Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bazintheloft? 10:18 - Apr 18 with 10916 viewsDaBurgh

Just wondering what has happened to our resident leftie. I enjoyed most of his posts and he was a fairly regular poster, haven't seen anything from him since Feb. I hope he is OK.

When you reach the place beyond thoughts, the only thing you'll find is love and the only purpose of life becomes to ease the suffering of others.

1
Bazintheloft? on 11:03 - Apr 18 with 8289 viewsMrSheen

He was talking about going to Germany for a while. I miss him too, but too good to waste...

2
Bazintheloft? on 11:17 - Apr 18 with 8199 viewsLblock

Currently prepping for a stint in government with Kier (the smarmy politician.... not the building contractor)

I wish them luck.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

0
Bazintheloft? on 11:17 - Apr 18 with 8204 viewsPaddyhoops

I miss Baz . Never boring.
4
Bazintheloft? on 12:12 - Apr 18 with 7997 viewsMrSheen

Bazintheloft? on 11:17 - Apr 18 by Lblock

Currently prepping for a stint in government with Kier (the smarmy politician.... not the building contractor)

I wish them luck.


Starts deleting message history...
1
Bazintheloft? on 12:29 - Apr 18 with 7894 viewsNed_Kennedys

Disappeared about the same time as JimTheHip
1
Bazintheloft? on 12:39 - Apr 18 with 7841 viewsTheChef

Bazintheloft? on 12:29 - Apr 18 by Ned_Kennedys

Disappeared about the same time as JimTheHip


Nah - definitely not the same individual.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

2
Bazintheloft? on 12:53 - Apr 18 with 7776 viewsnumptydumpty

Thought Bazzaintheloft was Tony incenzo !!

Many rumours and indications to suggest he was the great man !!

"Walking in a Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Main Reason you started following QPR ??

0
Bazintheloft? on 12:58 - Apr 18 with 7732 viewsAntti_Heinola

Bazintheloft? on 12:53 - Apr 18 by numptydumpty

Thought Bazzaintheloft was Tony incenzo !!

Many rumours and indications to suggest he was the great man !!


I mean, he definitely isn't!

Bare bones.

0
Login to get fewer ads

Bazintheloft? on 13:04 - Apr 18 with 7676 viewsqpr_1968

Bazintheloft? on 11:03 - Apr 18 by MrSheen

He was talking about going to Germany for a while. I miss him too, but too good to waste...



was that him after a leeds ticket the other day.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

2
Bazintheloft? on 13:09 - Apr 18 with 7635 viewscharmr

Maybe he no longer frequents the loft. I moved to the SA road stand via the paddocks.
0
Bazintheloft? on 15:15 - Apr 18 with 7352 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I hope nothing untoward has befallen our fellow Rfosi.

Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

0
Bazintheloft? on 15:36 - Apr 18 with 7274 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bazintheloft? on 15:15 - Apr 18 by PlanetHonneywood

I hope nothing untoward has befallen our fellow Rfosi.


Bazz is in great form. Going to all the matches. Somehow still in great form...

I'll pass on all your regards.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

1
Bazintheloft? on 16:20 - Apr 18 with 7101 viewsAntti_Heinola

Bazintheloft? on 15:36 - Apr 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Bazz is in great form. Going to all the matches. Somehow still in great form...

I'll pass on all your regards.


Oh, will you?

So you're Bazza, eh?

I knew it. :)

Bare bones.

2
Bazintheloft? on 17:04 - Apr 18 with 6960 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bazintheloft? on 16:20 - Apr 18 by Antti_Heinola

Oh, will you?

So you're Bazza, eh?

I knew it. :)


I'm also Antti, but sssshhhh...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

3
Bazintheloft? on 17:20 - Apr 18 with 6875 viewsHooping_Mad

No ITK creds but 'heard' he's been trying on a number of ginger wigs

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

0
Bazintheloft? on 18:03 - Apr 18 with 6739 viewscolinallcars

I was in the Dog & Muffler today and a bloke said to me “you look like someone with a genuine belief in a revolutionary ideology and the resulting eventual triumph of the proletariat over the robber barons of international capitalism”
Might have been him.
3
Bazintheloft? on 18:39 - Apr 18 with 6617 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bazintheloft? on 18:03 - Apr 18 by colinallcars

I was in the Dog & Muffler today and a bloke said to me “you look like someone with a genuine belief in a revolutionary ideology and the resulting eventual triumph of the proletariat over the robber barons of international capitalism”
Might have been him.


That was me too.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

5
Bazintheloft? on 19:23 - Apr 18 with 6451 viewsSuperhoops2808

Spoke to him a few weeks ago... He is ok

Even though we clashed swords here a few times I too miss his posts - Sometimes a calm head (where football was concerned) when all around were losing theirs
1
Bazintheloft? on 23:04 - Apr 18 with 6015 viewsnumptydumpty

Bazintheloft? on 18:03 - Apr 18 by colinallcars

I was in the Dog & Muffler today and a bloke said to me “you look like someone with a genuine belief in a revolutionary ideology and the resulting eventual triumph of the proletariat over the robber barons of international capitalism”
Might have been him.


So Bazza is Incenzo then !!! 🤔

"Walking in a Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Main Reason you started following QPR ??

0
Bazintheloft? on 23:25 - Apr 18 with 5971 viewsFredManRave

Bazintheloft? on 17:04 - Apr 18 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm also Antti, but sssshhhh...


I'm Antti Bazza, Brian.

Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

0
Bazintheloft? on 23:35 - Apr 18 with 5949 viewscolinallcars

Bazintheloft? on 23:25 - Apr 18 by FredManRave

I'm Antti Bazza, Brian.


As long as you're not antidisestablismentarianism…..it's been a long day.
0
Bazintheloft? on 08:13 - Apr 19 with 5638 viewsGus_iom

Bazintheloft? on 17:04 - Apr 18 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm also Antti, but sssshhhh...


That's nothing, I'm Brian McCarthy.
For which I can only apologise.

Poll: Do we need another Eze thread

0
Bazintheloft? on 08:40 - Apr 19 with 5572 viewsngbqpr

Bazintheloft? on 08:13 - Apr 19 by Gus_iom

That's nothing, I'm Brian McCarthy.
For which I can only apologise.


I toyed with being Brian.

CTN.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

4
Bazintheloft? on 08:56 - Apr 19 with 5520 viewsnumptydumpty

Bazintheloft? on 08:40 - Apr 19 by ngbqpr

I toyed with being Brian.

CTN.


Tonight Matthew, I am going to be Brian McCarthy in the Loft... 😆

"Walking in a Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Main Reason you started following QPR ??

0
Bazintheloft? on 10:58 - Apr 19 with 5316 viewsrobith

Bazintheloft? on 17:04 - Apr 18 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm also Antti, but sssshhhh...


Every account on here is a Brian McCarthy alt talking to himself in a 20 year magnum opus performance art project
2
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026