Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sack the board?? 12:43 - Mar 19 with 8004 viewsPikey

I'm sure I'll be corrected if wrong but the chants of sack the board seem a little suicidal.
Surely if the board go then the monthly cheques of £1.8m cease. Therefore players cant be paid plus we enter administration with a points deduction that surely will relegate us.
Let's hope the board do not take the advice and up sticks.
Sack the board?? on 13:00 - Mar 19 with 4301 viewsstevec

All sound advice but you must admit the bit where you say players can’t be paid does have a certain allure to it.
Sack the board?? on 13:02 - Mar 19 with 4290 viewsBushRanger82

I hope they sell up. We are going nowhere fast with them at the helm.
Get in people who want to be winners, and not just of promotion, either.

If that's not possible, then I guess we'll have to lump it.
Much like the players did too often yesterday.
Sack the board?? on 13:27 - Mar 19 with 4191 viewskensalriser

Great, let's get an ad up on Gumtree asking for new owners who want to be winners. Sorted.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Sack the board?? on 13:32 - Mar 19 with 4164 viewsandrew1302

I am not sure sack the board referred to Rueben etc i think it was aimed at Les and Hoos and rightly so.
Sack the board?? on 13:35 - Mar 19 with 4130 viewsstowmarketrange

There must a queue a mile long of billionaires wanting to write off £1.6 million of their money every month to help out a club with a substandard ground and a dwindling divided fanbase with massive debts and no option to spend money to get them out of a hole.
I understand the frustration,but calling for the owners to sell up is not the answer.
Sack the board?? on 13:39 - Mar 19 with 4112 viewsstowmarketrange

Sack the board?? on 13:32 - Mar 19 by andrew1302

I am not sure sack the board referred to Rueben etc i think it was aimed at Les and Hoos and rightly so.

The poster at the back of R block stated that the owners should sell up and get out of our club.If they want to sing “Ferdinand out,” or “Hoos out,” that’s fair enough,but they were singing “Sack the board.”
Sack the board?? on 13:52 - Mar 19 with 4058 viewsterryb

Sack the board?? on 13:32 - Mar 19 by andrew1302

The flag/banner they had named Rueben, Tony etc as well as the DoF & CEO.
Sack the board?? on 14:01 - Mar 19 with 4020 viewshertshoops

We're all chuffed off with the absolute state of things this season, but calling for the owners to ditch the club is suicidal. Anyone taking over still can't spend more on players than these ones

Sure the DoF has to be questioned on some of his recent recruitment and competence, but no point in giving him the tin tac until end of season

The banner up the back of R block was just frustrated kids, isn't going to change a thing
Login to get fewer ads

Sack the board?? on 14:02 - Mar 19 with 3980 viewsBenny_the_Ball

'Sack the board' is a silly chant as they own the club and aren't going to sack themselves. On the flip side, selling the club is the not the same as going into administration. The key here would be finding a new owner(s) who is willing to take QPR on, warts and all. Said owner would have to be tempted with a price that reflects those warts.

Whilst I understand and share the fans' frustrations, now is not the time for such protests. All hands are required on deck to stop the jolly good ship QPR from sinking into League 1. When the dust settles, then review senior management positions.
Sack the board?? on 14:08 - Mar 19 with 3976 viewsQPR_Jim

Sack the board?? on 14:01 - Mar 19 by hertshoops

We're all chuffed off with the absolute state of things this season, but calling for the owners to ditch the club is suicidal. Anyone taking over still can't spend more on players than these ones

Sure the DoF has to be questioned on some of his recent recruitment and competence, but no point in giving him the tin tac until end of season

The banner up the back of R block was just frustrated kids, isn't going to change a thing

Frustrated kids or copying Everton's fans protests?
Sack the board?? on 14:12 - Mar 19 with 3955 viewsmikechaj

Every club has its brainless supporters - we are all disillusioned with the pathetic performances which the players have put in for 50% of the last three seasons and this current run is as bad as I’ve ever seen and my first game was in 1968.
These short sighted idiots have as many brain cells as the people who bought a place on the Costa del Sol, voted for Brexit then couldn’t believe it when they found out their freedom of movement had been curtailed to 90 day periods. So let’s sack the board and kill the club. Brilliant.
Sack the board?? on 17:49 - Mar 19 with 3728 viewsBoston

In my day...we just used to sing, "what a load of rubbish".

