Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Road to Wembley thread 10:43 - Jan 3 with 52204 viewsRangersDave

Yup, gone early on this one, however.......

I'm not so sure Fleetwood will be a pushover, especially with our .... unfit, tired, ill, useless, out of contract soon, (delete as appropriate) players.

With that in mind, i'm going 1-2 to the Rangers with Fleetwood scoring first and very early in the match.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Road to Wembley thread on 16:59 - Jan 7 with 2017 viewsLongsufferingR

All those that went should be refunded by the players.
Road to Wembley thread on 16:59 - Jan 7 with 2019 viewsqueensparker

Saw the last half an hour.

We were fkin rubbish
Road to Wembley thread on 16:59 - Jan 7 with 2019 viewsflynnbo

Personally not bothered about the cup but do feel for the fans who made that long trip-they should be refunded.
Road to Wembley thread on 16:59 - Jan 7 with 2017 viewskomradkirk

4 shots we had against fleetwood !!!, cant think of a strong enough swearword to describe that
Road to Wembley thread on 16:59 - Jan 7 with 2001 viewsDTIG

Road to Wembley thread on 16:54 - Jan 7 by dmm

Same old, same old. A half-arsed performance from players who honestly looked like they were too good for the opposition. They should be ashamed of themselves.

And Dykes laughing and joking at the end with their manager. He’s a feckin disgrace. Get him out of our club. Every penny we spend on his wages is a penny wasted.
Road to Wembley thread on 17:00 - Jan 7 with 1965 viewsDTIG

Road to Wembley thread on 16:59 - Jan 7 by LongsufferingR

All those that went should be refunded by the players.

All those that went need their heads tested.
Road to Wembley thread on 17:00 - Jan 7 with 1945 viewsBostonR

Road to Wembley thread on 16:49 - Jan 7 by Spaghetti_Hoops

Presumably you were writing the same stuff after the Sheff Utd game?

You are better off accepting that most teams and most players at Championship level regard cup games as a mixed blessing. Even if they want to win they won't bust a gut to do it. Not a case of not caring. Not a case of incompetence. It's just that the priority is not there.
A total re-set of the club would achieve nothing but chaos.

I said this after the Huddersfield game. If our priority as a club has now shifted to not competing in either cup competitions and scratching around in the Championship I would say a re-set is a must. We are a laughing stock in London.
Road to Wembley thread on 17:00 - Jan 7 with 1931 viewsHarbour

Road to Wembley thread on 16:55 - Jan 7 by BrianMcCarthy

Not me.

We just don't care about cups.
Even when we name a strong team we don't try hard enough.

A disgrace, but not a surprise, sadly.

The players should refund the ticket cost and travel costs to the travelling fans.
Login to get fewer ads

Road to Wembley thread on 17:01 - Jan 7 with 1915 viewsloftus77

Well, there are 2 options of thought here. We're either sh1t or we are deceitful.

It logically can't be 'a bit of both', not after 30+? years of this departure from the FA Cup early rounds at the hands of lower league opposition.

So, sh!t or deceitful? FWIW I strongly suspect the latter, along with Watford , Palace, Huddersfield and Forest today. It must be a deliberate policy of punting ourselves out of all cups at the earliest opportunity, becuase, on an accountant's balance sheet, any financial gain from any cup run is eclipsed by the importance of the League campaign. I can't see it either, but what do I know?

What I do know is that if its club policy, they could quietly refund travel costs/entry fee to all those Rs fans who battled in hope to the Fylde coast today - and who weren't privy to 'The Great Plan'....
[Post edited 7 Jan 2023 17:02]
Road to Wembley thread on 17:01 - Jan 7 with 1882 viewsMatch82

Oh man that was poor.
No intensity, no creativity and a shocking number of passes straight to Fleetwood.

And the defending was awful too. I had low expectations for today but seeing that, with a strong team, after we've shown what we can do against Sheffield United, is a terrible disappointment. I hope the players get a rocket after that.
Road to Wembley thread on 17:01 - Jan 7 with 1874 viewsstevec

The players will be gutted when they reach the dressing room and find out they’ve still got to play a match on 4th round day.

Tenerife’s off lads.
Road to Wembley thread on 17:02 - Jan 7 with 1860 viewsTripper

That was predictably awful.

Utmost respect for those fans that spend so much money and give up so much time travelling the country to watch this. I really don’t know how you do it.

I watch on IPTV from the comfort of my sofa these days and still generally leave 10 minutes before the end.
Road to Wembley thread on 17:02 - Jan 7 with 1854 viewsCamberleyR

Road to Wembley thread on 16:58 - Jan 7 by JAPRANGERS

Is that right, 100 grand to the winner of the 3rd round? Money just pissed away now by our collection of dross.

