Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hatters Match Thread 23:18 - Mar 12 with 39923 viewscolinallcars

Says in John le Mesurier voice “would you chaps mind awfully if I start a matchthread for the first time ? “
2-0 to us.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2022 23:26]
Hatters Match Thread on 14:02 - Mar 13 with 2283 viewsEmpireStateRanger

How we are back in fourth I do not know. But what a lovely feeling!
Hatters Match Thread on 14:03 - Mar 13 with 2281 viewsCamberleyR

Hatters Match Thread on 09:32 - Mar 13 by CamberleyR

2-1 to us with a late Chaz winner and Nathan Jones (he's been gone too long) to have a face like a slapped arse again bitterly whingeing about 'moneybags QPR'.

Hopefully

Called it apart from Chaz getting his obligatory goal against Luton

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Hatters Match Thread on 14:03 - Mar 13 with 2278 viewsToast_R

Hatters Match Thread on 14:01 - Mar 13 by kensalriser

And just like that...we're 4th again.

Sunshine and rainbows
Hatters Match Thread on 14:03 - Mar 13 with 2259 viewsqprd

Totally undeserved

But I don’t care
Hatters Match Thread on 14:03 - Mar 13 with 2247 viewsRs_Holy

Well done Rangers…. Got to love this crazy division
Hatters Match Thread on 14:04 - Mar 13 with 2234 viewsed_83

Massive win, if an extraordinarily lucky one. Played poorly first half but stuck with it, took our chances when they came, and closed the game out solidly once we went ahead. We looked so much better with Amos and Willock on the pitch, would start the Forest game with the same team to finish this one, plus Gray for Austin.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2022 14:04]
Hatters Match Thread on 14:04 - Mar 13 with 2200 viewsnix

Tbh we've not had any luck recently. So we deserved a bit. And we were much better in the second half.

Impressed with Gray today. He looked good even in the first half. Working so much harder than earlier in the season.
Hatters Match Thread on 14:05 - Mar 13 with 2178 viewsJAPRANGERS

Hatters Match Thread on 12:48 - Mar 13 by JAPRANGERS

Obviously play offs are long gone, let's at least try to show some pride and make at least 10th.

Who is this guy?

Great fukcing win!
Login to get fewer ads

Hatters Match Thread on 14:05 - Mar 13 with 2174 viewsjohncharles

Hatters Match Thread on 14:03 - Mar 13 by Toast_R

Sunshine and rainbows

Hope it’s raining on Luton. Miserable place full of miserable fans

Strong and stable my arse.

Hatters Match Thread on 14:06 - Mar 13 with 2110 viewsDorse

May I be the first to say 'Muahahahahahahaha!!'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Hatters Match Thread on 14:06 - Mar 13 with 2101 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Hatters Match Thread on 14:01 - Mar 13 by HantsR

I think Moses did his bit again.

Agree Moses did well too as well as Field
[Post edited 13 Mar 2022 14:08]
Hatters Match Thread on 14:06 - Mar 13 with 2102 viewsderbyhoop

How to Sky make Gray MOM?
He only had 18 touches all game< OK so he won the penalty and scored it but, other than Marshall's howler, it has to go to a defender. Field, Dunne both excellent but Odebajo for me.

Nathan Jones will be having a heart attack. He got so wound up with every perceived slight.

A quick word for the ref. He tried to let the game flow so wasn't pulling every robust challenge as a foul. Chair, maybe, got lucky just before HT. And I thought Amos' card was harsh until I saw the second view.

Come On U RRRRRRRs

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Hatters Match Thread on 14:08 - Mar 13 with 2055 viewskropotkin41

Well, what that does is buy us some time to sort out how awful we have been. If we keep in touch then we might come back into form. I don't think we're good enough as is to imagine we'll get into the play-offs....... but to be honest I thought the same of us when Ol' Dodgy Knees got us to Wembley,, and I like our current team and set-up much better.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Hatters Match Thread on 14:08 - Mar 13 with 2037 viewsMatch82

Hatters Match Thread on 12:48 - Mar 13 by JAPRANGERS

Obviously play offs are long gone, let's at least try to show some pride and make at least 10th.

Post more things like this please 😁

I get it though. We are not playing like a playoff team. Hopefully this scrappy and undeserved win can be the catalyst for us to get our belief back.
Hatters Match Thread on 14:10 - Mar 13 with 1954 viewsHooping_Mad

Hatters Match Thread on 14:05 - Mar 13 by JAPRANGERS

Who is this guy?

Great fukcing win!

