Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... 19:21 - Feb 25 with 32662 viewsqpr_1968

1-0 rangers

and a home defeat at bournemouth by stoke will see us go second.

not going tomorrow, got a retirement do in the acton vale club.
but will be there in spirit.....and if we win, will be spirit in me....

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:27 - Feb 26 with 1645 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:24 - Feb 26 by R_from_afar

FT 1-0

Fcuk was waiting for someone to type get in or something positive.Sounds like a 1 game too much this week ,we are dead on our feet.
How can the Refs be so bad at this level
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:27 - Feb 26 with 1644 viewsToast_R

Terrible ref. Like the way their striker is flagged offside but carried on trying to put the ball in when play has stopped wasting nearly a minute of stoppage time which isn't added on. I remember Les getting sent off for doing that once.
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:27 - Feb 26 with 1637 viewsR_from_afar

Very poor time keeping by the officials, I might be wrong but I think only six minutes and seven seconds were added

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:28 - Feb 26 with 1623 viewsSuperhoop83

Just abject.

Honestly think we will drift down to 8th or 9th.

Suffering since 1978.

Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:28 - Feb 26 with 1602 viewskensalriser

Kin months it took us to go above Blackburn and we've given it up at the first opportunity.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:29 - Feb 26 with 1544 viewsRangersw12

Could be 66 mins injury time and we still won't score

Awful performance. Players today were a disgrace couldn't pass and just going through the motions

I would be surprised if Clive gave any of them more than 4

Hendrick awful signing and would rather our own player Dozzell play than him
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:29 - Feb 26 with 1534 viewshertshoops

Not at the races today, never got going
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:29 - Feb 26 with 1534 viewsHarbour

Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:27 - Feb 26 by JAPRANGERS

Awful performance

Looking at the fk just shown in on sky poor goal keeping from Marshall think he should have saved it.
Login to get fewer ads

Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:29 - Feb 26 with 1529 viewsStanmiguel

We have been chewing more than we can bite off all through February.
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:29 - Feb 26 with 1525 viewsJuzzie

Can we try again at 3pm?
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:30 - Feb 26 with 1506 viewsStanisgod

These refs need to be held to account for these decisions such as time added when it's that far out, even the commentators have commented.
Warbs asking at the end and the clown just ignoring him, at least have the decency to come up with an answer.
Thats what gets me, they're Teflon. Whistle happy buffoon.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:30 - Feb 26 with 1501 viewsted_hendrix

Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:27 - Feb 26 by R_from_afar

Very poor time keeping by the officials, I might be wrong but I think only six minutes and seven seconds were added

Don't think it matters tbh, we'd still be playing and not looking like scoring, crap ref yes but C'mon we were bloody poor.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:30 - Feb 26 with 1497 viewsPaddyhoops

Sat watch that rubbish with the old man on a visit to Ireland.
Abysmal!!
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:30 - Feb 26 with 1484 viewsR_from_afar

Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:26 - Feb 26 by Wegerles_Stairs

Got to be questioning some of Warburton's calls recently. Turned down getting a new striker in, then goes all Paul Hart with no strikers. Didn't he leave Hounslow because he turned down some transfers?

Didn't the no strikers thing work quite well on Wednesday?

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:30 - Feb 26 with 1477 viewsMatch82

Poor today, just looked short of ideas. Disappointing.
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:33 - Feb 26 with 1363 viewsJAPRANGERS

Possibily down to 7th if Sheff and Huddersfield win.
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:33 - Feb 26 with 1344 viewsStanisgod

Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:29 - Feb 26 by Rangersw12

Could be 66 mins injury time and we still won't score

Awful performance. Players today were a disgrace couldn't pass and just going through the motions

I would be surprised if Clive gave any of them more than 4

Hendrick awful signing and would rather our own player Dozzell play than him

Hendricks not awful mate, Jo Jo was awful, continually giving ball away like Dickie, simple ten yard passes going straight to them.
Ive never seen a team go from passing like Brazil to passing like Bromley so quickly.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:33 - Feb 26 with 1344 viewsAntti_Heinola

Really poor performance. Never got going except for 10 mins in the first half, otherwise absolutely nothing. Slow, ponderous, some incredibly sloppy passing - Moses and Field and Stef all getting caught out poorly at different times in dangerous situations. No energy.

The goal was firstly never a foul and then you have to say weak keeping from Marshall, who has been great from us. Made a couple of good saves though.

