Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colback Red? 18:28 - Sep 16 with 7458 viewsRed_Ranger

Was it? Wasn't it? From where I was , yellow
Colback Red? on 18:40 - Sep 16 with 5226 viewsRangersw12

Unfortunately it was a red all day long

Ref didn't help matters though as he allowed a lot to go on before that which resulted in the reckless challenge from Colbeck
Colback Red? on 18:41 - Sep 16 with 5219 viewsrbee

It was. His studs hit the the Sunderland lad above the ankle.

Turned the game and has a huge impact on next weeks games.

But Gareth did virtually nothing until we went 1-2 down whch I cannot understand. I know his options were limited but packing the midfield seems the obvious response.
Colback Red? on 18:46 - Sep 16 with 5183 viewsJAY

A yellow? Have you seen the replay? Even in real time I called a red straight away genuine shock at people around me fuming at the decision. Embarrassing tackle.
Colback Red? on 18:52 - Sep 16 with 5085 viewsstainrods_elbow

Colback Red? on 18:46 - Sep 16 by JAY

A yellow? Have you seen the replay? Even in real time I called a red straight away genuine shock at people around me fuming at the decision. Embarrassing tackle.

It was definitely reddish! Or perhaps orange.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Colback Red? on 18:58 - Sep 16 with 5067 viewsqprd

Colback Red? on 18:41 - Sep 16 by rbee

But Gareth did virtually nothing until we went 1-2 down whch I cannot understand. I know his options were limited but packing the midfield seems the obvious response.

Paul smyth was having a hard time w Clarke who was having a field day

My change would’ve been sub off Smyth and replace with JCS

Push kakay out to rwb. Solidifies the back 3 and also neutralises Clarke

I think this is what Ainsworth was planning to do before Sunderland scored the second
Colback Red? on 18:59 - Sep 16 with 5064 viewsQPROslo

Yellow maybe, but the Sunderland players made it a red. Then the stamp on Dozzell at the end got nothing so if there was any consistency Colback should have got nothing. A terrible ref.
Colback Red? on 19:05 - Sep 16 with 5008 viewssafcinpeace

https://streamin.me/v/b3565ab4

Here is the video of the red
Colback Red? on 19:13 - Sep 16 with 4945 viewsJAY

Colback Red? on 18:59 - Sep 16 by QPROslo

Yellow maybe, but the Sunderland players made it a red. Then the stamp on Dozzell at the end got nothing so if there was any consistency Colback should have got nothing. A terrible ref.

You think our players would have done any different? If someone put that tackle on Armstrong everyone would be up in arms and rightly so. Hilarious how the bias clouds so many peoples judgement.
Login to get fewer ads

Colback Red? on 19:16 - Sep 16 with 4922 viewsMick_S

Colback Red? on 19:05 - Sep 16 by safcinpeace

https://streamin.me/v/b3565ab4

Here is the video of the red

Gets more confusing every time I watch it mate. Not a great challenge at all. I’m just thinking if it that it was that much of a stinker, your boys would have reacted far more angrily.

But it was a very poor challenge.

By the way , I though you were lucky.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Colback Red? on 19:23 - Sep 16 with 4875 viewsted_hendrix

Red all day long just what we didn't need, It was always gonna be a tough game with 10 outfield players never mind bloody 9.

Idiot.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Colback Red? on 19:30 - Sep 16 with 4829 viewssafcinpeace

Looking at the video, Colback went is studs showing and the impact was a good few inches above the ankle, it could have beeb a very nasty injury.

We know what he is like. Always been too much of a hot head. He would have been even more wound up before today’s game with history between him and our fans since he left. Shame really as he had the ability to be a top player. At one time he was rated better than Henderson.
Colback Red? on 19:30 - Sep 16 with 4828 viewsenfieldargh

Red as I saw it from F Block.

Sland well worth their win however when we went down to 10 men they lost the plot completely.

Lucky deflection for 1-1.