The club should deduct it from their wages, the utter shitcünts.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Road to Wembley thread on 17:02 - Jan 7 with 1833 viewsdavman

Utter, utter shite. We really, really, really "Don't Like It Up Us". Press us with energy and strength and we s**t ourselves royally. All well and good having technically "good" nice boys of the "right sort", but nice boys win feck all in this game.

I did not see any of this coming before we scored, but as soon as we went 1-0 we fell apart. There is absolutely ZERO excuse for that; club should be refunding everyone who went - spineless, cowardly, embarrassing and f**king typical.

If I do not hear some anger from the club after that shite, I won't be happy.

Still, got tickets for Reading (a) - WTF do I do this to myself?

The fact that we should have expected it makes this ten times worse - unacceptable at any level.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Road to Wembley thread on 17:02 - Jan 7 with 1834 viewsDorse

Ugh. What's the point?

And Clive has to try and make sense of this scheisse for the Match Report? Poor sod.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Road to Wembley thread on 17:03 - Jan 7 with 1763 viewsjtuck

Yeah, that's the fear but don't really agree. It's so infuriating because we have all seen these very same players play much better than this.

LAranger

Road to Wembley thread on 17:03 - Jan 7 with 1756 viewsRangersw12

Road to Wembley thread on 16:59 - Jan 7 by flynnbo

Personally not bothered about the cup but do feel for the fans who made that long trip-they should be refunded.

Not fussed about losing to a shite midtable team a league below us!?

It's this meh attitude from everyone why we've stood still for over ten years
Road to Wembley thread on 17:03 - Jan 7 with 1736 viewsDejR_vu

Road to Wembley thread on 16:59 - Jan 7 by flynnbo

In fairness, they should know better by now. Can’t believe anyone would be surprised.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Road to Wembley thread on 17:04 - Jan 7 with 1717 viewsDixie_CT

Kakay and Niko wouldn’t start for Fleetwood, there has to be questions about why they are starting for us. Hall, Ramsey and Les should be nowhere near the team at the training ground, tell them to do one.

We need to get Stefan and Balogun back in the side as soon as possible, along with JCS. Some leaders and some metal.

Willock needs dropping, something isn’t right, he can’t beat a player. Dickie looks like a worse player than when we bought him, some basic errors both in and out of possession. Now 4th best CB at the club.

Richards should be starting more, he looks like such a threat and goes forward with intent.

I hope Critchley gets the players he needs out of the treatment room and onto the pitch and one or two signings to bolster the squad, otherwise this could go pretty toxic, pretty quick.
Road to Wembley thread on 17:04 - Jan 7 with 1683 viewsMetallica_Hoop

That was utter gash. I should carried on mining Erestrum on Empyrion instead.

They wanted it we didn't.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Road to Wembley thread on 17:05 - Jan 7 with 1656 viewsjtuck

No. Loyal supporters.

LAranger

Road to Wembley thread on 17:05 - Jan 7 with 1635 viewsLongsufferingR

Road to Wembley thread on 17:02 - Jan 7 by Dorse

Ugh. What's the point?

And Clive has to try and make sense of this scheisse for the Match Report? Poor sod.

Well to be fair he can just copy and paste from so many previous years. The lack of effort from the players was extraordinary so why should Clive or the rest of us bother any more?
Road to Wembley thread on 17:06 - Jan 7 with 1603 viewseastside_r

Road to Wembley thread on 17:03 - Jan 7 by DejR_vu

In fairness, they should know better by now. Can’t believe anyone would be surprised.

The saddest thing is that no-one is surprised.
Road to Wembley thread on 17:07 - Jan 7 with 1534 viewsDamo1962

Road to Wembley thread on 16:57 - Jan 7 by MedwayR

That's the season over now isn't it? Can't see us going up or down and now no cup run, season done...

Season is most certainly not over. Do you think these players will get enough points to keep us up? They might, but I reckon we are going to be looking over our shoulder from now till June. Shocking squad, full of over-rated weaklings, and a manager who has a long way to go to convince me. Of course at the end of the day...could anyone get a tune out of these wasters?
Road to Wembley thread on 17:08 - Jan 7 with 1489 views08olesen

Awful, truly awful. How on earth are we at risk of FFP when that is the squad we have assembled.

Les needs to go tomorrow! He doesnt have a scooby!

Andy Belk needs to go tomorrow! Did anyone see the video on the official last week. The bloke has never worked anywhere half decent before and yet he heads up our recruitment! Get rid.

Fair play to those that went. Shocking performance.

Poll: Who will the other play off

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024