Flasback edit...there were a couple of Watford fans in my school and I became quite pally with one of them. Can recall quite vividly standing in Rookery one evening with the chant of "Bonser Out" ringing around the terrace. Thought it strange then, still do now, unless you have people lined up to take over.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2023 17:55]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Sack the board?? on 17:55 - Mar 19 with 3713 viewsbosh67

We can't sack the board, they are literally keeping us from dying on our arse off the field. They have made horrendous mistakes, letting Warburton go being the best so far, but unless some Middle Eastern billionaire who pays top dollar for masochism comes along...

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sack the board?? on 18:13 - Mar 19 with 3657 viewsLogman

The booing and the chants from that end/corner of the ground were disgraceful. The players gave 100% and pretty much all if them tried hard and did justice to the shirt. It's Beale and the sick notes that have let us down. It's not the fault of the board that half our squad has not been playing.
Sack the board?? on 18:23 - Mar 19 with 3617 viewspaulparker

Sack the board?? on 18:13 - Mar 19 by Logman

The booing and the chants from that end/corner of the ground were disgraceful. The players gave 100% and pretty much all if them tried hard and did justice to the shirt. It's Beale and the sick notes that have let us down. It's not the fault of the board that half our squad has not been playing.

If it wasn’t for Beale we would be on about 5 points for the season
It’s lazy to keep blaming him for our woes this season , yes he is a snake but our problems lie much deeper than him going
Your definitely watching a different team to the rest of us to suggest the players are giving everything to the shirt , they are a rabble who wouldn’t get a game for the rose and crown on a Sunday

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sack the board?? on 18:25 - Mar 19 with 3611 viewsQPR_Hibs

Sack the board?? on 13:27 - Mar 19 by kensalriser

Great, let's get an ad up on Gumtree asking for new owners who want to be winners. Sorted.

**No timewasters**

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Sack the board?? on 18:26 - Mar 19 with 3596 viewsStanisgod

Mostly sung by a bunch of teens.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Sack the board?? on 18:27 - Mar 19 with 3585 viewsHastings_Hoops

Ridiculous on every count demanding “sack the board”.

1) suicidal
2) they own the bl00dy club; so who will do the sacking?!

Moronic and small minded.
Sack the board?? on 18:35 - Mar 19 with 3539 viewsHayesender

Sack the board?? on 14:12 - Mar 19 by mikechaj

Every club has its brainless supporters - we are all disillusioned with the pathetic performances which the players have put in for 50% of the last three seasons and this current run is as bad as I’ve ever seen and my first game was in 1968.
These short sighted idiots have as many brain cells as the people who bought a place on the Costa del Sol, voted for Brexit then couldn’t believe it when they found out their freedom of movement had been curtailed to 90 day periods. So let’s sack the board and kill the club. Brilliant.

I stubbed my toe this morning. Bloody brexit!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Sack the board?? on 19:01 - Mar 19 with 3459 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The only people who would buy the club in this state are predatory.

See Derby and Bury.

Be careful what you wish for.
Sack the board?? on 19:18 - Mar 19 with 3395 viewsHammersmithR

We need Amit and Reuben. But Hoos and Les have to go. We need a change of direction and ultimately a DoF who is qualified. Probably need a freshen up at Academy level as well. Likes of Kakay and Drewe are not Championship standard.
Sack the board?? on 19:27 - Mar 19 with 3362 viewsBrianMcCarthy

All talk of ownership change has to stop for the next eight games, or until we're (hopefuuly) safe.

Any protests, any disunity, any action that might destabilise the goal of escaping relegation can only be detrimental.

I say this as one of the leaders of the 'Thompson Out' protests. As I've said often on here, I was proud to help at the time, but regret it in retrospect.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Sack the board?? on 19:38 - Mar 19 with 3323 viewsthemodfather

we would need a mug with at least £50m to instantly clear our debts for now, then to see progress and forget new ground etc another £50m to strengthen the squad
the people we have now and recently are meant to be serious successful businessmen, well i don't see it. . and its across the leagues, the money lost by clubs is vast.
Sack the board?? on 19:59 - Mar 19 with 3263 viewsdistortR

Sack the board?? on 19:27 - Mar 19 by BrianMcCarthy

All talk of ownership change has to stop for the next eight games, or until we're (hopefuuly) safe.

Any protests, any disunity, any action that might destabilise the goal of escaping relegation can only be detrimental.

I say this as one of the leaders of the 'Thompson Out' protests. As I've said often on here, I was proud to help at the time, but regret it in retrospect.

Yeah, you couldn't even organise a decent b&b in................
Sack the board?? on 20:08 - Mar 19 with 3211 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sack the board?? on 19:59 - Mar 19 by distortR

Yeah, you couldn't even organise a decent b&b in................

Y'see....more disunity...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024