Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Road to Wembley thread 10:43 - Jan 3 with 52300 viewsRangersDave

Yup, gone early on this one, however.......

I'm not so sure Fleetwood will be a pushover, especially with our .... unfit, tired, ill, useless, out of contract soon, (delete as appropriate) players.

With that in mind, i'm going 1-2 to the Rangers with Fleetwood scoring first and very early in the match.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Road to Wembley thread on 00:09 - Jan 8 with 1872 viewsDejR_vu

Road to Wembley thread on 23:56 - Jan 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

No one at the club is reading it on here.

I’d be very surprised if that’s true.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Road to Wembley thread on 00:15 - Jan 8 with 1819 viewsDixie_CT

If any business isn’t reading places where customers leave feedback on their product, then they aren’t really doing the due diligence they should be.

Let us hope the club are reading this message board because they need to hear that we are not happy with this shit and we shouldn’t be mugged off for a moment longer.
Road to Wembley thread on 00:17 - Jan 8 with 1806 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Road to Wembley thread on 00:09 - Jan 8 by DejR_vu

I’d be very surprised if that’s true.

I hope you’ll agree at the very least that posting the same point 28 times in 7 hours on a fan forum is not a very efficient way of ‘not accepting it’.

I can’t defend anything from today, or the last 2 months, but Jesus coming on here is unnecessary painful sometimes.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2023 0:18]
Road to Wembley thread on 00:20 - Jan 8 with 1792 viewsDixie_CT

Road to Wembley thread on 00:17 - Jan 8 by BazzaInTheLoft

I hope you’ll agree at the very least that posting the same point 28 times in 7 hours on a fan forum is not a very efficient way of ‘not accepting it’.

I can’t defend anything from today, or the last 2 months, but Jesus coming on here is unnecessary painful sometimes.

‘But I don’t want guitar lessons!!’

😡
Road to Wembley thread on 00:20 - Jan 8 with 1791 viewsDejR_vu

Agreed, but I’ve only posted twice in the last hour, once in response to you

Road to Wembley thread on 00:20 - Jan 8 with 1789 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Road to Wembley thread on 00:15 - Jan 8 by Dixie_CT

If any business isn’t reading places where customers leave feedback on their product, then they aren’t really doing the due diligence they should be.

Let us hope the club are reading this message board because they need to hear that we are not happy with this shit and we shouldn’t be mugged off for a moment longer.

Mate, you don’t need Which! magazine to see we are shit at the moment. I know LF and the board are held in low regard but they have human eyeballs.
Road to Wembley thread on 00:21 - Jan 8 with 1784 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Road to Wembley thread on 00:20 - Jan 8 by DejR_vu

Agreed, but I’ve only posted twice in the last hour, once in response to you

Perhaps it’s not you I’m talking about.
Road to Wembley thread on 00:22 - Jan 8 with 1782 viewsDejR_vu

Road to Wembley thread on 00:21 - Jan 8 by BazzaInTheLoft

Perhaps it’s not you I’m talking about.

Fair enough

Login to get fewer ads

Road to Wembley thread on 00:26 - Jan 8 with 1758 viewsDixie_CT

Road to Wembley thread on 00:20 - Jan 8 by BazzaInTheLoft

Mate, you don’t need Which! magazine to see we are shit at the moment. I know LF and the board are held in low regard but they have human eyeballs.

If they have them, they need to start engaging their business and football brains rather than just their eyes.

People putting money into the club should be looking for a return on that investment and people paid to use their expertise to do a professional job need to start being evaluated if they are doing the job they are paid to do, if not, they need to exit stage left, either voluntary or being told too.
Road to Wembley thread on 00:29 - Jan 8 with 1741 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Damning.
The best cup result in their history, and this fan knows that it's tainted by how poor we were.
We even ruined their day.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Road to Wembley thread on 00:30 - Jan 8 with 1740 viewsHuckerMOTM

Road to Wembley thread on 23:47 - Jan 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

Today was filth:

The M6 speed restrictions were filth, the lack of booze sold in the away end was filth, the players were filth, the opposition were filth, and the Captain Pugwash goal celebration music was filth.

Still, can the usual posters who’ve been on here since 5pm vvanking themselves silly please give it fcking rest.

We know you want Warnock, Jim Gregory, and 1980s white dog shit back but can you tone down the fcking misery just a fcking bit. Nothing new has been said.

Hang on a minute, it was YOUR decision to travel up to Fleetwood today rather than spend your day in a more productive manner.

Those who didn't go - shock horror- may have discovered other ways to spend their money and time rather than traveling to an ridiculously difficult away ground to reach to watch 22 men kick a ball about but their opinion is as valid as yours.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2023 0:33]
Road to Wembley thread on 00:55 - Jan 8 with 1638 viewsDamo1962

Road to Wembley thread on 23:47 - Jan 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

Today was filth:

The M6 speed restrictions were filth, the lack of booze sold in the away end was filth, the players were filth, the opposition were filth, and the Captain Pugwash goal celebration music was filth.

Still, can the usual posters who’ve been on here since 5pm vvanking themselves silly please give it fcking rest.

We know you want Warnock, Jim Gregory, and 1980s white dog shit back but can you tone down the fcking misery just a fcking bit. Nothing new has been said.

Get over yourself.
Road to Wembley thread on 00:58 - Jan 8 with 1635 viewsHuckerMOTM

Road to Wembley thread on 00:55 - Jan 8 by Damo1962

Get over yourself.

