Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ilias Chair 12:55 - Jan 19 with 19779 viewsaston_hoop

What the hell is this all about? stick it on google translate

https://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20240119_93571823

Antwerp prosecutor demands two years in prison for star footballer Ilias Chair after fight: “Small man's skull with a large stone”
Ilias Chair, midfielder for the English club Queens Park Rangers, risks two years in prison
Ilias Chair, midfielder of the English club Queens Park Rangers, risks two years in prison — © Offside via Getty Images

ANTWERP -The Antwerp prosecutor has demanded a two-year prison sentence against football international Ilias Chair (26), midfielder for the English club Queens Park Rangers, for involvement in a serious fight in the summer of 2020. “He smashed his victim in the skull with a large stone. ”
Joris van der Aa
Today at 10:54
The facts took place in the summer of 2020, after a kayaking trip that started in the Ardennes and ended in Bazeilles, France. After a long journey, a family from East Flanders arrived at the end of the journey. There were buses ready to take the tired and hungry tourists back to the starting point of the tour.

“While waiting to board the bus, the victims were suddenly passed by a lady in a green bikini and her family. They passed the group and, as it were, demanded to be the first to get on the bus because they had just missed another bus," the prosecutor said. “This led to a discussion with other people who were waiting, including the later victims, Niels T., his sister Eline T. and Dries D. The woman in the green bikini behaved very aggressively and things quickly escalated. the hand. The woman lashed out at the victims and their children. There was hitting, scratching and biting.”

Massive brawl
The organization of the kayak trips failed to calm the mood. A massive brawl broke out, which suddenly escalated when a man grabbed a large stone. That man was later identified by the French police as Ilias Chair (26) from Edegem, midfielder of the English football club Queens Park Rangers and one of the stars of the Moroccan national football team.

“According to several people involved, Ilias Chair lashed out with the stone at Niels T., who immediately lost consciousness,” said the public prosecutor. “The consequences for Niels T. were dramatic. He suffered a serious skull fracture of two centimeters. He was admitted to Reims hospital in critical condition. He would then have to recover in a Belgian hospital for a long time. He was unable to work as a truck driver for a long time and to this day he still experiences the consequences of that blow, which almost killed him.”
[Post edited 19 Jan 12:57]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Ilias Chair on 20:04 - Jan 19 with 3263 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ilias Chair on 19:51 - Jan 19 by Hunterhoop

You’ve replied to my post once already, Antti. You forgotten?

And where am I passing judgement? I was merely saying the the news story appears to be genuine, i.e. not made up in someone’s bedroom, for the reasons stated, but that hopefully the contents of the allegations are grossly exaggerated or made up. What is wrong with that?

And why keep replying to my message? Many others have commented with far more “judgement” than me.

Eh?
Sorry was a post that was meant to be agreeing with you! Yeah was reading the thread twice and had more to add based on other posts.

Bare bones.

Ilias Chair on 20:05 - Jan 19 with 3258 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ilias Chair on 19:57 - Jan 19 by lassel

As with your first post that didn’t line up with the claimed facts, again the claim is that the local French police didn’t bother to investigate beyond creating a crime number, so it was passed off to the Belgians who have been trying to get Chair to talk with them since then until recently.

I do love a ‘claimed fact’ 😂

Bare bones.

Ilias Chair on 20:09 - Jan 19 with 3229 viewsGus_iom

Ilias Chair on 17:41 - Jan 19 by BklynRanger

Not sure about the earlier part of the early summer but I went to Iceland for 2 weeks in August 2020

Take the fall, Brklyn. You're his biggest fan, you paid homage to him by wearing a QPR shirt with his name on the back, and walked around on your knees to get the full Chair experience.
I'm prepared to be the bint in the green bikini, if it helps.
Ilias Chair on 20:54 - Jan 19 with 2977 viewsThGrimRanger

it's in the current bun

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/25422926/qpr-player-ilias-chair-accused-assault-l

TheGrimRanger

Ilias Chair on 21:07 - Jan 19 with 2883 viewsted_hendrix

Ilias Chair on 20:54 - Jan 19 by ThGrimRanger

it's in the current bun

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/25422926/qpr-player-ilias-chair-accused-assault-l

Oh dear.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ilias Chair on 21:08 - Jan 19 with 2878 viewsSpaceman_P

"
Antwerp prosecutor demands two years in prison for star footballer Ilias Chair after fight: “Small man's skull with a large stone” "

they should re-title it.

Small man's stone his skull.

In the manner of good taste is it too earlier to say "GO on and STONE THEM" when we're cheering Chair on.
Ilias Chair on 21:25 - Jan 19 with 2835 viewsalexferguson60

Was he fed up with the bloke taking his dinner money?
Ilias Chair on 21:31 - Jan 19 with 2799 viewsDannyPaddox

Only one man in Belgium can crack this case
Login to get fewer ads

Ilias Chair on 21:45 - Jan 19 with 2745 viewsjoe90

Is nothing ever straightforward at this club? So bloody QPR that our star man *allegedly* assaults a lorry driver after a kayak trip. Couldn't just have a fight outside a night club could he.
[Post edited 19 Jan 21:47]
Ilias Chair on 22:02 - Jan 19 with 2685 viewsDannyPaddox

The Kakay trip. Deliberate or just clumsy?
Ilias Chair on 22:12 - Jan 19 with 2643 viewsNed_Kennedys

