Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread 11:59 - Dec 25 with 43192 viewsTomS

As the song continues, temptations on his way. You look at the form table, see Millwall struggling and think to yourself 'you know what, we can win this'.

The thing about new managerial bounces is that gravity eventually kicks in and you revert back to the level you should have been at all along. We won three in a row, but the feel good factor is beginning to wear off. We should have earned more than one point from our last three outings, but didn't. Gravity is holding us back from our desired ascent up the table. We cannot score as often as we need to, as we don't have (m)any natural goalscorers on the team. Pot shots from 60
yards don't usually result in goals.

So what's going to happen against Millwall? There won't be many goals scored in this one. I think we'll continue to frustrate ourselves and will fail to score, but will suffer from another momentary lapse of
concentration in defence and will lose 1-0.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 13:11 - Dec 25 with 12406 viewsqpr_1968

1-0 either way.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:36 - Dec 25 with 12265 viewsHastings_Hoops

Worth a 30min watch… 😹
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 17:23 - Dec 25 with 12131 viewsBoston

It's halftime in Bermondsey

'ere, Snodger, woz dat noise?
It's Millwall singing, ya clahn
Yeah, but wot?
Fck me, sounds like Silent Night, it is Silent Night!
Blimey, they're all happy, getting on the pitch, standing in the centre circle
Offering us cigars, booze and dirty pictures of their wives...

This isn't going to end well.
[Post edited 25 Dec 2023 17:24]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 17:36 - Dec 25 with 12101 viewsTommyQPR

2-2
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 17:45 - Dec 25 with 12072 viewsBoston

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:36 - Dec 25 by Hastings_Hoops

Worth a 30min watch… 😹

Dunno if anyone ever noticed but...50 seconds in, looks like we took the home end.

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 18:31 - Dec 25 with 11977 viewsJAPRANGERS

5-5
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 18:44 - Dec 25 with 11938 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Only 1 goal scored in 3 games, but only 3 goals conceded, but we've only got 1 point.
MC has stopped the 4-0 thumping, but Christ we need a goal scorer.
I really want a 1-0 win.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 18:49 - Dec 25 with 11914 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

0-0 draw, with luck.

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Login to get fewer ads

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 20:45 - Dec 25 with 11736 viewscolinallcars

Vital game, let's hope the Wall players have been on the sauce over Xmas.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 21:16 - Dec 25 with 11682 viewsderbyhoop

Remember it is a 1:00 kick off.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 21:33 - Dec 25 with 11641 viewsWatford_Ranger

Heart says we turn up, go in 1-0 up at half time and win comfortably in the second half.

Head says it’s QPR in an important game in a hectic schedule against mediocre opposition with a big away turnout which almost always means a dire performance and loss to nil.

Hudds have a winnable game at 3pm. I don’t trust these ponces to put the pressure on them going into that. Pray I’m wrong but QPR will generally do QPR things.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 21:37 - Dec 25 with 11635 viewsThe_Beast1976

Going for a 1-0 win. Come On You R's
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 22:15 - Dec 25 with 11568 viewsBoston

Millwall 0 Queens Park Rangers 2

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 00:26 - Dec 26 with 11434 viewsconnell10

2-1 Rangers

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 07:33 - Dec 26 with 11285 viewsDamo1962

Any opposition only needs to score once and we are usually done for. No Xmas cheer today or anytime soon unfortunately. I am going to wait and see if we can get a couple of new faces in January, before I even think of inviting hope back into the equation. 2 -O to Wall.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 07:34 - Dec 26 with 11291 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 15:36 - Dec 25 by Hastings_Hoops

Worth a 30min watch… 😹

Just watched it. God the 1970s were grim.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 08:16 - Dec 26 with 11243 viewsRs_Holy

1-1 (everything crossed)
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 08:36 - Dec 26 with 11198 viewsJAPRANGERS

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 07:34 - Dec 26 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Just watched it. God the 1970s were grim.

Just watched the video. How pathetic and sad that football violence seemed to be all those boys had in their dull lives. Sobering to think these boys would now be, what, in their sixties or even seventies! How do they feel about this chapter of their past now I wonder?
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 08:42 - Dec 26 with 11183 viewsDorse

This will be one for the ages. MC Hammer's superhoops will have the oppo queueing to park yesterday's 5 course Bernard Matthews Turkey Dinosaur and microwave chips dinner rather than face the footballing blast furnace that is the Rs.

And no, I haven't been drinking. Much. So far. In the last hour or so.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2023 8:56]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 09:06 - Dec 26 with 11120 viewsBluce_Ree

2-1 to us. Fk Millwall.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 09:11 - Dec 26 with 11106 viewsfrancisbowles

Anyone know if this will be on the Sky red button?
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 09:21 - Dec 26 with 11080 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-1 Rangers

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 09:30 - Dec 26 with 11056 viewsstevec

The prospect that it’s us who are expected to do the attacking is too scary to contemplate.

Hoping Millwall are so incompetent we somehow come away with a point.
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 09:32 - Dec 26 with 11052 viewsFDC

In some ways the fact I get to watch this is a victory. In another way, the fact that this only comes to pass because a morning review concluded that it would be dangerous for the family to get in a car in which I was attempting to control the steering wheel, is a somewhat damning indictment

[Post edited 26 Dec 2023 9:34]
Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 09:34 - Dec 26 with 11032 viewsSuperhoops2808

Welcome to the lion's den - match thread on 09:11 - Dec 26 by francisbowles

Anyone know if this will be on the Sky red button?

No it isn't

None are today
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024