Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Road to Wembley thread 10:43 - Jan 3 with 52298 viewsRangersDave

Yup, gone early on this one, however.......

I'm not so sure Fleetwood will be a pushover, especially with our .... unfit, tired, ill, useless, out of contract soon, (delete as appropriate) players.

With that in mind, i'm going 1-2 to the Rangers with Fleetwood scoring first and very early in the match.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Road to Wembley thread on 17:08 - Jan 7 with 2104 viewsenfieldargh

Road to Wembley thread on 17:03 - Jan 7 by jtuck

Yeah, that's the fear but don't really agree. It's so infuriating because we have all seen these very same players play much better than this.

Yes but just now and again

Consistently inconsistent

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Road to Wembley thread on 17:08 - Jan 7 with 2104 viewsngbqpr

Road to Wembley thread on 17:04 - Jan 7 by Metallica_Hoop

That was utter gash. I should carried on mining Erestrum on Empyrion instead.

They wanted it we didn't.

I'm sure we'd all be absolutely fine with Clive's report just reading:

FA Cup Round 3 - Business as Usual.

Then the poor sod can give himself a day off.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Road to Wembley thread on 17:09 - Jan 7 with 2078 viewsnumptydumpty

Every single player should make an apology to our fans that travelled up there to be shown this unbelievably dreadful display.

It looked very much like and I believe it to be true that EVERY single player on that pitch today could not have given a f**k about the pride of playing for QPR !!!

That was a total shocker. We were out fought but we had zero fight within us.

Even the lowest paid player will be on over 1 or 2 grand a week and you all put in that display.

Not the performance of professionals and yes we as fans could see you could not be arsed at all.

ABSOLUTE DISGRACE !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Road to Wembley thread on 17:09 - Jan 7 with 2078 viewsKerryE

Road to Wembley thread on 17:00 - Jan 7 by DTIG

All those that went need their heads tested.

And that's just the players!
Road to Wembley thread on 17:09 - Jan 7 with 2053 viewsthemodfather

BOW LOCKS!
Road to Wembley thread on 17:09 - Jan 7 with 2054 viewsBushRanger82

Out of the league cup at the first hurdle to lower league Charlton Athletic.
Now, out of the FA Cup at the first hurdle to Fleetwood farking Town.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, goes some way to explaining why local kids in Shepherd's Bush wear Chelsea shirts, Arsenal shirts, almost anything but QPR ones.
With a large percentage of our support being over 30 years old on average, this total lack of will to win anything other than the odd league game, is killing the club.
We are effectively watching our club slowly die right before our eyes.
Road to Wembley thread on 17:09 - Jan 7 with 2055 viewsFleetRss

There is clearly a massive mentality issue with this squad... too many players signed for their technical ability but unable to win ugly. Roberts, Hamalainen, Dozzell are not the players you want in your side for that kind of game and we simply don't have any old heads that are setting standards for the rest. Just like against Luton the players are not wiling to put their head where it hurts. As Warnock said " you've got to die for three points"
Road to Wembley thread on 17:10 - Jan 7 with 2018 viewsLblock

Why the surprise and anger?

This was so scripted and I’m shocked anyone is shocked.

File it under cut number 986 in the section entitled “The Clubs Death of a Thousand Cuts under the Current Clowns”.
Most of the UK on strike - seems our players looking to join in.

Just the slide down the table to look forward to now and more angst and heartache

I still think we’ll stay up

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Road to Wembley thread on 17:10 - Jan 7 with 2006 viewspaulparker

Road to Wembley thread on 17:04 - Jan 7 by Dixie_CT

Kakay and Niko wouldn’t start for Fleetwood, there has to be questions about why they are starting for us. Hall, Ramsey and Les should be nowhere near the team at the training ground, tell them to do one.

We need to get Stefan and Balogun back in the side as soon as possible, along with JCS. Some leaders and some metal.

Willock needs dropping, something isn’t right, he can’t beat a player. Dickie looks like a worse player than when we bought him, some basic errors both in and out of possession. Now 4th best CB at the club.

Richards should be starting more, he looks like such a threat and goes forward with intent.

I hope Critchley gets the players he needs out of the treatment room and onto the pitch and one or two signings to bolster the squad, otherwise this could go pretty toxic, pretty quick.

Ramsey and Les have been at this club to long now and if they think Kakay & Nico are decent championship full backs then that’s a sackable offence on its own
Major overhaul needed on and off the pitch , we are two Bob and I expect the same excuses from the happy clappers tonight and over the coming weeks defending these clowns associated with QPR
Absolutely sick of it now

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Road to Wembley thread on 17:10 - Jan 7 with 2006 viewsKerryE

Are we officially the worst FA cup team again, 51 3rd round exits?
Road to Wembley thread on 17:11 - Jan 7 with 1947 viewsDamo1962

Road to Wembley thread on 16:58 - Jan 7 by Nov77

BBC have just shown Lyndon dykes laughing and smiling while shaking hands with the oppo.

Hopefully he has just been told he is moving back to Scotland.
Road to Wembley thread on 17:11 - Jan 7 with 1965 viewseastside_r

Road to Wembley thread on 17:09 - Jan 7 by FleetRss

There is clearly a massive mentality issue with this squad... too many players signed for their technical ability but unable to win ugly. Roberts, Hamalainen, Dozzell are not the players you want in your side for that kind of game and we simply don't have any old heads that are setting standards for the rest. Just like against Luton the players are not wiling to put their head where it hurts. As Warnock said " you've got to die for three points"

If I was in the trenches with Dozzell, I’d shoot myself in the head.
Road to Wembley thread on 17:12 - Jan 7 with 1942 viewsHunterhoop

We can blame anyone and everyone but that performance was on the players, just like Burnley and Luton.

