Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread 19:14 - Feb 17 with 41228 viewsSpaceman_P

Early, I know!!! But i'm doing this for the sceptically-minded amongst the forum members.

As much as I know our side are absolutely shocking with teams around us in these important scraps.

We've got this guys!!! No sweat.

2 - 0 We'll be seeing Andersen's debut goal for the side and I also have high hopes that if Willock turns up like he did today, he'll see his effort firing into the loft end net.

We won't be put through the mill, by this Chuckle Brother side.

All the best and KEEP the post alive, else you could JINX us if another match post comes after this.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 19:30 - Feb 17 with 6307 viewsPlanetHonneywood

You beautiful, beautiful man!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 19:32 - Feb 17 with 6300 viewsjoolsyp

In Spaceman we trust
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 19:33 - Feb 17 with 6295 viewsAndybrat

Loftus Road gonna be rocking, Chair, Anderson and Willock on fire don’t care by how much but think we will win. COYRS please
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 19:37 - Feb 17 with 6267 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Leader!

Leader!

Leader!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 19:38 - Feb 17 with 6257 viewsBerkoRanger

And looking Forward to Frey starting - expecting him to score again very soon.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 19:39 - Feb 17 with 6253 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Early betting

Rangers 1.62
Draw 3.50
Rotherham 5.00

Haven't had a bet on our last two games, and not sure I will on this one either.
I can't read it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 19:45 - Feb 17 with 6215 viewsFredManRave

I'm calling "double bluff" by Rangers. We all know the predicted outcome of this game, playing bottom of the league Rotherham, who've lost their last 4 games.

What happened last time we played a team that had lost their last 4 games?

So, we all know that after the Norwich performance, then the Sjoke game and then today that the belief is that we'll lose on Saturday, as that would be so QPR.

So, I'm going to call it now that, as that would be so QPR, we're not actually going to do that and we'll actually win the game.

Make sense?!

2-0 Rangers.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 19:51 - Feb 17 with 6173 viewsconnell10

I ain't got a clue what the score will be

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 20:30 - Feb 17 with 6076 viewsnumptydumpty

One nil Rotherham

Double double bluff

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 21:01 - Feb 17 with 6043 viewskensalriser

Rotherham have four away points all season. No wins.

What were those odds again?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 21:04 - Feb 17 with 6027 viewsDorse

VIVA SPACEMAN!

Queens Park who?

Edit: 'To me, to you' puts me in mind of an, ahem, 'art film' I saw on the Internet.
[Post edited 17 Feb 21:09]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 21:04 - Feb 17 with 6033 viewsSK_hoops

2-0 Paal and Frey.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 21:12 - Feb 17 with 5991 viewsMrSheen

All Miller, no filler. Does this face look Rothered?
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 21:32 - Feb 17 with 5926 viewsDorse

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 21:12 - Feb 17 by MrSheen

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 21:39 - Feb 17 with 5914 viewsFredManRave

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 20:30 - Feb 17 by numptydumpty

One nil Rotherham

Double double bluff

Treble bluff.

3 - 0 Rangers.

Show me what you got!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 22:50 - Feb 17 with 5790 viewscolinallcars

Which river does the town of Rotherham stand on ?
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 22:58 - Feb 17 with 5761 viewsOldPedro

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 22:50 - Feb 17 by colinallcars

Which river does the town of Rotherham stand on ?

2 rivers meet in Rotherham -The Rother and The Don

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 23:09 - Feb 17 with 5726 viewsR_from_afar

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 21:12 - Feb 17 by MrSheen

The thriller with The Millers

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 01:28 - Feb 18 with 5597 viewsjohncharles

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 23:09 - Feb 17 by R_from_afar

The thriller with The Millers

Lose to Rotherham and beat Leicester

It’s the Rangers Way

Strong and stable my arse.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 01:47 - Feb 18 with 5580 viewsPerth_R

Pissed off we have Rotherham after beating Bristol, but thank god we have Leicester next week!
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 19:13 - Feb 18 with 5286 viewsSpaceman_P

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 21:04 - Feb 17 by Dorse

VIVA SPACEMAN!

Queens Park who?

Edit: 'To me, to you' puts me in mind of an, ahem, 'art film' I saw on the Internet.
[Post edited 17 Feb 21:09]

Hopefully the match won't be like either the Chuckles "to me to you" or like one of the characters in your "art films" where I imagine one is at least f'ed... hopefully we're the givers not the receivers.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 20:08 - Feb 18 with 5210 viewsDorse

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 19:13 - Feb 18 by Spaceman_P

Hopefully the match won't be like either the Chuckles "to me to you" or like one of the characters in your "art films" where I imagine one is at least f'ed... hopefully we're the givers not the receivers.

Just to be clear, I only watched that film for research purposes. And to see if they got married at the end.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 20:11 - Feb 18 with 5202 viewsHarbour

Rotherham are away to Ipswich Tuesday so will likely be tanked there. Tight game Saturday on this occasion we will turn up 1-0 rangers willock to score.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 07:17 - Feb 19 with 5014 viewsdmm

We have 3 players in the WhoScored Championship team of the week: Dunne - RB 7.7, Willock - RM 8.1, Chair - LM 8.2.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 14:54 - Feb 19 with 4815 viewsswitchingcode

Any score as long as it’s 3 points that puts that south London scum in bottom 3
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024