There's honestly a few posters on here with a ridiculous sense of pure inflated self worth and importantance based on their life choices which led to them having a very unhealthy relationship with QPR...
Road to Wembley thread on 01:00 - Jan 8 with 1605 viewsDamo1962

So what. This is a platform for supporters. Kudos to you and the rest for schlepping up there today...but don't come on here and give it your self- righteous indignation. We are all hurting, and like the manager...we are telling it like we see it.
Road to Wembley thread on 01:01 - Jan 8 with 1614 viewsdistortR

Road to Wembley thread on 00:58 - Jan 8 by HuckerMOTM

There's honestly a few posters on here with a ridiculous sense of pure inflated self worth and importantance based on their life choices which led to them having a very unhealthy relationship with QPR...

Today, yesterday, whatever.............was bad enough, without turning on ourselves. lets not pile on to a naturally bad tempered poster.
Road to Wembley thread on 01:04 - Jan 8 with 1591 viewsDamo1962

Couldn't agree more. And they love venting their frustrations on the rest of us.
Road to Wembley thread on 01:05 - Jan 8 with 1590 viewspaulparker

Then don’t come on here giving to fans who are sick to the back teeth of how this club has become
You have been on here before saying you don’t care if we lose , we’ll that’s on you , the majority has had enough now and this is the perfect platform to vent
Maybe set up your own forum where everything QPR is rosy in the garden

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Road to Wembley thread on 01:35 - Jan 8 with 1531 viewsjohncharles

The march to Wembley falters at Willesden
[Post edited 8 Jan 2023 1:37]

Strong and stable my arse.

Road to Wembley thread on 01:47 - Jan 8 with 1514 viewsbob566

Road to Wembley thread on 23:29 - Jan 7 by Northernr

Just walked in the door, out at 6am this morning. Designated driver, so had to do the whole thing sober.

Three players acknowledged the away end at full time - dickie, dieng, dunne - and no others.

If I hear one more thing about how "oh you can't say they're not trying" or "at least we know these players care" then you can get to fck. We've got some proper lousy cnts in this team.

Feel for you and other Rs who went. This lot has given up. To not acknowledge fans is unforgivable. I said I'd ignore result until motd. Glad I did
Road to Wembley thread on 02:50 - Jan 8 with 1453 viewsFredManRave

"2 months"

Maybe, coming on here isn't a very efficient way of spending your time if it's painful.

I don't think you quite understand the idea of what to expect from a fans forum and how it's all about enabling fans to put across their own personal point of view about the club that we all support.

And that, shock, horror, some/many fans might have differing viewpoints to yours or differing ways of expressing them.

I don't have anybody on ignore on this forum and never will. Why would I not want to hear the opinion of a fellow QPR supporter, it's just as valid as mine. Doesn't mean I have to agree with them or their prose.

And your earlier implication that QPR fans "get off" on days like today and/or the current plight of the club is just really weird, imo.

It's just fans expressing their honest feelings in a different way to how you express yours and presumably having a different viewpoint.

You can disagree with fans opinions but shouldn't call them out for expressing them, shirley?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Road to Wembley thread on 08:33 - Jan 8 with 1270 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

That most Championship clubs have little interest in the FA Cup has been what 10-20 years in the making? All those matches when clubs have played the reserves. 7,8,9 changes. Not just us. Most teams in the division.

Northernr used to rant every year about us putting out a weak team and then still losing with the full strength side on the following Saturday. It never mattered. It never was a valid argument. As Warnock colourfully puts it the players have got to be prepared to die for three points. Nobody is going to be that motivated to get through the 3rd round in front of a tiny crowd only to be knocked out in the fourth. The cup is now for the smaller clubs and the Prem teams with the squads and motivation to win it. It's just the way it is.

Yesterday was not of itself a reason to make any changes to the squad, the manager, DoF or anyone else.
Road to Wembley thread on 08:41 - Jan 8 with 1238 viewsCamberleyR

Road to Wembley thread on 23:49 - Jan 7 by Dixie_CT

How much money did we miss out on by not progressing today? Every little helps and all that!

On that basis alone, it should be a must win, but the players don’t care about that sort of shit. Niko and Kakay starting just isn’t right. The whole back four should never, ever, start as a unit again.

We'd have earned £100k for winning that game, money that in our financial situation we can ill afford to piss up the wall. If it was down to me, I'd collectively dock it from their wages.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Road to Wembley thread on 09:43 - Jan 8 with 1130 viewsthemodfather

if the club do not read the "forums" then they must read their offy posts on facebook and the comments after the cup defeat were clearly angry, negative and unhappy qpr fans.
we are getting dicked too often in cups for it to be a one off it is a huge problem as cup runs generate income etc.
we are the WORST team in FA CUP history. fact.
Road to Wembley thread on 10:11 - Jan 8 with 1081 viewsDejR_vu

There’s no point in turning on each other people. We might disagree on many things, but we all want what’s best for the club.

Road to Wembley thread on 10:18 - Jan 8 with 1061 viewsNorthernr

Road to Wembley thread on 08:33 - Jan 8 by Spaghetti_Hoops

That most Championship clubs have little interest in the FA Cup has been what 10-20 years in the making? All those matches when clubs have played the reserves. 7,8,9 changes. Not just us. Most teams in the division.

Northernr used to rant every year about us putting out a weak team and then still losing with the full strength side on the following Saturday. It never mattered. It never was a valid argument. As Warnock colourfully puts it the players have got to be prepared to die for three points. Nobody is going to be that motivated to get through the 3rd round in front of a tiny crowd only to be knocked out in the fourth. The cup is now for the smaller clubs and the Prem teams with the squads and motivation to win it. It's just the way it is.

Yesterday was not of itself a reason to make any changes to the squad, the manager, DoF or anyone else.

Speaking of invalid arguments - we’ve won one of our last ten games, we’ve just lost four consecutive home matches for the first time since the 40s, we’ve scored what two (?) Loft End goals all season, we’ve failed to score at all in near half our games, we’ve just been beaten 3-0 at home by Luton. Only one of them was a cup game.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024