As someone else said, “zero fcuks given”. Spot on. No desire, hunger, or passion to win the game. Christ there was no intent to even get a shot away let alone score.

Send the loanees back. Drop some of the big names. Sign whatever nasty bastards we can afford regardless of ability.
Road to Wembley thread on 17:15 - Jan 7 with 1839 viewsted_hendrix

Road to Wembley thread on 16:56 - Jan 7 by dmm

Well, I know what you mean Ted, but yes. I did. As we all should FFS.

Of course you/we should, good job we 'stole' 3 points up at Preston.

Look I'm not beating up the club but some of our current players are way below par, I'm not 100% sure about our Manager and wont be for a fair few games yet, but jesus christ he's got some bloody work to do.

Bottom line for me is our players realy aint that good, we've burgling points for quite a while now.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Road to Wembley thread on 17:15 - Jan 7 with 1811 viewsSonofpugwash

I never bet against QPR but this would have been like finding money in the street.
It's as predictable as swallows returning to Capistrano.
(Could do with a wee swally meself now)

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Road to Wembley thread on 17:16 - Jan 7 with 1774 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Road to Wembley thread on 17:10 - Jan 7 by paulparker

Ramsey and Les have been at this club to long now and if they think Kakay & Nico are decent championship full backs then that’s a sackable offence on its own
Major overhaul needed on and off the pitch , we are two Bob and I expect the same excuses from the happy clappers tonight and over the coming weeks defending these clowns associated with QPR

As Clive has said before, every time you sacrifice a cup run you contradict the 'no money in the kitty' excuses.

Of course, this may not be clear to the masterminds running the club.
Road to Wembley thread on 17:18 - Jan 7 with 1715 viewsandrew1302

For those like me who would like ticket money refunded lee.hoos@qpr.co.uk
Road to Wembley thread on 17:18 - Jan 7 with 1708 viewspaulparker

Road to Wembley thread on 17:12 - Jan 7 by Hunterhoop

We can blame anyone and everyone but that performance was on the players, just like Burnley and Luton.

As someone else said, “zero fcuks given”. Spot on. No desire, hunger, or passion to win the game. Christ there was no intent to even get a shot away let alone score.

Send the loanees back. Drop some of the big names. Sign whatever nasty bastards we can afford regardless of ability.

Who are the men in charge for buying and overpaying on the these absolute whoppers
Time for Les and Ramsey to go imo

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Road to Wembley thread on 17:21 - Jan 7 with 1604 viewsandrew1302

and here is what i wrote

I have supported QPR since 1968 and that was one of the most abject performances I have ever seen crowned by Dykes laughing with Scott Brown at the end of the match which is a total disgrace. All those who bought tickets should have their money refunded. It was a very long journey and to be presented with that type of performance was an insult to all the fans in attendance.
Road to Wembley thread on 17:22 - Jan 7 with 1601 viewsCamberleyR

Road to Wembley thread on 17:10 - Jan 7 by KerryE

Are we officially the worst FA cup team again, 51 3rd round exits?

I think we held it outright anyway before today. Plymouth I think were at least one behind us.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Road to Wembley thread on 17:22 - Jan 7 with 1603 viewsLogman

Road to Wembley thread on 17:05 - Jan 7 by LongsufferingR

Well to be fair he can just copy and paste from so many previous years. The lack of effort from the players was extraordinary so why should Clive or the rest of us bother any more?

Spot on. And add the management team too. If they haven't got the wherewithal to set us up or change things to affect the game then why should Clive go to all the effort ? Well said.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2023 17:23]
Road to Wembley thread on 17:24 - Jan 7 with 1536 viewsDixie_CT

There is something wrong at the club and a lot of the responsibility lays with Les.

His directorship is a turning into a failure and any success he had is starting to dwindle. He comes under zero scrutiny, riding off the status as a player and QPR legend.

Surely the Board want to try something different with the DoF and whatever Ramsey’s role is not working. Financial Sustainability? I reckon they are both on at least £100k+ per year.

Time for the fans to start putting pressure on for a change at that level because we have changed players and managers and it hasn’t worked so time to look elsewhere.
Road to Wembley thread on 17:24 - Jan 7 with 1518 viewsDamo1962

Road to Wembley thread on 17:09 - Jan 7 by BushRanger82

Out of the league cup at the first hurdle to lower league Charlton Athletic.
Now, out of the FA Cup at the first hurdle to Fleetwood farking Town.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, goes some way to explaining why local kids in Shepherd's Bush wear Chelsea shirts, Arsenal shirts, almost anything but QPR ones.
With a large percentage of our support being over 30 years old on average, this total lack of will to win anything other than the odd league game, is killing the club.
We are effectively watching our club slowly die right before our eyes.

So true, and heart-breaking. Glad I saw us when we were a club to be proud of, and the rest of London took us seriously. There is probably a generation around SB and NW London ...who don't even know we exist.
Road to Wembley thread on 17:25 - Jan 7 with 1505 views08olesen

Agreed. The whole scouting department needs to join them. You have to ask what the search criteria is if you come back with Dozzell, Roberts, Dykes as the answers.

Amit, Tony et al. are having their pants pulled down by this lot.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Road to Wembley thread on 17:25 - Jan 7 with 1496 viewsloftus77

Road to Wembley thread on 17:10 - Jan 7 by Lblock

Why the surprise and anger?

This was so scripted and I’m shocked anyone is shocked.

File it under cut number 986 in the section entitled “The Clubs Death of a Thousand Cuts under the Current Clowns”.
Most of the UK on strike - seems our players looking to join in.

Just the slide down the table to look forward to now and more angst and heartache

I still think we’ll stay up

Agree with all of this except last sentence.
I don't. At all.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024