Bartonesque behaviour
Ilias Chair on 22:15 - Jan 19 with 2615 viewsBoston

it's in the current bun

Not yet she isn't!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Ilias Chair on 22:17 - Jan 19 with 2612 viewsR_from_afar

Ilias Chair on 21:31 - Jan 19 by DannyPaddox

Only one man in Belgium can crack this case

Ahem

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Ilias Chair on 22:33 - Jan 19 with 2540 viewsDannyPaddox

Ilias Chair on 22:17 - Jan 19 by R_from_afar

Ahem

Read all about it!
Ilias Chair on 07:11 - Jan 20 with 2207 viewsjohnhoop

Quite incredible though isn’t it? Almost the one player left that you felt was liked by the overwhelming majority of our support because of his 100% effort and dedication to the cause. And then suddenly there’s this.
It’s like suddenly finding out that Sam Field drowns puppies or Harry Kane is an axe murderer and if there’s any substance to it I’m going to start believing that the QPR curse really is a thing.
Ilias Chair on 07:56 - Jan 20 with 2119 viewsBeejnewark

Trying to demonstrate his corner taking and hit the first man
Ilias Chair on 08:43 - Jan 20 with 2027 viewsnumptydumpty

Jeez !!

If its true, I would not want him at our club - best player or not. Not a nice man in anyways.

If its true, explains why no one has come in for him.

If its true, will massively reduce our selling on fee for him.

If its true, hard to believe that we have not heard about it until now.

If its true, man was in critical condition in hospital, that's an extremely, serious assault, and yet why weren't arrests made at the time and charges brought at that time ie Three and a half years ago.

If its true, why only two years in jail. Surely for something like that, you be looking at 5 to 10 year sentence.Is the French justice system that lenient ??

If its true, I would have expect the club to have suspend him from playing until the case was resolved one way or other, but doubt they will as they clearly need him for our team.

If its false, and I am thinking it is, as this doesn't make sense on so many levels.

Just recently it's one thing after another but this is seriously the maddest yet.

ABSOLUTELY FRICKING MENTAL !!!!

Gobsmacked is the polite response.
[Post edited 20 Jan 8:51]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Ilias Chair on 08:46 - Jan 20 with 2018 viewshoops_legend

I still don’t believe any of this even if it has turned up in the sun as that paper is a complete sham

Chair does not really have the personality or strength or height to do such a thing. He’s a nice little lad. Someone is just out to try and get some money from a situation he happened to be around

There is no way he has picked up a rock and aggressively hit this driver
Ilias Chair on 09:18 - Jan 20 with 1917 viewsTonto

The Sun article quotes Chair's lawyer. The inference from this quote is that Chair was there and was involved. The question that remains is the severity of his involvement and whether that can be proven. Doesn't look good though.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Ilias Chair on 18:06 - Jan 20 with 1540 viewshubble

Didn't seem to have the slightest effect on him today, probably because it's total bullshit.

He was my MOTM today, for his incessant work rate and scoring one and making one.

Colback and Cook were also superb. Dykes looked much better in a slightly deeper role. Step by step, Marti's influence is having an effect. I'm still confident we will stay up.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Ilias Chair on 18:13 - Jan 20 with 1507 viewsdanehoop

it's in the current bun

You realise that the Scum only picked this story by monitoring message boards and their story is also largely a google translate of the original article from Belgium? It reads so poorly. No attempt to verify the story at all, just selective cut paste and sensationalise.

Reality is that we know very little about facts of any case, but seems odd that French police appear to have found insufficient evidence to proceed with any criminal case and the incident, whatever it was, seems to have taken place there rather than Belgium. Difficult to see how to demonstrate beyond all reasonable doubt what happened given time lapsed and unless their is video evidence its likely to be a lot of conflicting witness statements at best. All complete supposition on my part.

Never knowingly understood

Ilias Chair on 18:23 - Jan 20 with 1461 viewsSonofpugwash

Ilias Chair on 22:33 - Jan 19 by DannyPaddox

Read all about it!

Billions of blue blistering barnacles in a thundering typhoon!
Bunch of rhizopods and ectoplasms!

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Ilias Chair on 18:28 - Jan 20 with 1433 viewsnumptydumpty

Ilias Chair on 18:13 - Jan 20 by danehoop

You realise that the Scum only picked this story by monitoring message boards and their story is also largely a google translate of the original article from Belgium? It reads so poorly. No attempt to verify the story at all, just selective cut paste and sensationalise.

Reality is that we know very little about facts of any case, but seems odd that French police appear to have found insufficient evidence to proceed with any criminal case and the incident, whatever it was, seems to have taken place there rather than Belgium. Difficult to see how to demonstrate beyond all reasonable doubt what happened given time lapsed and unless their is video evidence its likely to be a lot of conflicting witness statements at best. All complete supposition on my part.

To me this headline is up there with

"Freddie Starr ate my hamster"

And

"Double decker bus found on moon"

What next ??

"Andre Dozzell says f@ck you to QPR fans as he scores a hat trick of worldies for his new employer."

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Ilias Chair on 11:58 - Jan 21 with 1150 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Ilias Chair on 14:53 - Jan 19 by Boston

Any pics of the green bikini lady?

😀😀😀😀😀😀

DonnieR

Ilias Chair on 12:04 - Jan 21 with 1121 viewsR_from_afar

An hilarious riposte by one Dave Traill to this post by a - sigh - spoof account:

[Post edited 21 Jan 12:06]

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024