Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, Are We DOOMED....? 07:44 - Feb 1 with 9379 viewsDorse

Or what?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 10:42 - Feb 1 with 2011 viewsPlanetHonneywood

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 10:37 - Feb 1 by headhoops

Not doomed and having consumed an Aldi bottle of wine this morning I am happily looking forward to the day we have our bright shiny new stadium and the half time entertainment is Lblock eating a hat. Probably not going to happen in my lifetime but then this is the QPR I love, Wembley 67, 81, Bobby Zamora day, I even recall winning in the FA Cup. Be brave Neil and give a few of our kids a run out - only way to find out if they can step up.

Bloody Spurs fan!!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 10:44 - Feb 1 with 2011 viewsRangersDave

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 09:28 - Feb 1 by Suffolk

A couple of months back we were lauding our ability to beat any team in the league on our day. What has changed? The team has lost confidence and motivation. If Critchley can get in the players heads and fire them up we can have a good end of season.

Not sure this lot can be motivated ever again mate.

They are still taking a wedge each week on a 2+ year contract, turning up, doing a bit of excercise, then going home to spend it on bling, cake and fast cars.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 10:51 - Feb 1 with 1982 viewscolinallcars

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 10:20 - Feb 1 by Esox_Lucius

Aldi wine from £3.50 a bottle and you wouldn't need the shots after going into a spoons.

No Aldi wine for me - I'm fussy. I even send the wine back at home.
So, Are We DOOMED....? on 10:53 - Feb 1 with 1970 viewsEsox_Lucius

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 10:51 - Feb 1 by colinallcars

No Aldi wine for me - I'm fussy. I even send the wine back at home.

I bought a very nice Château Margaux from Aldi a few years ago to celebrate my 65th birthday. Expensive, but worth it.

The grass is always greener.

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 10:58 - Feb 1 with 1956 viewsRangersw12

Future is bleak

Smaller clubs are over taking us and give it a few years we will call AFC Wimbledon our rivals

Booked train to Rotherham though
So, Are We DOOMED....? on 11:01 - Feb 1 with 1944 viewsheadhoops

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 10:42 - Feb 1 by PlanetHonneywood

Bloody Spurs fan!!!

too young to go in 67 - first time seeing us at wembley was 81.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 11:16 - Feb 1 with 1896 viewsstanistheman

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 08:04 - Feb 1 by Burnleyhoop

Doesn’t look good does it.

1 win in 14, all Beale’s disciples downing tools or feigning injury, our weaker squad members finally being jettisoned and our main striker in hospital with pneumonia.

Meanwhile, the scum, Foolham and Brentford are spending hundreds of millions and leaving us well and truly in their wake.

The world is turning to shit and this country is an utter shambles with every man and his dog going out on strike for pay rises that will bankrupt the country. ( accepting that this is largely of the government’s own doing through rank miss management)

There really doesn’t appear to be a speck of light at the end of a very, very long tunnel. Unless somebody else can lift the mood…..please.

This Government is a bit like our Board…wasteful mismanagement of resources leading to many of us being worse off than before they arrived.
So, Are We DOOMED....? on 11:18 - Feb 1 with 1887 viewsPlanetHonneywood

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 11:01 - Feb 1 by headhoops

too young to go in 67 - first time seeing us at wembley was 81.

Shame you didn't go in 1982 and seen us in an FA Cup final.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 11:18 - Feb 1 with 1888 viewsR_from_afar

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 09:28 - Feb 1 by Dorse

Oh, I can think of loads of reasons.

With the top of the list being pining for Dom Ball

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 11:27 - Feb 1 with 1846 viewsLoyalitat

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 10:58 - Feb 1 by Rangersw12

Future is bleak

Smaller clubs are over taking us and give it a few years we will call AFC Wimbledon our rivals

Future does look bleak.

We could do a lot worse as a club and learn from AFC Wimbledon in terms of how they have impressively maximised their limited ground space and on a very limited budget. Not for Loftus Road but for the Christie stadium for instance, which would come with its own limitations.