To be fair he's just someone who watched the first half

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Hatters Match Thread on 14:11 - Mar 13 with 1918 viewsDorse

Hatters Match Thread on 14:08 - Mar 13 by kropotkin41

Well, what that does is buy us some time to sort out how awful we have been. If we keep in touch then we might come back into form. I don't think we're good enough as is to imagine we'll get into the play-offs....... but to be honest I thought the same of us when Ol' Dodgy Knees got us to Wembley,, and I like our current team and set-up much better.

Blimey, that's a low bar. I mean, they'd literally have to kill and eat your dog.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Hatters Match Thread on 14:13 - Mar 13 with 1856 viewskropotkin41

Hatters Match Thread on 14:11 - Mar 13 by Dorse

Blimey, that's a low bar. I mean, they'd literally have to kill and eat your dog.

LOL!

You have a point. I like our present team and set-up lots and lots more.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Hatters Match Thread on 14:14 - Mar 13 with 1820 viewsthemodfather

never in doubt ! huge win, massive lift and the belief is back, 2 goals, 2 sodding, wonderful goals in a game, oh yes, we are mighty again.
Hatters Match Thread on 14:16 - Mar 13 with 1741 viewsJuzzie

Crazy day for football so far.

My son scored the first goal of the game in their under 7’s game this morning but went on to lose 5-1. In a funny way we had too many players turn up so to give them all some game time the team had to be constantly rotated every five mins or so meaning there was no cohesion and nobody really knew what to do which ended up benefiting the opposition who were more settled.

Then onto the Luton v QPR game which by all accounts we shouldn’t have got anything from it but we did. PMSL!!

Just need Chelsea and Newcastle to both lose the game of ‘who is owned by the biggest warmongers.’
Hatters Match Thread on 14:16 - Mar 13 with 1741 viewsjohncharles

A word for Charlie Austin. He strode into the thick of it and wound them up and smashed them down. They didn’t like it up ‘em 🤣🤣🤣

Strong and stable my arse.

Hatters Match Thread on 14:16 - Mar 13 with 1741 viewsSnipper

Can’t wait for Nathan Jones’ interview. Horrible little scrote.

I honestly hate Luton more than any other team.
Hatters Match Thread on 14:16 - Mar 13 with 1729 viewsstainrods_elbow

It was raining in my heart, now it's raining on Luton hearts. Tee hee.

Smash and grab stuff, but we'll take it, obviously. Don't know how we're back in 4th after our recent run either, but it just goes to show how volatile this league is, and suddenly the playoffs seem like they could be back on, even though we're hardly convincing candidates.

Positives:

Amos - combative and positive after he came on. Needs to start ahead of Hendrick.

Gray - saw a bit of steel, skill and determination I hadn't seen before - better late than never. Engineered and converted his pen with ability and aplomb.

Willock - looked a bit more like his old self in his pleasing cameo. Matchwinning corner.

Negatives:

Chair not in the game again and looked deflated on the bench.

Marshall - another poor goal conceded, though also kept us in it at times.

Jojo - waning influence continues apparent.

Overall, I thought we looked much more 'at it' 2nd half, and that result will have meant a lot to the players, going into a tough, tough test at Forest on Wed. If we get something out of that, we really might start to believe again.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2022 14:19]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Hatters Match Thread on 14:16 - Mar 13 with 1739 viewsStreathamRanger

What a win. Some might point to the fact that we turned it round once Chair went off. Willock definitely looked more dangerous when he came on. Amos had a good run out too. Pleased for Dickie as he's been the weak link in our back 3 recently and this should do his confidence the world of good. Surely Marshall has all of his clangers out the way now?
Hatters Match Thread on 14:17 - Mar 13 with 1706 viewsDamo1962

Feckin brill result - never saw it coming. Performance didn't deserve it from what I saw, and a lot of players had poor games. But we lose p!entry we deserve to win. It's goals that matter...and we got two Luton, you pikey mongs😂Two set piece goals as well - good job as we created nothing. Gray MOTM for me as he singlehandedly pulled us back into it ( hopefully that will be the end of the grief he gets from some). Hendricks...what can you say! Johansen is not much better, and continues to disappoint. Marshall is letting too many in that he should be saving, and the defence as a whole seems jittery without Seny. But,and here's the rub...we beat feckin Lootown 😭😎Be careful afterwards our lovely supporters.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2022 14:23]
Hatters Match Thread on 14:17 - Mar 13 with 1692 viewsNorthantsHoop

Great comeback smash and grab win. Warburton got 2nd half subs right. Once Hendrick went off, Johansen and Field much better and Amos is a better option than Hendrick.
Well done big win.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024