Ref was poor (see above) - yellow for Chair for a shirt pull, but two or three far worse challenges for them weren't yellows (Johnson's hack on Willock the worst) and the foul on Dickie was a red card all day long. Commentary on Sky appalling. I'm not sure what Goodman is watching sometimes.

Just cycled back to the injury. He was down for exactly 5 mins 52.35 - 57.35, so how it's only 6 mins injury time (and he blew up a few secs before that) is baffling. But we could've played all day and not scored.

After finding a bit of form on Wed, this was so disappointing. Where's Warbs's swash and buckle gone? Blackburn are a nothing team without Rothwell, Dack and Diaz and we didn't even have a go. Huge opportunity missed. Not bothered about going up really, where we'd concede a world record total of goals next season, but I would like us to make the play-offs. We won't do it being this timid.

Bare bones.

Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:34 - Feb 26 with 1331 viewslarsricchi

It’s 8:30 am here and I’m trying to tell myself “well at least that’s already behind you, move along, enjoy the day” rather than thinking “great, 2.5 additional hours to stew about it today”!

Passing was dire, my god

Seny and the CBs should walk away proud but tough to find much else
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:34 - Feb 26 with 1324 viewsDiscodroids

Bit wound up to be honest after that, so off to the sarah Moore in leigh on sea to watch England get laced up BY Wales, then back with a House special chow mein with sea spice Squid and a kicking from 'er indoors for pissing the housekeeping up the wall on a couple of grams of coffee mate mixed with Eucryl Toothpowder.

Fackin' QPR.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2022 14:36]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:34 - Feb 26 with 1301 viewsstainrods_elbow

The ref aside, nine hours without a goal? Step forward Charity PR!

The Blackpool result with 10 men, and the 2nd half vs Hull, don't exactly add up to a promo charge in recent weeks. Our star seems to be stalling at best, and probably falling.

Willock is really worrying me - he was not even peripheral today - and appears to have lost his way, with all the rotations. Though you've got to hand it to Warburton for melancholy chutzpah - we play, effectively, without strikers for a few weeks, so he starts actually playing without strikers. We seem to be making our own toothlessness official.

Positives today? McCallum gave us a bit more momentum when he came on. After that, to be honest, I'm struggling. We had a little 5 minute spell toward the end of the 1st half, but won one corner, Willock was subbed off, Chair had a game to forget, and we had zero cutting edge (see above).

Warburton was berating the officials at the end for, presumably, the paucity of added time, but he's clutching at straws if he's honest with himself. We deserved to lose today, however shitty the officials.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2022 14:41]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:34 - Feb 26 with 1301 viewsBenny_the_Ball

The complete opposite of the home fixture. This time QPR looked the team lacking ambition and content to sneak out of Ewood Park with a 0-0. Bar a 10 minute spell in the first half, QPR just weren't at the races. It felt inevitable that Rovers would strike first and so it proved. Marshall at fault for the goal but one can't deny that Rovers were worthy winners. With more tough away matches to come, MW and QPR need to show more intent if they're to accrue the points required to cement a play-off spot.
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:35 - Feb 26 with 1289 viewsactonman

We have been awful all over the park today , poor passing , poor positioning, poor movement, too slow to get the ball forward , too many individual mistakes.
Poor in game management to address the constant barrage against us and why chair stays on and willock goes off is beyond me ?
Back 3 I thought have been the only positive today .
Ref was useless again but can’t blame him for our inefficiency! Yes should have been at least 9 mins added time but we had a previous 90 mins and done fcuk all with it !
They did know that was to go second in the league didn’t they !!
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:36 - Feb 26 with 1262 viewsDTIG

Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:27 - Feb 26 by R_from_afar

It wouldn't have mattered if we had 30 minutes extra time....we were never going to score.
Another inept, half hearted toothless attacking performance where we got absolutely what we deserved.

Took until the last few minutes to get our first corner of the game. Says everything.
False league position, lucky to finish any higher than we did last season playing like this.
Another day and against a team more confident in front of goal this would have been 4 or 5
Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:37 - Feb 26 with 1211 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Rovers v Rangers match thread.... on 14:30 - Feb 26 by R_from_afar

Didn't the no strikers thing work quite well on Wednesday?

Did it? We scraped a win. Let's face it, he's blown the best chance we've had of going up since we came back down. Shocking to be going into six-pointers like today without a striker on the pitch; literally raising the white flag and waiting for the inevitable to happen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024