Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, Are We DOOMED....? 07:44 - Feb 1 with 9066 viewsDorse

Or what?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 07:59 - Feb 1 with 5125 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Doomed?

Why not.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 08:04 - Feb 1 with 5107 viewsBurnleyhoop

Doesn’t look good does it.

1 win in 14, all Beale’s disciples downing tools or feigning injury, our weaker squad members finally being jettisoned and our main striker in hospital with pneumonia.

Meanwhile, the scum, Foolham and Brentford are spending hundreds of millions and leaving us well and truly in their wake.

The world is turning to shit and this country is an utter shambles with every man and his dog going out on strike for pay rises that will bankrupt the country. ( accepting that this is largely of the government’s own doing through rank miss management)

There really doesn’t appear to be a speck of light at the end of a very, very long tunnel. Unless somebody else can lift the mood…..please.
So, Are We DOOMED....? on 08:14 - Feb 1 with 5065 viewsDixie_CT

Strap in folks; it’s going to be a bumpy ride!

A siege mentality is needed but these players are more comparable with the strength of a soufflé .

Player recruitment for next season needs to be almost flawless and we are going to be trying to recruit Glastonbury headliners on the budget for a shindig in a flat-roofed pub.
So, Are We DOOMED....? on 08:22 - Feb 1 with 5013 viewsloftus77

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 08:04 - Feb 1 by Burnleyhoop

1 win in 14, all Beale’s disciples downing tools or feigning injury, our weaker squad members finally being jettisoned and our main striker in hospital with pneumonia.

Meanwhile, the scum, Foolham and Brentford are spending hundreds of millions and leaving us well and truly in their wake.

The world is turning to shit and this country is an utter shambles with every man and his dog going out on strike for pay rises that will bankrupt the country. ( accepting that this is largely of the government’s own doing through rank miss management)

There really doesn’t appear to be a speck of light at the end of a very, very long tunnel. Unless somebody else can lift the mood…..please.

Re last para: Our B team are on a roll.

And Cardiff lost last night.

I tried.
So, Are We DOOMED....? on 08:32 - Feb 1 with 4955 viewsdaveB

if they go mad and win a game of football this weekend the world suddenly looks a very different place
So, Are We DOOMED....? on 08:35 - Feb 1 with 4950 viewsR_from_afar

We didn’t lose any of our best players in the transfer window. That said, “best” is a relative term and even with our first choice eleven on the pitch, we can’t win for toffee.

If I were Critchley, I would tell the squad that if Lyndon managed to play on with pneumonia, the least they can do is put in a shift.

The team’s confidence is very low and a win, however scrappy, could make all the difference. I’m praying we’ll somehow manage to scrape a win at the weekend.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 08:37 - Feb 1 with 4938 viewsTheChef

Yes just like last week. And the week before that.

As you were.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 09:01 - Feb 1 with 4816 viewsBurnleyhoop

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 08:22 - Feb 1 by loftus77

Re last para: Our B team are on a roll.

And Cardiff lost last night.

I tried.

Thanks for that Loftus……a speck of light to be had after all 🙂
Login to get fewer ads

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 09:18 - Feb 1 with 4726 viewsWokingR

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 08:32 - Feb 1 by daveB

if they go mad and win a game of football this weekend the world suddenly looks a very different place

I only hope you are in a departure lounge and off somewhere nice on holiday.
Otherwise, there is no other reason for you to be drinking this early in the day.
So, Are We DOOMED....? on 09:28 - Feb 1 with 4661 viewsHAYESBOY

Well not that long ago we were top of the league with the same players.

We just need to get a couple of wins for momentum and we will be ok. Certainly don't think we will go down.

Smells like a trout farm in here

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 09:28 - Feb 1 with 4659 viewsSuffolk

A couple of months back we were lauding our ability to beat any team in the league on our day. What has changed? The team has lost confidence and motivation. If Critchley can get in the players heads and fire them up we can have a good end of season.
So, Are We DOOMED....? on 09:28 - Feb 1 with 4658 viewsDorse

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 09:18 - Feb 1 by WokingR

Otherwise, there is no other reason for you to be drinking this early in the day.

Oh, I can think of loads of reasons.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 09:32 - Feb 1 with 4628 viewstxmw12

brilliant haha
So, Are We DOOMED....? on 09:38 - Feb 1 with 4583 viewsted_hendrix

No we're not doomed, we'll be fine I reckon.

We need to stop feeling sorry for ourselves too, this MB is like a bloody morgue at the moment which up to a point is just about understandable but we're not unique, we're who we are and It's been that way for what seems like an eternity.

