Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Manager: odds 13:14 - May 3 with 178000 viewsTonto

Manning favourite. Eustace second favourite. Our old friend Timmy turns up again.

https://www.bettingodds.com/thesackrace/teams/queens-park-rangers

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

New Manager: odds on 11:08 - May 4 with 6651 viewsPlanetHonneywood

New Manager: odds on 10:54 - May 4 by BostonR

I agree, but you just know that given the current calamaties at HQ that Barton is being considered.

That said, I would absolutely phish my load to see Barton losing it on the touchline, after yet another hopelessly delivered corner from QPR!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

New Manager: odds on 11:11 - May 4 with 6626 viewsDWQPR

New Manager: odds on 08:50 - May 4 by danehoop

I like the look of Kjetil Knutson from Bodo/Glimt.

Aside from first 4 names it all looks as if that has just been thrown together from any list of managers that the bookies heard of.

I do wonder if Karl Robinson will get it this time? He was close previously and continued to do OK in League 1 at Oxford.

Anagram opportunities there.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

New Manager: odds on 11:11 - May 4 with 6622 viewsdaveB

New Manager: odds on 10:54 - May 4 by BostonR

I agree, but you just know that given the current calamaties at HQ that Barton is being considered.

is he being considered? We're just going off betting odds which is mostly guesswork.
Warburton was never favourite with bookmakers until day before he got the job
New Manager: odds on 11:34 - May 4 with 6488 viewsWegerles_Stairs

New Manager: odds on 07:28 - May 4 by Rs_Holy

Tim Sherwood hanging around like a bad smell :(

Having read the WLS article and despite attracting opprobrium for mentioning it previously, surely it's time for him to dust off the gilet. Let the DoF have his patsy and let's see what happens.....
New Manager: odds on 11:49 - May 4 with 6448 viewsNed_Kennedys

Aside from first 4 names it all looks as if that has just been thrown together from any list of managers that the bookies heard of.

I do wonder if Karl Robinson will get it this time? He was close previously and continued to do OK in League 1 at Oxford.

Bookmakers literally just pick about 50 manager names to boost the numbers in the hope some mug punters fancy a wager. Some of the names on there are ridiculous.
New Manager: odds on 11:53 - May 4 with 6436 viewsjohann28

New Manager: odds on 10:13 - May 4 by Loftgirl

Niet.

Jamais jamais.

L'homme est un con
New Manager: odds on 12:55 - May 4 with 6260 views89_50

The names in that list is little more than an exercise in throwing enough crap against the wall and seeing what sticks.

Outside of R's fans, this isn't a market that will generate a lot of interest, so any bet of any size will impact the movement of odds fairly significantly.

The moment someone sticks £20 on a manager, their odds will drastically shorten.

I wouldn't read anything into this list at the moment.
New Manager: odds on 12:59 - May 4 with 6225 viewsDannyPaddox

This Bodo Glimt character was decent in Middle Earth but it’s a big step up to the Championship.
[Post edited 4 May 2022 13:06]
Login to get fewer ads

New Manager: odds on 15:53 - May 4 with 5916 viewsPinnerPaul

New Manager: odds on 11:11 - May 4 by daveB

is he being considered? We're just going off betting odds which is mostly guesswork.
Warburton was never favourite with bookmakers until day before he got the job

Guesswork initially yes, but then adjusted according to weight of money.

As soon as serious money from serious punters arrive the market is usually shut down.
New Manager: odds on 15:54 - May 4 with 5913 viewsPinnerPaul

New Manager: odds on 12:55 - May 4 by 89_50

The names in that list is little more than an exercise in throwing enough crap against the wall and seeing what sticks.

Outside of R's fans, this isn't a market that will generate a lot of interest, so any bet of any size will impact the movement of odds fairly significantly.

The moment someone sticks £20 on a manager, their odds will drastically shorten.

I wouldn't read anything into this list at the moment.

Yep spot on.
New Manager: odds on 16:26 - May 4 with 5809 viewsrobith

New Manager: odds on 15:00 - May 3 by essextaxiboy

There must have been some money on Rowberry , his odds came in from 20/1 fast on Sunday .
Him or Manning would be my choice , a young unknown for whom managing our club is a step up and an honour .

Tbh in a small yield market like this, it wouldn't take much cash to move prices
New Manager: odds on 17:20 - May 4 with 5641 viewsessextaxiboy

New Manager: odds on 08:36 - May 4 by Northernr

No.