AFC also have planning permission to expand to 20K.
So, Are We DOOMED....? on 11:28 - Feb 1 with 1843 viewsRs_Holy

1 win in 14, all Beale’s disciples downing tools or feigning injury, our weaker squad members finally being jettisoned and our main striker in hospital with pneumonia.

Meanwhile, the scum, Foolham and Brentford are spending hundreds of millions and leaving us well and truly in their wake.

The world is turning to shit and this country is an utter shambles with every man and his dog going out on strike for pay rises that will bankrupt the country. ( accepting that this is largely of the government’s own doing through rank miss management)

There really doesn’t appear to be a speck of light at the end of a very, very long tunnel. Unless somebody else can lift the mood…..please.

erm ... erm ... erm......... doing sausage, mash and onion gravy this evening ... :)
So, Are We DOOMED....? on 11:34 - Feb 1 with 1817 viewsstantheman10

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 10:58 - Feb 1 by Rangersw12

Future is bleak

Some people are sadly disillusioned about how 'big' a club we are. Which small clubs are overtaking us? The only clubs I'd regard as smaller than us in the Premier league Bournemouth and Hounslow. In the Championship the only teams above us that are 'smaller' are Milllllll and possibly Lootown and there are 5 clubs in League 1 who are 'bigger' than us.
So, Are We DOOMED....? on 11:51 - Feb 1 with 1789 viewsvanrrrr

Stef back this weekend - makes a huge difference I think -this slump started around when he got hurt- hopefully his presence can get everyone back on track

I am so convinced that I have booked my Huddersfield train this morning- comeback starts Saturday!
So, Are We DOOMED....? on 12:04 - Feb 1 with 1756 viewsgobbles

Why did you want QPR to spend loads of money?
Surely any money spent now means less that can be spent in the summer when they will be looking at a proper rebuild.
If you always look at QPR in comparison to what other clubs do, then you will always find something to de disappointed about.
I'm glad to see Chelsea blow another £100m every time they buy a player. It's all more debt that Boehly will be ever more anxious to get back when they don't get into the Champions League, especially after he overpaid for the club by so much.. After all, they can only play 11 players at any one time
Our team should be comfortably good enough to avoid relegation.
So, Are We DOOMED....? on 12:13 - Feb 1 with 1733 viewsWhip_It

Two thoughts:

I would be happy if we did not spend money this window because we need to leave some headroom for a new, improved contract for Willock.

This is now an ideal opportunity to see some of those B team youngsters getting chances in the first team, even if only on the bench.
So, Are We DOOMED....? on 12:31 - Feb 1 with 1688 viewsDorse

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 11:18 - Feb 1 by R_from_afar

With the top of the list being pining for Dom Ball

Don't. You'll just set me off again.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 15:31 - Feb 1 with 1516 viewsLblock

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 10:20 - Feb 1 by terryb

This is the problem Lblock, it was directly after you first posted this that it all went wrong!

I can't see how we could possibly finish below, Cardiff, Wigan & Blackpool & I don't think we will, but then I remember how Luton dropped from the top three to being relegated. As shite as we were for that season, we managed to dig out some vicories to stay up & I'm a little concerned that one of those clubs will do the same!

We just need someone to play the Adam Boulder role & someone else the part played from the ex Brighton centre half. Name not remembered! The win at home to Preston is still one of my favourite games & even Jimmy Smith contributed!

This has been pointed out previously.... the new more positive me hasn't rubbed off on the club.

I think the name that escapes you is Danny Cullip?
John Gregory got what he needed then and Boulder and Cullip were instrumental at giving us a spine when we desperately needed one back then. Sadly if I recall they both had instantly forgettable follow up seasons and left soon after.

