Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dykes off? 10:13 - Jun 8 with 28818 viewshubble

Can't see this has been posted on here anywhere:

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Dykes off? on 11:05 - Jun 8 with 9185 viewscolinallcars

He'll be off no doubt. I imagine we'll give Chris Martin another year and see if can help Armstrong develop.
Dykes off? on 11:25 - Jun 8 with 9099 viewsAntti_Heinola

Martin for Dykes is a significant downgrade.
Depressing.

Bare bones.

Dykes off? on 11:36 - Jun 8 with 9017 viewsBlue_Castello

Fyi - it's on the Summer transfer rumours thread...
Dykes off? on 11:43 - Jun 8 with 8971 viewsDaBurgh

Dykes off? on 11:25 - Jun 8 by Antti_Heinola

Depressing.

Cheer up! According to wikipedia Martin has scored 4 in 14 - 28.5% of games played.
Dykes 29 in 113 - 25.6%
Dykes off? on 11:44 - Jun 8 with 8963 viewsRed_Ranger

Depressing.

this.

FFS.

Depressing
Dykes off? on 11:47 - Jun 8 with 8924 viewsRs_Holy

Depressing.

Okay so Millwall almost made the playoffs last season but with all due respects to them its hardly progression for him is it?
Are Millwall paying their players more than QPR?... cant see it myself.
Dykes off? (n/t) on 11:48 - Jun 8 with 8941 viewsconnell10

Dykes off? on 11:47 - Jun 8 by Rs_Holy

Okay so Millwall almost made the playoffs last season but with all due respects to them its hardly progression for him is it?
Are Millwall paying their players more than QPR?... cant see it myself.

Obviously like Bristol City , Millwall are a better club than us now. We are down with the bottom feeders scratching a poultry living! F uck me how we have fallen....incredibly depressing.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2023 11:51]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Dykes off? on 11:50 - Jun 8 with 8923 viewsloftboy

It’s on the transfer rumours thread.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Dykes off? on 11:51 - Jun 8 with 8902 viewsHayesender

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_House?wprov=sfla1

This name has been mentioned as a player we're looking at a few times over the last couple of weeks.

We seem to like non scoring strikers, so there may be some truth in it. Dykes replacement?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Dykes off? on 12:00 - Jun 8 with 8871 viewsToast_R

Well, at least we are getting fees for players rather than paying them off.
Dykes off? (n/t) on 12:20 - Jun 8 with 8741 viewsRs_Holy

Dykes off? (n/t) on 11:48 - Jun 8 by connell10

Obviously like Bristol City , Millwall are a better club than us now. We are down with the bottom feeders scratching a poultry living! F uck me how we have fallen....incredibly depressing.

Well if that is the case then it is really worrying because there really is nothing betweeen the 2 clubs regarding size of stadium, average attendances, and (apart from last season) League standings... :(
Dykes off? on 12:34 - Jun 8 with 8676 viewsterryb

I thought Millwall had agreed a fee with Hibs for a "centre forward". Surely they wouldn't be in the market for two of them that cost over a million?

Perhaps this is just being picked up from January when they bid for Dykes?
Dykes off? on 13:33 - Jun 8 with 8442 viewsSir_Chops

A real pity, that.

But on the plus side, "Other Championship clubs are also interested" might help drum up more than Millwall apparently want to pay.
Dykes off? on 13:49 - Jun 8 with 8363 viewsNorthantsHoop

No great loss, other than another one along with Dickie who's value has dropped in last 18 months. Misses far too many easy chances, but he has had a difficult season with illness and if we can recoup some costs without running his contract down then fine. If I remember correctly think there was a sell on fee to Livingstone when he is sold.
Dykes off? (n/t) on 14:32 - Jun 8 with 8091 viewsjohnhoop

Chickens coming home to roost.
Dykes off? on 15:04 - Jun 8 with 7995 viewsAntti_Heinola

Dykes off? on 13:49 - Jun 8 by NorthantsHoop

No great loss, other than another one along with Dickie who's value has dropped in last 18 months. Misses far too many easy chances, but he has had a difficult season with illness and if we can recoup some costs without running his contract down then fine. If I remember correctly think there was a sell on fee to Livingstone when he is sold.

