Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie Kelman returns 23:53 - Oct 30 with 6678 viewsJames_Paddocks

Sent back by Gillingham. Doesn't sound good...

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/sport/gillingham-send-qpr-loan-striker-back-
Charlie Kelman returns on 00:20 - Oct 31 with 5652 viewsMyke

Not too concerned about Kelman, but desperately sorry for a lad with Sithole for a surname
Charlie Kelman returns on 00:48 - Oct 31 with 5591 viewsessextaxiboy

Not sure Steve Evans is the right choice to develop our player ..
Charlie Kelman returns on 09:06 - Oct 31 with 5057 viewsplasmahoop

Maybe they should have played him more. Nil nil yesterday!
Charlie Kelman returns on 09:18 - Oct 31 with 5011 viewsNortholt_Rs

Charlie Kelman returns on 00:20 - Oct 31 by Myke

Not too concerned about Kelman, but desperately sorry for a lad with Sithole for a surname

At least he will know the woman who marries him really DOES love him!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Charlie Kelman returns on 09:29 - Oct 31 with 4970 viewsDorse

Charlie Kelman returns on 09:18 - Oct 31 by Northolt_Rs

At least he will know the woman who marries him really DOES love him!

I believe he's engaged to Jemima Fuching. No doubt the double-barrelled surname will raise a few eyebrows but love knows no limits.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Charlie Kelman returns on 09:47 - Oct 31 with 4902 viewsQPR_Jim

Charlie Kelman returns on 00:48 - Oct 31 by essextaxiboy

Not sure Steve Evans is the right choice to develop our player ..

His comments seemed to stress that it wasn't a personal fall out but from what I heard Sithole hasn't done much either.
Charlie Kelman returns on 09:47 - Oct 31 with 4898 viewsbosh67

I'd rather he plays for the B team here and gets his chance down the line.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Charlie Kelman returns on 09:48 - Oct 31 with 4895 viewspaulhoop2

We hardly have any players for the B team so it’s good to have him back at the mo it’s just a copy of our under 23s

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

Charlie Kelman returns on 09:56 - Oct 31 with 4844 viewsWatford_Ranger

Doubt it’s anything to be unduly concerned about. Gillingham play two big lumps up front which probably says more about Evans than Kelman. Kid will get a run somewhere.
Charlie Kelman returns on 10:01 - Oct 31 with 4824 viewsbosh67

If not our B team perhaps Wycombe under Gareth?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Charlie Kelman returns on 10:09 - Oct 31 with 4787 viewstoboboly

Id rather see him play for us than Gray

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Charlie Kelman returns on 10:18 - Oct 31 with 4741 viewsLowerloftLad

On the Gillingham forum they seem to think there was some words exchanged between kelman and Evans, They also think kelman has shown signs of being a good player but may have a bit of an attitude.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2021 10:19]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Charlie Kelman returns on 10:24 - Oct 31 with 4711 viewsdmm

Charlie Kelman returns on 10:01 - Oct 31 by bosh67

If not our B team perhaps Wycombe under Gareth?

I like that idea. We don't have any loans out at Gareth's place at the moment and I'm sure he'd do Kelman the world of good.
Charlie Kelman returns on 10:52 - Oct 31 with 4633 viewsstevec

Southend are crying out for a forward.
Charlie Kelman returns on 13:31 - Oct 31 with 4382 viewsfrancisbowles

It's in our interests that he plays somewhere. A loan is a waste of time for us and the player if he is not selected.

I'm not sure what the latest loan rules are for Leagues one and two. I don't think he can go anywhere else before the next window opens. So it will have to be the u23s and B teams
Charlie Kelman returns on 06:50 - Nov 1 with 3894 viewsdavman

Charlie Kelman returns on 10:18 - Oct 31 by LowerloftLad

On the Gillingham forum they seem to think there was some words exchanged between kelman and Evans, They also think kelman has shown signs of being a good player but may have a bit of an attitude.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2021 10:19]

Hope the attitude stuff is rubbish. He hasn't scored a competitive goal since leaving Southend, so can't see that any attitude is justified yet.

Time to turn things around and the RIGHT loan is vital for him in January. He needs to score.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Charlie Kelman returns on 08:26 - Nov 1 with 3792 viewsHastings_Hoops

Charlie Kelman returns on 06:50 - Nov 1 by davman

Hope the attitude stuff is rubbish. He hasn't scored a competitive goal since leaving Southend, so can't see that any attitude is justified yet.

Time to turn things around and the RIGHT loan is vital for him in January. He needs to score.

Send him to Ipswich, if they could use him. Would be great for him (and us) to forge a partnership with Bonne.
Charlie Kelman returns on 09:33 - Nov 1 with 3645 viewsozexile

I'd rather seeing him running round with us and send Gray back to be honest.
Charlie Kelman returns on 16:59 - Nov 4 with 3276 viewsbarbicanranger

Does make you realize how tough it can be for young kids trying to get a break in the game. Hopefully he can get a run and the experience he needs somewhere.
Charlie Kelman returns on 11:25 - Nov 5 with 3019 viewsfrancisbowles

Charlie Kelman returns on 09:33 - Nov 1 by ozexile

I'd rather seeing him running round with us and send Gray back to be honest.

Still feel the same after Wednesday night?
[Post edited 5 Nov 2021 11:26]
Charlie Kelman returns on 11:48 - Nov 5 with 2981 viewsdmm

Charlie Kelman returns on 11:25 - Nov 5 by francisbowles

Still feel the same after Wednesday night?
[Post edited 5 Nov 2021 11:26]

I really can't make up my mind about Gray. We've not seen the best of him as he's clearly not 'match fit', but he took his Cardiff goal extremely well. On other occasions though, it's been much more banjo and cow's arse.

The other concern is his overall contribution. According to Nix, averages at 10 touches per game, about what he achieved on Wednesday night and which is extraordinarily low. In many ways I find it surprising Warburton went for him as he doesn't seem to fit all that well into his footballing philosophy.
Charlie Kelman returns on 13:29 - Nov 5 with 2855 viewsLogman

I imagine Warburton took him because he has the experience and fortitude which Bonne, Kelman, Armstrong and Adarkwa don't yet have. I think a couple of those are developing well though so hopefully one of them can forge a partnership with Dykes in due course.
Charlie Kelman returns on 15:00 - Nov 5 with 2693 viewsfrancisbowles

Charlie Kelman returns on 13:29 - Nov 5 by Logman

I imagine Warburton took him because he has the experience and fortitude which Bonne, Kelman, Armstrong and Adarkwa don't yet have. I think a couple of those are developing well though so hopefully one of them can forge a partnership with Dykes in due course.

He's a different option from Dykes and Austin and was ideal for his movement against Cardiff's solid but limited central defenders.
Charlie Kelman returns on 15:37 - Nov 5 with 2622 viewsVancouverHoop

We don't have a lot of choice right now do we. It's Dykes plus either Gray or Charlie, and the latter is clearly off his game.

I'm guessing we might see one or two of the youngsters in the cup game(s) in January. Depending on who we draw.
Charlie Kelman returns on 16:04 - Nov 5 with 2580 viewshantssi

Charlie Kelman returns on 15:37 - Nov 5 by VancouverHoop

We don't have a lot of choice right now do we. It's Dykes plus either Gray or Charlie, and the latter is clearly off his game.

I'm guessing we might see one or two of the youngsters in the cup game(s) in January. Depending on who we draw.

What is this “cup game(s) that you speak of?
I understand cup game!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024