acumen or knowledge, I’ve got a feeling Grealish will start, and he’ll be wound up as fck.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 14:11 - Jul 11 with 980 viewsBoston

If you thought the NHS was stretched...I'll say that today / this evening will be a good time to stay away from A&E's.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 14:13 - Jul 11 with 977 viewsHayesender

Absolutely nervous as hell now. Been pacing round the house for what seems like hours.

Gonna have to make my way to the coningham sooner than expected just to calm myself down

Poll: Shamima Beghum

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 14:47 - Jul 11 with 942 viewsSharpy36

Never been more excited about a game of football since we lifted the Ibiza cup.

2-1 England

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024