we can keep saying this, but it's a huge loss if you don't adequately replace. He's a mid-table standard Championship striker. We have no money. If his 'replacement' is Martin, it's an enormous loss.
It's the same with Dickie, and was gthe same with someone like Bidwell. We limped on for years without a proper, regularly fit LB until we finally got Paal, who must be looking for the first plane out at the moment. You can criticise these players for being 'not good enough' all you want, but there are nuances there. not good enough for what? To win the league? I agree. To be an effective weapon in upper mid table: Dykes, Bidwell, Dickie and others like them have all proven they can be that. That's not easy to replace, especially with our transfer 'skills'.

Bare bones.

Dykes off? on 15:27 - Jun 8 with 7863 viewsLordPork

Dykes off? on 15:04 - Jun 8 by Antti_Heinola

we can keep saying this, but it's a huge loss if you don't adequately replace. He's a mid-table standard Championship striker. We have no money. If his 'replacement' is Martin, it's an enormous loss.
It's the same with Dickie, and was gthe same with someone like Bidwell. We limped on for years without a proper, regularly fit LB until we finally got Paal, who must be looking for the first plane out at the moment. You can criticise these players for being 'not good enough' all you want, but there are nuances there. not good enough for what? To win the league? I agree. To be an effective weapon in upper mid table: Dykes, Bidwell, Dickie and others like them have all proven they can be that. That's not easy to replace, especially with our transfer 'skills'.

on spot

rearrange as required
Dykes off? on 15:30 - Jun 8 with 7835 viewsDavieQPR

You sell Dykes for £2 million that's straight off the FFP tally. You sign a replacement, for arguments sake, for £2m as this is written off over the course of his contract, say 3 years, it's cost to FFPis only £666.000.
Therefore a straight replacement has deducted £1.32m off FFP.
Dykes off? (n/t) on 15:33 - Jun 8 with 7791 viewsSharpy36

Of all the London clubs, it`s only Orient and Wimbledon keeping us off rock bottom.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Dykes off? on 15:35 - Jun 8 with 7784 viewsfrancisbowles

Dykes off? on 15:30 - Jun 8 by DavieQPR

You sell Dykes for £2 million that's straight off the FFP tally. You sign a replacement, for arguments sake, for £2m as this is written off over the course of his contract, say 3 years, it's cost to FFPis only £666.000.
Therefore a straight replacement has deducted £1.32m off FFP.

Sorry DavieQPR meant to upvote but hit down arrow in error.
Dykes off? (n/t) on 15:38 - Jun 8 with 7765 viewsVancouverHoop

Dykes off? (n/t) on 15:33 - Jun 8 by Sharpy36

Of all the London clubs, it`s only Orient and Wimbledon keeping us off rock bottom.

Charlton?
Dykes off? (n/t) on 15:44 - Jun 8 with 7744 viewsHastings_Hoops

Dykes off? (n/t) on 12:20 - Jun 8 by Rs_Holy

Well if that is the case then it is really worrying because there really is nothing betweeen the 2 clubs regarding size of stadium, average attendances, and (apart from last season) League standings... :(

12 months ago we were looking to muscle in and pinch their right back… it’s just a short term adjustment in respective budgets and it’ll keep switching as you say because both clubs have similar infrastructure and fan base.
Dykes off? (n/t) on 15:44 - Jun 8 with 7740 viewsloftupper

Dykes off? (n/t) on 15:38 - Jun 8 by VancouverHoop

Charlton?

Sutton Utd
Dykes off? (n/t) on 16:56 - Jun 8 with 7514 viewsSharpy36

Dykes off? (n/t) on 15:38 - Jun 8 by VancouverHoop

Charlton?

A better stadium than ours, new owners, run subsidized coach travel to and from an under underrepresented football County. Only finished 15 places below us in the pyramid system.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Dykes off? (n/t) on 17:12 - Jun 8 with 7426 viewsVancouverHoop

Dykes off? (n/t) on 15:44 - Jun 8 by loftupper

Sutton Utd

I thought of the P&S but does Sutton count as London? TBH I really don't know.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024