I a sort of surprised we didn't make a foray into the market this window as clearly some right 'orrible barstewards are needed to shake the place up. I get the FFP horror that is causing many to wet their knickers but surely some creative accounting can be done to stave off any threat of League One and what that entails? Lesser of two evils?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 16:30 - Feb 1 with 1441 viewsPinnerPaul

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 09:38 - Feb 1 by ted_hendrix

No we're not doomed, we'll be fine I reckon.

We need to stop feeling sorry for ourselves too, this MB is like a bloody morgue at the moment which up to a point is just about understandable but we're not unique, we're who we are and It's been that way for what seems like an eternity.

It goes with the territory, you gotta deal with It or give up.

We're average crap with the odd splattering of being above average crap.

Well said Ted!
So, Are We DOOMED....? on 16:34 - Feb 1 with 1435 viewsPinnerPaul

Ray of light - without stealing Clive's thunder, referee on Saturday is usually pretty sensible!
So, Are We DOOMED....? on 16:41 - Feb 1 with 1400 viewsEsox_Lucius

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 15:31 - Feb 1 by Lblock

This has been pointed out previously.... the new more positive me hasn't rubbed off on the club.

I think the name that escapes you is Danny Cullip?
John Gregory got what he needed then and Boulder and Cullip were instrumental at giving us a spine when we desperately needed one back then. Sadly if I recall they both had instantly forgettable follow up seasons and left soon after.

I a sort of surprised we didn't make a foray into the market this window as clearly some right 'orrible barstewards are needed to shake the place up. I get the FFP horror that is causing many to wet their knickers but surely some creative accounting can be done to stave off any threat of League One and what that entails? Lesser of two evils?

Creative accounting? Like Mel Morris did? Finances in football are under immense scrutiny and little ole QPR won't escape forensic scrutiny within FFP. Did you bother to take a look at the Football Sustainability Index I posted elsewhere? We are struggling at the bottom and have very little wiggle room.

The grass is always greener.

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 16:55 - Feb 1 with 1357 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

We'll stay up, scrapping enough points, but it will be close. Critchley will rebuild come the summer, maybe 1 or 2 sold for less than we think they're worth.
A few youth players fully integrated into the 1st team, and told grab a starting place and keep it.
Come March 2024 we are mid table, but then win 8 in a row to snatch a playoff place.
We win the semi final, smacking Southampton 3-0 with an Armstrong hat trick. Jones head explodes.
In the final 1-0 down to Loooton, 89 minutes played. But to expertly delivered corners from Chair, the first ones to clear the first defender all season, sees Big Jimmy Dunne grab the equaliser then winner in 30 seconds.
The Rs faithful go mental, crying in the streets, grab your neighbor's.

The Rs are back!!!!!

Gotta have hope!
So, Are We DOOMED....? on 16:59 - Feb 1 with 1336 viewsRangersw12

So it seems the ambitions on here amount to staying up 😂

This is worst Championship for years so we should be at the very least looking to finish top 10 if not a play off push
So, Are We DOOMED....? on 17:43 - Feb 1 with 1271 viewsPunteR

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 16:59 - Feb 1 by Rangersw12

This is worst Championship for years so we should be at the very least looking to finish top 10 if not a play off push

100%

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 18:01 - Feb 1 with 1232 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 11:27 - Feb 1 by Loyalitat

Future does look bleak.

We could do a lot worse as a club and learn from AFC Wimbledon in terms of how they have impressively maximised their limited ground space and on a very limited budget. Not for Loftus Road but for the Christie stadium for instance, which would come with its own limitations.

AFC also have planning permission to expand to 20K.

The ground always had permission to expand, the fans didnt want a big goldfish bowl stadium that would be 3/4 empty. So a smaller one was built, which can be added to.
Most stadium are built like this, just like Brentfords.

I imagine we would do the same.
So, Are We DOOMED....? on 19:50 - Feb 1 with 1116 viewsNortholt_Rs

So, Are We DOOMED....? on 16:59 - Feb 1 by Rangersw12

We’ve got 8 points from the last 39….

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024