I knew you would say that , TBH I thought you would drop the C Bomb
New Manager: odds on 15:07 - May 5 with 4905 viewsfrancisbowles

We/they are going to have a huge problem with ST renewals due to drop off in form and the cost of living crisis as it is. Appointing HIM, would add to that significantly.

Before anyone asks, I support the club and have done for over 50 years. However, I am not prepared to pay to watch him sully the name of our club again.
New Manager: odds on 15:35 - May 5 with 4802 viewsswitchingcode

New Manager: odds on 15:07 - May 5 by francisbowles

We/they are going to have a huge problem with ST renewals due to drop off in form and the cost of living crisis as it is. Appointing HIM, would add to that significantly.

Before anyone asks, I support the club and have done for over 50 years. However, I am not prepared to pay to watch him sully the name of our club again.

I was on a train coming back from a game and was joined by a group of Bristol Rovers fans all in their 50s + who had been to a national league game.They said they stopped going after Barton was employed and won’t go again till he’s gone.Fair play to them and they asked me if I’d still support the Bees if he was manager I’m no fan of his but after the dross I’ve put up with over so many years I said I expect I would in all honesty not that I would be happy with that.What he said about his time at LR and can’t see him getting anywhere near.
New Manager: odds on 15:48 - May 5 with 4751 viewskensalriser

I may not have complete confidence in the board but I am completely confident they won't hire Barton. Regardless of anything else, the guy is guaranteed trouble.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

New Manager: odds on 17:53 - May 5 with 4499 viewsThaiHoop

New Manager: odds on 08:36 - May 4 by Northernr

No.

ไม่
New Manager: odds on 18:42 - May 5 with 4386 viewscolinallcars

New Manager: odds on 15:07 - May 5 by francisbowles

Some people I know stopped going when we signed Vinny Jones. As far as I know, only one of them returned.
I've come close to packing it all in on several occasions but always prevailed.
However, these are strange and difficult times and the club really needs to consider the effect of signing a manager that would upset the fanbase.
New Manager: odds on 19:34 - May 5 with 4241 viewsQPR_John

New Manager: odds on 18:42 - May 5 by colinallcars

Some people I know stopped going when we signed Vinny Jones. As far as I know, only one of them returned.
I've come close to packing it all in on several occasions but always prevailed.
However, these are strange and difficult times and the club really needs to consider the effect of signing a manager that would upset the fanbase.

“ Some people I know stopped going when we signed Vinny Jones. As far as I know, only one of them returned. ”

Cannot understand not going because a certain person is at the club. We all support the club not who works for it. Having said that I won’t criticise anybody who feels differently. However not returning after the problem is removed suggest it was an excuse to stop going in the first place.
New Manager: odds on 20:50 - May 5 with 4088 viewsMrSheen

Wycombe 1-0 up at half time in the first leg. Great for Gareth, good for us if it shakes Manning free early.
New Manager: odds on 21:44 - May 5 with 3957 viewsMrSheen

2-0 Wycombe ft.
New Manager: odds on 21:54 - May 5 with 3907 viewsNorthantsHoop

About time we gave Ainsworth the job. He has passion, we know he can operate under financial constraints and reckon he could give us a bit more bite throughout the team.
New Manager: odds on 23:39 - May 5 with 3740 viewssilverbirch

New Manager: odds on 19:34 - May 5 by QPR_John

“ Some people I know stopped going when we signed Vinny Jones. As far as I know, only one of them returned. ”

Cannot understand not going because a certain person is at the club. We all support the club not who works for it. Having said that I won’t criticise anybody who feels differently. However not returning after the problem is removed suggest it was an excuse to stop going in the first place.

I don’t think I could go if Barton was made manager
New Manager: odds on 23:49 - May 5 with 3719 viewsLazyFan

New Manager: odds on 23:39 - May 5 by silverbirch

I don’t think I could go if Barton was made manager

It won't happen, Les Hoos won't allow it. And he's not very good anyway and has not really developed any talent.

zzzzzzzzzz

New Manager: odds on 09:32 - May 6 with 3439 viewsdmm

I watched the WW v Dons game last night. Manning's style of football seems very similar to Warburton's - keep possession, play out from the back, a key attacking CM in Scott Twine, who looked good and the kind of player who could be a replacement for Willock or Chair.

This may be an advantage should he come to us but he's a rookie manager learning his trade and I'd be concerned the step up to the Championship will prove too challenging for him this early in his career.
New Manager: odds on 09:48 - May 6 with 3420 viewsTonto

Manning is the clear leader now at 3/1 (was 4/1). Rowberrys odds have lengthened again (4 to 6/1).

Others as you were really.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024