Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Manager: odds 13:14 - May 3 with 177528 viewsTonto

Manning favourite. Eustace second favourite. Our old friend Timmy turns up again.

https://www.bettingodds.com/thesackrace/teams/queens-park-rangers

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

New Manager: odds on 18:08 - May 14 with 6814 viewsDannyPaddox

Meanwhile mystery English manager says he wouldn’t mind working abroad.
New Manager: odds on 18:20 - May 14 with 6736 viewsPlanetHonneywood

New Manager: odds on 20:20 - May 13 by Phil_i_P_Daddy

Bananarama used to rate him.

Robert De Niro’s waiting as well!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

New Manager: odds on 22:43 - May 14 with 6194 viewstonyQPR

New Manager: odds on 20:20 - May 13 by Phil_i_P_Daddy

Bananarama used to rate him.

Yeah,but he’s been gone too long 😉
New Manager: odds on 23:11 - May 14 with 6116 views222gers

I'm sure that whomsoever the new manager will be, we'll stand three square behind him.
New Manager: odds on 12:24 - May 15 with 5485 viewsR_from_afar

New Manager: odds on 23:11 - May 14 by 222gers

I'm sure that whomsoever the new manager will be, we'll stand three square behind him.

Or her... Some betting sites have Emma Hayes on their list.

As well as - shudder - Scott Brown

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

New Manager: odds on 12:45 - May 15 with 5394 viewsPunteR

New Manager: odds on 12:24 - May 15 by R_from_afar

Or her... Some betting sites have Emma Hayes on their list.

As well as - shudder - Scott Brown

At this moment in time it wouldn't concern me if Emma Hayes got the job.
Ive no idea what type of football she plays but she cant be any worse then some of the managers we've had and will probably continue to get over the coming years ,decades. etc.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

New Manager: odds on 15:12 - May 15 with 5039 viewsDieByYourSide

Odds might be moving but I'd rather hear some kind of reporting on what's happening - nothing coming out in the media at the moment beyond MK being 'braced for an approach' for Manning. What's the hold up? It's been a week since they got knocked out of the playoffs...

Poll: And it's hi ho

New Manager: odds on 15:53 - May 15 with 4932 viewsBklynRanger

New Manager: odds on 15:12 - May 15 by DieByYourSide

Odds might be moving but I'd rather hear some kind of reporting on what's happening - nothing coming out in the media at the moment beyond MK being 'braced for an approach' for Manning. What's the hold up? It's been a week since they got knocked out of the playoffs...

I imagine the compensation discussion could take a while so if they are serious could be the earliest moves of that have started to happen?

If that's how it works, I can't remember tbh. Opening bid, let us at least talk to him and we'll provide free dancing lessons from Jude the Cat for the 22/23 season.
Login to get fewer ads

New Manager: odds on 14:39 - May 16 with 4254 viewsdmm

Sol Campbell is apparently in the frame now. That would be a very strange appointment.
New Manager: odds on 14:44 - May 16 with 4221 viewsRuislipHoop

New Manager: odds on 14:39 - May 16 by dmm

Sol Campbell is apparently in the frame now. That would be a very strange appointment.

Why,could be Chris Powell or Darren Moore,
New Manager: odds on 14:50 - May 16 with 4183 viewsRs_Holy

Manning now 2/5 with William Hill
New Manager: odds on 14:52 - May 16 with 4160 viewssparkey

New Manager: odds on 15:00 - May 16 with 4083 viewsdmm

New Manager: odds on 14:44 - May 16 by RuislipHoop

It would be strange because he managed a bit at Macclesfield and a bit at Southend, neither of which were successful with the last job two years ago. QPR should be able to attract a better manager than Campbell.
New Manager: odds on 15:16 - May 16 with 3996 viewsDannytheR

New Manager: odds on 14:44 - May 16 by RuislipHoop

Does this not count as "politics" then?
New Manager: odds on 15:19 - May 16 with 3979 viewsDannyPaddox

Mystery man in QPR manager mystery. Mystery deepens.
New Manager: odds on 16:47 - May 16 with 3745 viewsSonofpugwash

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FRc3e1EWUAEpk1x?format=jpg

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

New Manager: odds on 18:20 - May 16 with 3541 viewsDannyPaddox

New Manager: odds on 16:47 - May 16 by Sonofpugwash

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FRc3e1EWUAEpk1x?format=jpg

Only slightly nervous.
New Manager: odds on 11:43 - May 17 with 3010 viewsknocker

Michael Appleton now 2nd favourite with sky bet.
New Manager: odds on 11:51 - May 17 with 2960 viewsbosh67

New Manager: odds on 11:43 - May 17 by knocker

Michael Appleton now 2nd favourite with sky bet.

His record is no more impressive than Warburton's and at a lower level. It does feel like there was no actual plan to replace Mark!!!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

New Manager: odds on 11:58 - May 17 with 2930 viewsdaveB

New Manager: odds on 11:51 - May 17 by bosh67

His record is no more impressive than Warburton's and at a lower level. It does feel like there was no actual plan to replace Mark!!!

The plan was to interview people and get the best candidate by the look of it which is what they are doing.
New Manager: odds on 12:18 - May 17 with 2850 viewsswisscottage

New Manager: odds on 11:58 - May 17 by daveB

The plan was to interview people and get the best candidate by the look of it which is what they are doing.

This.

Also I would wager that Ainsworth would be a candidate, butt hat they would wait until after the play-off final before talking to him which is almost certainly why they haven't made a decision yet.

The longer it goes on though the more toms, dicks and harrys like Sol Campbell will apply.
New Manager: odds on 12:19 - May 17 with 2843 viewsAntti_Heinola

New Manager: odds on 11:58 - May 17 by daveB

they are clearly interviewing people, and when someone goes to an interview someone puts a bet on them and it shifts the odds. As Dave says, let's calm down a bit.

Bare bones.

New Manager: odds on 12:26 - May 17 with 2797 viewsBrazilNutR

"Incoming Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag says he had "choices to work at a different club, with a better foundation" but opted to take the job at Old Trafford. (De Telegraaf, via Manchester Evening News)"

Seems like Erik ten Hag turned us down,
New Manager: odds on 14:17 - May 17 with 2465 viewsNorthantsHoop

New Manager: odds on 12:18 - May 17 by swisscottage

This.

Also I would wager that Ainsworth would be a candidate, butt hat they would wait until after the play-off final before talking to him which is almost certainly why they haven't made a decision yet.

The longer it goes on though the more toms, dicks and harrys like Sol Campbell will apply.

Like you, think that Ainsworth is a main contender this time, probably all depend on his play off outcome. Hopefully the Campbell stuff is all media whipping up as there is no appointment yet. If I remember correctly with Warbs appointment all manner of names were being bandied about for a couple of weeks before his name emerged.
New Manager: odds on 14:21 - May 17 with 2443 viewsNorthernr

New Manager: odds on 12:19 - May 17 by Antti_Heinola

they are clearly interviewing people, and when someone goes to an interview someone puts a bet on them and it shifts the odds. As Dave says, let's calm down a bit.

Don't also forget the role of an agent in this. Sol Campbell's agent's job is to keep him out there, keep him in the public eye, so he gets considered for vacant jobs, and media appearances. This story is a blatant agent plant.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024