Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread 13:04 - Jul 10 with 36082 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I think I’ve been quite lucky so far no?

Well managed England play will defeat the Italians by the odd goal.

Here’s me putting the gauntlet down:

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 14:50 - Jul 11 with 1600 viewsnumptydumpty

First goalscorer wins the game I feel

Could be very cagey affair but sadly could be decided by a moment of madness or the ultimate clanger.

Such fine margins with so much at stake - ie the difference between winning tonight and losing for the nation will be huge.

Strangely I think we will win. But my fingers are crossed many times over !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 15:18 - Jul 11 with 1535 viewsRs_Holy

3-2 to England... AET
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 15:20 - Jul 11 with 1531 viewsRs_Holy

Berrettini has just won the first set against Djokovic at Wombledon.... hope this isnt an omen :(
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 15:32 - Jul 11 with 1495 viewsgazza1

I heard that Trippier is playing ahead of Saka......not fact just heard.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 15:32 - Jul 11 with 1500 viewsdaveB

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 14:50 - Jul 11 by numptydumpty

Could be very cagey affair but sadly could be decided by a moment of madness or the ultimate clanger.

Such fine margins with so much at stake - ie the difference between winning tonight and losing for the nation will be huge.

We do have a few in the team quite capable of a clanger or two
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 15:55 - Jul 11 with 1472 viewsHantsR

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 15:20 - Jul 11 by Rs_Holy

Berrettini has just won the first set against Djokovic at Wombledon.... hope this isnt an omen :(

I think this game is an allegory of what might happen this evening. Italian collapse to systematic pressure after showing some early flair.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 15:58 - Jul 11 with 1468 viewsR_from_afar

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 14:50 - Jul 11 by numptydumpty

I agree with you, I was talking to an Italian fan and we both reckoned the team who scores first will win.

I think Dave makes a good point about our midfield, I worry that it will struggle defensively. It looked to me that it went missing a few times when Denmark were attacking.

As others have said, I really hope this is a clean win, ideally for us, with the game settled without controversy or someone making a catastrophic error.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 17:24 - Jul 11 with 1357 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Putting the phone away until the morning. Hope everyone enjoys tonight and appreciates the once in a lifetime nature of the event.

Come on England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Login to get fewer ads

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 17:31 - Jul 11 with 1336 viewstraininvain

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 15:32 - Jul 11 by gazza1

I heard that Trippier is playing ahead of Saka......not fact just heard.

Now widely being confirmed. I think Southgate wants to keep it tight and wait till Italy tire before bringing on the likes of Grealish, Saka, Sancho etc.

It worked well against Germany. Let’s hope it proves to be another tactical master stroke.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 17:39 - Jul 11 with 1313 viewsgazza1

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 17:31 - Jul 11 by traininvain

Now widely being confirmed. I think Southgate wants to keep it tight and wait till Italy tire before bringing on the likes of Grealish, Saka, Sancho etc.

It worked well against Germany. Let’s hope it proves to be another tactical master stroke.

Suggests to me that he is playing 3 across the back with Shaw & Trippier wide....I like that formation.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2021 17:40]
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 17:39 - Jul 11 with 1314 viewsdistortR

Worrying............that Chelsea did a great job stifling Sterling in the champs for dogs final and jorginho has the blueprint............or was that just Sterling being rusty and Reece James being excellent?
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 18:53 - Jul 11 with 1238 viewssoops

I can see the logic in 3-4-3 but surely better to play Saka or Sancho on the right of 3 rather than Mount?
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 19:02 - Jul 11 with 1215 viewsBazzeR

Foden missing from subs bench.

Videos circulating of fans storming security for entry into the game.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 19:17 - Jul 11 with 1179 viewsdenhamhoop2

Out of the starting line up only Sterling and Rice didn't make their first team debut in The Championship or lower
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 19:19 - Jul 11 with 1173 views80s_Boy

Sounds, erm, interesting at Wembley this evening....!
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 19:31 - Jul 11 with 1149 viewsdenhamhoop2

Massive turnaround for both teams 5 years ago England crashed out deservedly to Iceland and 3 years ago Italy did not qualify for the World Cup
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 19:38 - Jul 11 with 1122 viewsNewhopphoops

Don't forget to enjoy the game everyone. This is only the beginning of the journey for this England team. Hoping for a great game, may the best team (England) win.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 20:02 - Jul 11 with 1059 viewsCamberleyR

They're wearing each other's shorts. Again, a pointless changing of kits.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 20:04 - Jul 11 with 1045 viewseastside_r

Up yours Jose.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 20:05 - Jul 11 with 1032 viewsaston_hoop

Decent start

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 20:06 - Jul 11 with 1023 viewsCiderwithRsie

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 18:56 - Jul 10 by CiderwithRsie

England have started very strongly in the last towo matches. A big if, but if we do again and get an early goal it will be a challenge for Italy.

If we don't score early I reckon it'll get quite cagy

Italy scoring first will be very bad for my blood pressure.

Right, I'm getting in and claiming credit for my first para before it all goes pear shaped.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 20:17 - Jul 11 with 975 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"Seems like they're frightened to death of the pace of Kane and Sterling"
-Ronnie Whelan on RTE.
Don't ever change, Ronnie.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 20:27 - Jul 11 with 935 viewsBoston

See that mullarkey from a group of ticketless (I presume),English fans trying to break/fight their way in to the stadium?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 20:47 - Jul 11 with 891 viewsCamberleyR

Don't know where four minutes injury time has come from.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 20:51 - Jul 11 with 866 viewsBoston

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Italy 🇮🇹 Match Thread on 20:47 - Jul 11 by CamberleyR

Don't know where four minutes injury time has come from.

Doesn’t matter, passed like the other 45. Entertaining, England look strong.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024