It goes with the territory, you gotta deal with It or give up.

We're average crap with the odd splattering of being above average crap.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 09:45 - Feb 1 with 4506 viewsPhildo

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 09:38 - Feb 1 by ted_hendrix

No we're not doomed, we'll be fine I reckon.

We need to stop feeling sorry for ourselves too, this MB is like a bloody morgue at the moment which up to a point is just about understandable but we're not unique, we're who we are and It's been that way for what seems like an eternity.

It goes with the territory, you gotta deal with It or give up.

We're average crap with the odd splattering of being above average crap.

Very wise post. Periods like this make the occasional shafts of light so enjoyable. It will pass in time. And if not cheap bottles of wine can be had in spoons for as little as £8.50 a bottle.
So, Are We DOOMED....? on 09:53 - Feb 1 with 4446 viewscolinallcars

I only drink twice a week these days. Monday to Thursday and Friday to Sunday.
I think it's at best touch and go whether we pull round. This team certainly hasn't got the guts for a relegation battle. Most teams below us have a game or two in hand.
So, Are We DOOMED....? on 09:59 - Feb 1 with 4415 viewsSK_hoops

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 08:14 - Feb 1 by Dixie_CT

Strap in folks; it’s going to be a bumpy ride!

A siege mentality is needed but these players are more comparable with the strength of a soufflé .

Player recruitment for next season needs to be almost flawless and we are going to be trying to recruit Glastonbury headliners on the budget for a shindig in a flat-roofed pub.

Might as well recruit some players from people who drink in flat roof pubs. At they'll have some bite and be up for it.
So, Are We DOOMED....? on 09:59 - Feb 1 with 4410 viewsLblock

I STILL THINK WE’LL STAY UP

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 10:07 - Feb 1 with 4377 viewsrobith

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 10:17 - Feb 1 with 4295 viewsmonners1969

here goes - I think the club needs a Re-set and tbf to Critchley it looks as though thats whats in progress....

Shodipo (id have kept for squad player), Thomas, Travelman all gone... More than Likely Masterton to follow and Maybe Owens in summer.

He's has to keep the loans we have and work with them. No signings will force us to give Armstrong a run in the match day squad and start to get him towards 50 senior games, can Drewe (I like what ive seen of him) Dixon Bonner (Is he injured?), Kolli get some game time between now and end of season?

We're not going up and we'd have to totally implode to go down.... (I know its possible) but feels like the start of weaning us of too many loans...
So, Are We DOOMED....? on 10:20 - Feb 1 with 4278 viewsterryb

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 09:59 - Feb 1 by Lblock

I STILL THINK WE’LL STAY UP

This is the problem Lblock, it was directly after you first posted this that it all went wrong!

I can't see how we could possibly finish below, Cardiff, Wigan & Blackpool & I don't think we will, but then I remember how Luton dropped from the top three to being relegated. As shite as we were for that season, we managed to dig out some vicories to stay up & I'm a little concerned that one of those clubs will do the same!

We just need someone to play the Adam Boulder role & someone else the part played from the ex Brighton centre half. Name not remembered! The win at home to Preston is still one of my favourite games & even Jimmy Smith contributed!
So, Are We DOOMED....? on 10:20 - Feb 1 with 4275 viewsEsox_Lucius

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 09:45 - Feb 1 by Phildo

Very wise post. Periods like this make the occasional shafts of light so enjoyable. It will pass in time. And if not cheap bottles of wine can be had in spoons for as little as £8.50 a bottle.

Aldi wine from £3.50 a bottle and you wouldn't need the shots after going into a spoons.

The grass is always greener.

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 10:33 - Feb 1 with 4221 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Away kit is nice. So, I wouldn't write the whole season off as an unmitigated disaster...just yet.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 10:37 - Feb 1 with 4190 viewsBluce_Ree

We're not doomed. That's not how the curse works. It doesn't kill you, it keeps you alive and lets you suffer.

It's like our Chairman is now Pinhead from the Hellraiser movies.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 10:37 - Feb 1 with 4190 viewsheadhoops

Not doomed and having consumed an Aldi bottle of wine this morning I am happily looking forward to the day we have our bright shiny new stadium and the half time entertainment is Lblock eating a hat. Probably not going to happen in my lifetime but then this is the QPR I love, Wembley 67, 81, Bobby Zamora day, I even recall winning in the FA Cup. Be brave Neil and give a few of our kids a run out - only way to find out if they can step up.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024