11-11 would have been a good game.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Colback Red? on 19:32 - Sep 16 with 4801 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Aging midfielder getting to the ball as quick as he could, which wasn’t quick enough IMO.
Colback Red? on 19:44 - Sep 16 with 4726 viewsbaz_qpr

Watched the video in every angle the foot is down except the one from the refs angle where the studs come up, Was not malicious was going for the ball, if the ref had not just lost the game in the preceding 5 minutes or was standing at any other angle strong yellow
Colback Red? on 20:07 - Sep 16 with 4599 viewsQPROslo

Colback Red? on 19:13 - Sep 16 by JAY

You think our players would have done any different? If someone put that tackle on Armstrong everyone would be up in arms and rightly so. Hilarious how the bias clouds so many peoples judgement.

Yes, I don't see our players pressuring Refs like Sunderlands did to push him into making it a red. Everyone would be up in arms yes, but not surrounding the Ref like they did frequently.
Colback Red? on 20:08 - Sep 16 with 4595 viewsGroveR

Malicious? No. Casual and stupid? Yes.

He's casual playing the one- two and then realises as he let's it roll across him he's lost it to a presser he knew nothing about. Has to cut his losses at that stage as he's never winning it back cleanly.

Split seconds and all that but it's so avoidable.
Colback Red? on 21:10 - Sep 16 with 4343 viewsthehat

I thought it was an orange - No one would of complained if it was a yellow and you really can’t complain it was a red. It was a poor hospital pass from Kakay though.

Ref was really poor afterwards and doubled down on giving us decisions in case he was accused of even it up.

Shame as it had all the makings of a good game 11 v 11.
Colback Red? on 21:17 - Sep 16 with 4309 viewsHastings_Hoops

Colback Red? on 18:41 - Sep 16 by rbee

Difficult one… pack the midfield and you need to take a centre back off, which leaves kakay exposed to possibly (annoyingly) the best left winger in the league at the moment… in the end, kakay was exposed to the (annoyingly) best left winger in the league; but hindsight is a wonderful thing!
Colback Red? on 21:27 - Sep 16 with 4267 viewsqueensparker

At the game couldn’t really see it properly, but that’s a red all day long. Need to rescind some of the abuse I was hurling at the ref now
Colback Red? on 21:35 - Sep 16 with 4230 viewsWatford_Ranger

Colback Red? on 20:07 - Sep 16 by QPROslo

Yes, I don't see our players pressuring Refs like Sunderlands did to push him into making it a red. Everyone would be up in arms yes, but not surrounding the Ref like they did frequently.

Wish they would. It’s standard Championship stuff to get a thick yellow upgraded to a red by getting half a dozen players in the ref’s face and being apoplectic with rage over every minor infringement. Mowbray was basically having an aneurysm over a shoulder barge a few minutes earlier.
Colback Red? on 21:53 - Sep 16 with 4146 viewskensalriser

No player of Colback's experience should be getting sent off in that part of the pitch and especially not at 1-0 up after 20 minutes. Brainless.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Colback Red? on 22:21 - Sep 16 with 4035 viewsstainrods_elbow

Colback Red? on 19:44 - Sep 16 by baz_qpr

Watched the video in every angle the foot is down except the one from the refs angle where the studs come up, Was not malicious was going for the ball, if the ref had not just lost the game in the preceding 5 minutes or was standing at any other angle strong yellow

How can his foot be down from all angles except one?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Colback Red? on 22:47 - Sep 16 with 3956 viewsHAYESBOY

Unfortunately, a red all day long.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Colback Red? on 22:52 - Sep 16 with 3938 viewsBoston

It's a red for the red. But, I'd grant it wasn't malicious.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Colback Red? on 22:53 - Sep 16 with 3935 viewsLazyFan

Reckless tackle and a Red. Didn't mean to hurt him but it was very poor and is a Red.

We would have won that game if he had stayed on.

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024